Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,662 members, 7,809,503 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

What Be The Cause Of Recent Decline Of Cars On Our Roads? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Be The Cause Of Recent Decline Of Cars On Our Roads? (525 Views)

Who Is The Cause Of This Fuel Price Hike In Nigeria This Yuletide? / Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / Reps To Buhari: Suspend Ban On Importation Of Cars Through Land Borders. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Be The Cause Of Recent Decline Of Cars On Our Roads? by Airforce1(m): 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
I've noticed some roads that usually records massive traffic gridlock in the evenings everyday are now as free as birds.

What's happening
Where are all the cars gone?

Cc lalasticlala , seun
Re: What Be The Cause Of Recent Decline Of Cars On Our Roads? by xreal: 9:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
The effect of 'Change' on our society.

2 Likes

Re: What Be The Cause Of Recent Decline Of Cars On Our Roads? by Ezenwammadu(m): 9:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
Buharinamonics is the cause
Re: What Be The Cause Of Recent Decline Of Cars On Our Roads? by orlaryhincah(m): 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
Lagos I guess? VIS/VIO now move around with POS and they checking everything checkable. So I will majority of the motorist don't have their complete papers or lights aren't working, Crack on the windscreen e.t.c

1 Like

Re: What Be The Cause Of Recent Decline Of Cars On Our Roads? by Flexherbal(m): 9:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
The economy.

(1) (Reply)

Success Story Of Osun’s School Feeding Programme / Special Forces Kill Five Niger Delta Militants, Recover Arms / I Just Experienced Unprecedented 72hours uninterrupted Power In Enugu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.