Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" (53359 Views)

Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest / Federal University Gusau Expels 15 Students For Poor Performance / N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by kabrud: 10:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
Meiji:

Actually from the Christian perspective, Muslims insult Christ by saying he is a mere "prophet" of God and denying his divinity.

That we don't scream and threaten violence as a result doesn't make it any less an insult.
I'm talking about insult and u are talking about ideological differences. The prophethood of Jesus Christ is duly captured in our Holy Book and that is what we go by. I can assure u that any muslim who insult Christ will be attacked by his fellow muslim. If saying that Jesus Christ is a prophet translates to insult, it means that they are insulting their Holy prophet too because he is also regarded as a prophet. So, it is just about ideology rather than insult.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Howyeh(f): 10:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
...,is it d owner of dos shops n cars dey burnt dt insulted Him? OR...now dt dey av done dt,wud d said insult be reversed?...Ignorance/illiteracy of da highest order....Pls,wia is d value of being educated wen u blindly fight over trivial issues like dis...d day our muslim brothers start realizing the great mistakes dey r making fighting senselessly for religion purpose is d day peace wl begin to reign in dis Country....msh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by passyhansome(m): 10:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
YoungSoldier:
they insult the prophet and kill them "ALL". i support. They feel they can say anything with their mouth anyhow

DID YOU REALLY HAVE TO DISPLAY HOW POROUS YOU ARE WITH SENTENCE CONSTRUCTION, YOU ENDED UP OCCUPYING SPACE AND SAYING NOTHING PLS MODIFY THAT SHIT YOU PUT UP THERE, LEARN ENGLISH YOU WONT LEARN NA ARABIC YOU WANT, OYA WRITE FOR ARABIC NOW

10 Likes

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
kabrud:

U can only say that on nairaland and the people actually causing problem in this country will soon be revealed. But for ur insult, I'm not surprised cos that is what ur religion is known for.
so you fight for ur god? I tot ur god was most merciful? all because of 77virgin u all lose ur mind and kill ur fellow human. hor..ny people

3 Likes

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by lordkhalifa(m): 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
kabrud:
These christians are always out looking for problem with the muslims. May be that one thinks he is on nairaland. For God's sake, what is the meaning of this rubbish? U will see them insulting muslims everywhere for no reason only to turn around and start forming the victim. After creating the storm, they will be asking why the rain. Has any muslim ever insulted Jesus Christ? This thing is getting too much. And they know very well that a muslim will never take that from u except if u hide behind the laptop to do that. We shall see the end of this problem they looking for upandan.
shut ur trap and continue with the bomb manual u are leading.... why should I fight for Jesus if u blasphemy against him... el rufai core Muslim blasphemy against Jesus Christ, he said even if Jesus contest for election people will still doubt his sincerity... is that not enough to start cutting heads if the case was revise... just a carton from far away Denmark u religious fanatics start killing innocent people here in Nigeria... I don't see ur Islamic as a religion but a secret cult... feel free to insult Jesus I will only laugh at your ignorance because I'm certain he can fight for his own battle and ur punishment awaits you on judgement day... abeg go do the needful and go get ur own virgin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 22, 2016
I see no reason for this argument.... why should a christian insult Mohammad and why should a Muslim not rebel about that... yes I'm a christian and I won't support anyone insulting my God.. so please christian brothers and sisters.. let's not be judgemental whatever led to the argument is meaningless... and muslim brothers and sisters y'all should take a chill pill sometimes not every bicker leads to bloodshed and destruction

2 Likes

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by brytee: 10:34pm On Aug 22, 2016
god way no fit fight for himself is as gud as that broom wey dey my toilet..... "useless"

3 Likes

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Stbottle(m): 10:34pm On Aug 22, 2016
FuckTheMod:

Take it easy on yourself dolt
Ranting here won't change anything
If dem born your mama well come talk am outside.
Sebi you have seen his dick b4?
Ewu

Seun....come see this one ooo

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by kabrud: 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2016
toyinid78:
u must b a daft,muslims abuse christians everyday,come to iyana ipaja der is a muslim man abusing christians and cursing jesus christ everyday using loud speaker his even popular no christian fought or killed him,ur an idol worshipper if u talk like dis let ur god fight for himself,besides muslims ar d problem of d world even God himself knows,why wud some one say god ask womam to cover face after millions of years it mean god is not perfect in creation,why wud some one say god ask him to behead in d quran dis is why I left islam,read d quran very well its not a crime to kill even in d bible paganism is better n more feared by both of u,av u ever heard a muslim man look for herbalist trouble he wan die b dat
Pls write in English language.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Saheed69(m): 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
Meiji:

Actually from the Christian perspective, Muslims insult Christ by saying he is a mere "prophet" of God and denying his divinity.

That we don't scream and threaten violence as a result doesn't make it any less an insult.

Muslim don't regard Jesus Christ as s mere prophet (that's an understatement) we respect him as we respect other prophet. whenever the name of Jesus is mentioned in a Muslim gathering we send salutations to him that "the peace of God should be with him".

what we don't believe in, is that Jesus is the lord or son of God.

3 Likes

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by damola44(m): 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
Islam humanity sees it as a problem.
Christianity humanity sees it as a problem.
Aethesim humanity sees it as a problem..
. Just leave religion out of everything the world would be a better place, no one should ever be judged based on his or her own personal beliefs.

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by dermmy(m): 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
kabrud:

U can only say that on nairaland and the people actually causing problem in this country will soon be revealed. But for ur insult, I'm not surprised cos that is what ur religion is known for.

kabrud:

I have seen muslims insulting Jesus i didn't do anything christians around me didn't do anything. Can u fight for Allah? If allah is God let him fight for himself., it is foolishness when mere mortals think they can fight for God, and it is even an insult on the so called allah. If allah is God let him fight for himself. When people think they can fight for allah they are indirectly saying he has no power, hand or legs to defend himself .This madness has to stop

2 Likes

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
shuggah:
u re a stupid religious bigot... let Mohammed fight for himself marrafuka. poor dullards destroying houses ND shops their fathers can't afford all in d name of religion.. Bleep Mohammed ND his uncircumcised dick... Bleep him bad.
Say it in real life and get killed.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by chimauga(m): 10:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
The difference is clear

7 Likes

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Rilwayne001: 10:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
Just 2 words for this thread: FEAR NORTH. shocked
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by kabrud: 10:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
lordkhalifa:
shut up ur trap and continue with the manual u are leading.... why should I fight for Jesus if u blasphemy against him... el rufai core Muslim blasphemy against Jesus Christ, he said even if Jesus contest for election people will still doubt his sincerity... is that not enough to start cutting heads if the case was revise... just a carton from fall away Denmark u religious fanatics start killing innocent people... I don't see ur Islamic as a religion but a secret cult... feel free to insult Jesus I will only laugh at your ignorance because I'm certain he can fight for himself and ur punishment awaits you on judgement day... abeg do the needful and go get ur own virgin
I'm not getting ur point cos this is not English language.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
dermmy:

I have seen muslims insulting Jesus i didn't do anything christians around me didn't do anything. Can u fight for Allah? If allah is God let him fight for himself., it is foolishness when mere mortals think they can fight for God, and it is even an insult on the so called allah. If allah is God let him fight for himself. When people think they can fight for allah they are indirectly saying he has no power, hand or legs to defend himself .This madness has to stop
Liar frm the dept of the pit of hell! No muslim can ever insult Jesus. Tell another lie. This one won't work.

2 Likes

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Meiji(m): 10:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
kabrud:

I'm talking about insult and u are talking about ideological differences. The prophethood of Jesus Christ is duly captured in our Holy Book and that is what we go by. I can assure u that any muslim who insult Christ will be attacked by his fellow muslim. If saying that Jesus Christ is a prophet translates to insult, it means that they are insulting their Holy prophet too because he is also regarded as a prophet. So, it is just about ideology rather than insult.

So if I say Mohammed is not a true prophet of God because Jesus is the only way to God and has the true message of salvation for all mankind - is this an insult or an "ideological difference"?

6 Likes

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by BeardGangSTAR: 10:41pm On Aug 22, 2016
kabrud:
These christians are always out looking for problem with the muslims. May be that one thinks he is on nairaland. For God's sake, what is the meaning of this rubbish? U will see them insulting muslims everywhere for no reason only to turn around and start forming the victim. After creating the storm, they will be asking why the rain. Has any muslim ever insulted Jesus Christ? This thing is getting too much. And they know very well that a muslim will never take that from u except if u hide behind the laptop to do that. We shall see the end of this problem they looking for upandan.

Shameless religious fanatic! Seun , Lalasticlala, why do always protect these terrorists? The dude I quoted is threatening to unleash mayhem and you didn't hide his comment or ban him? Why do you give special privileges to these people?

3 Likes

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by holluphemydavid(m): 10:41pm On Aug 22, 2016
D way dis people are always fighting for dere religious is quite unfortunate. Can't dere God fight for himself smh

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by LORDOFAFONJAS: 10:41pm On Aug 22, 2016
abeg, who help me see afonjite rilwayne001?

guy send me yourmain control, I don miss that babe die.

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by lordkhalifa(m): 10:41pm On Aug 22, 2016
kabrud:

I'm not getting ur point cos this is not English language.
then widen your sense of reasoning... Islamic fanatic

3 Likes

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by sanusidabo: 10:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
I want let the house to be aware of the fact that as Muslims we believe and respect Jesus Christ as one of the greatest prophets of Allah however, any that is contrary to the above his not a Muslim.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by KevMitnick: 10:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
kabrud:
You are a very big fool, fvcking extremist, bastard. I stayed in the north, and I had all these Muslim guys always calling ;kev, come let's argue, Jesus is not the son of God. I know they are all about trouble so I just walk away. You guys are always quick to spill blood, why? You blood suckers have no sanctity for human lives. Na thunder go fire that your dirty, smelly, gworo tainted mouth.

6 Likes

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by kabrud: 10:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
chimauga:
The difference is clear
Before u continue with ur baseless comparism, note that the muslims believe in Jesus Christ. It is u christians that believe in him alone.

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Kdon2: 10:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
kabrud:

They are killin for God abi? Useless people and religion that allows killing for God. Jesus was mention more in the al-quran more than mohammed sef. No where did he ever say kill in my name or Gods name!

3 Likes

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by dueal(m): 10:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
What saddens me most is how supposedly enlightened youths somehow think they have the facts on any religious matter(Judaism, Islam, Christianity e.t.c).

None of us lived thousands of years ago. We all came and met this life here.

Now I wonder why specifically Muslims somehow think they have a need or divine obligation to turn "hot heads" when someone says Mohammed is a lie or whatever.

Hindus get their Krishna abused, nothing happens, Buddhist get their Buda stoned, nothing happens, Christians get their Jesus called as having wives and concubine and the whole world still breaths air. YET, the one religion(Islam) that has to constantly try to put up a defense that it is one of PEACE has so many ready to throw Peace away at the slightest hurt.

Actions speak louder than words Muslims, actions speak louder.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by emmysexxy(f): 10:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
kabrud:

U can only say that on nairaland and the people actually causing problem in this country will soon be revealed. But for ur insult, I'm not surprised cos that is what ur religion is known for..
this is what muslims do all the time.so what do you say about this.one useless muslim posted this picture of Jesus Christ on f.b.still nothing happened cause we christian dont fight for our God.
then those are the wicked commandment you guys live on.
no wonder islam is a religion of conflict.Over my dead body dat anytin ever make me to change my true religion for one cult called islam.

2 Likes

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by LORDOFAFONJAS: 10:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
Rilwayne001:
Just 2 words for this thread: FEAR NORTH. shocked
you have lost the vibes you once had, buhari don torture baba small hahaha

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by sorextee(m): 10:44pm On Aug 22, 2016
That was how some people came to do evangelism in our estate. After their outreach, they gathered in front of a mosque, held hands and started singing and praying. I call those kind of people ENEMIES OF PROGRESS and trouble makers. It almost led to chaos cos there are more Muslims in our estate. If something bad had happened, they will start crying victim.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by KevMitnick: 10:44pm On Aug 22, 2016
Precel1:
I see no reason for this argument.... why should a christian insult Mohammad and why should a Muslim not rebel about that... yes I'm a christian and I won't support anyone insulting my God.. so please christian brothers and sisters.. let's not be judgemental whatever led to the argument is meaningless... and muslim brothers and sisters y'all should take a chill pill sometimes not every bicker leads to bloodshed and destruction
You're so ignorant and naive. I'm so sorry for you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Kenneth Ononeze Okwor Graduates From Harvard (Photos) / HELP! Is Surname The First Name Or Last Name? / See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.