Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,096 members, 7,852,705 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:33 AM

I Love Women But STRETCHMARKS!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Women But STRETCHMARKS!!! (6846 Views)

10 Things That Sexually Entice Women But We Won't Tell You / This life / Why Is It Okay For Straight Men To Harrass Women BUT ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Women But STRETCHMARKS!!! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
Sexxkillz:
. . .someone with stretch marks on his brain.
you made me laugh out loud for real

1 Like

Re: I Love Women But STRETCHMARKS!!! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

that one na lie i have seen slim tiny girls when get and some fat girls when no get, oga na cream dey cause am, all these i wan to fair girls
Come up with better idea abeg
Re: I Love Women But STRETCHMARKS!!! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
This shows you know NOTHING at all! Most girls that develop stretch marks are not due to bleaching or whatever, occurs mostly naturally. Bottom line, it's not their fault. It can't be prevented.
Now, that allusion you made is very senseless. As a baby, did you have beards? As a baby, did you have pimples? But eventually you did. That shows that all is not normal in you. Pfft.
BeardGangSTAR:

Woman don't tell me what I know. That as babies they didn't have stretch marks and got it in their teens means something went wrong somewhere. Why do you think those who have stretch marks are those who are fat, lost weight drastically or used the wrong skincare products like bleaching creams? The skin is elastic - it stretches, that's what makes stretch marks appear.

Nobody was born with stretchmarks. There are corrective procedures. I've seen women with beautiful skin develop stretchmarks when they got pregnant. What happened? They gained weight too fast-the skin became too stretchy.

@Undisputedboom, define disease. Any abnormal situation in a living thing is a disease.
Re: I Love Women But STRETCHMARKS!!! by BeardGangSTAR: 11:49pm On Aug 22, 2016
Fabulocity:
This shows you know NOTHING at all! Most girls that develop stretch marks are not due to bleaching or whatever, occurs mostly naturally. Bottom line, it's not their fault. It can't be prevented.
Now, that allusion you made is very senseless. As a baby, did you have beards? As a baby, did you have pimples? But eventually you did. That shows that all is not normal in you. Pfft.

Woman, beards and pimples are the onset of puberty! They are the physical signs to be observed.

Stretchmarks isn't a sign of puberty. It is an abnormality. All females who have stretchmarks are either bleaching, fat, adding and losing weight non uniformly, or use skincare products that don't suit them.

Have you not seen women with flawless skin get stretchmarks when they get pregnant? It's because they added weight. That's just one reason.

Stop comparing beards and pimples with stretchmarks . They represent different things.

5 Likes

Re: I Love Women But STRETCHMARKS!!! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
Fabulocity:
stop saying what you don't know biko, when you wear those ugly cheap tights, you strain your skin and over time it will react and tire, do research and stop deceiving your deceived boyfriend that your mistake is natures mistake, wonder how you feel carrying those lines about embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Love Women But STRETCHMARKS!!! by BeardGangSTAR: 11:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
Aderola15:

Come up with better idea abeg

Ibadan girl. Not surprised.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Women But STRETCHMARKS!!! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
BeardGangSTAR:

Woman, beards and pimples are the onset of puberty! They are the physical signs to be observed.

Stretchmarks isn't a sign of puberty. It is an abnormality. All females who have stretchmarks are either bleaching, fat, adding and losing weight non uniformly, or use skincare products that don't suit them.

Have you not seen women with flawless skin get stretchmarks when they get pregnant? It's because they added weight. That's just one reason.

Stop comparing beards and pimples with stretchmarks . They represent different things.

you sense too hot make i follow you jor

1 Like

Re: I Love Women But STRETCHMARKS!!! by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
BeardGangSTAR:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Love Women But STRETCHMARKS!!! by Holywizard: 11:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
stretch mark do my ex girl friend for her toto
Re: I Love Women But STRETCHMARKS!!! by BeardGangSTAR: 11:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

stop saying what you don't know biko, when you wear those ugly cheap tights, you strain your skin and over time it will react and tire, do research and stop deceiving your deceived boyfriend that your mistake is natures mistake, wonder how you feel carrying those lines about embarassed

She's getting way too emotional about the topic. Obviously she has stretchmarks. She should seek remedy for it instead of getting angry at us. The truth hurts.

3 Likes

Re: I Love Women But STRETCHMARKS!!! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hehehehe you no well cheesy
First time I'm hearing that one sha. I'll still search more on it.
But na mostly nature dey cause am.
NairalandEFCC1:

Re: I Love Women But STRETCHMARKS!!! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
Fabulocity:
Hehehehe you no well cheesy
First time I'm hearing that one sha. I'll still search more on it.
But na mostly nature dey cause am.
tar which nature God no dey create ugly thing! watch your mouth

1 Like

Re: I Love Women But STRETCHMARKS!!! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ugly thing? Something that cannot be controlled or prevented. Issorait.
NairalandEFCC1:

tar which nature God no dey create ugly thing! watch your mouth
Re: I Love Women But STRETCHMARKS!!! by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 22, 2016
Fabulocity:
Ugly thing? Something that cannot be controlled or prevented. Issorait.
cream, all those tights when una dey wear and that nonsense breast tube for flat boobs cheesy you girls eh, una dey make me vex angry

1 Like

Re: I Love Women But STRETCHMARKS!!! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
BeardGangSTAR:

Lol, and so?

1 Like

Re: I Love Women But STRETCHMARKS!!! by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 23, 2016
But on a more serious note, the reasons why stretch marks occur are mostly due to weight loss/gain,being fat, pregnancy . I've even seen some guys with stretch marks so don't even make it seem it's as a result of poor choices of clothes and cosmetics.
NairalandEFCC1:

cream, all those tights when una dey wear and that nonsense breast tube for flat boobs cheesy you girls eh, una dey make me vex angry

1 Like

Re: I Love Women But STRETCHMARKS!!! by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 23, 2016
Fabulocity:
But on a more serious note, the reasons why stretch marks occur are mostly due to weight loss/gain,being fat, pregnancy . I've even seen some guys with stretch marks so don't even make it seem it's as a result of poor choices of clothes and cosmetics.
yea guys have it too and its when he gyms too much, my friend had it on his arm, poor guy almost used blade to cut it before we saw the cream! its not just good to look at, at all, honestly, am supposed to look at a woman and appreciate the beauty of her body, no be look woman see enough wire to wire 4flats

1 Like

Re: I Love Women But STRETCHMARKS!!! by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 23, 2016
Chineke I don die! So guys get it due to too much gyming while ladies get it because of cream and tight clothes? We don suffer lol.
Well, in most cases, it can't be helped. You can't do anything but to kiss it or move on to the next girl grin
NairalandEFCC1:

yea guys have it too and its when he gyms too much, my friend had it on his arm, poor guy almost used blade to cut it before we saw the cream! its not just good to look at, at all, honestly, am supposed to look at a woman and appreciate the beauty of her body, no be look woman see enough wire to wire 4flats
Re: I Love Women But STRETCHMARKS!!! by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 23, 2016
Fabulocity:
Chineke I don die! So guys get it due to too much gyming while ladies get it because of cream and tight clothes? We don suffer lol.
Well, in most cases, it can't be helped. You can't do anything but to kiss it or move on to the next girl grin
gym and straining your skin go hand in hand! abeg i wan sleep go and buy cream and please wear gloves when rubbing it, so that your hand won't be infected tongue and give small to halfafricanadian

1 Like

Re: I Love Women But STRETCHMARKS!!! by Hergorgeous(f): 12:58am On Aug 23, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
i love women, i think that they are amazing beings i can bear insults fights , steal my money self no wahala, cheat on me i will forgive you as long as you change, burn my clothes no wahala but if i just see STRETCHMARKS i will call it quits, i cant manage that one at all no matter how i love the girl reach, no matter how amazing she is thats my brake light

Not all stretch marks are ugly cheesy

Re: I Love Women But STRETCHMARKS!!! by Seunwife(m): 3:43am On Aug 23, 2016
Do you know how many of it you gave to your mother after giving birth to you?
Re: I Love Women But STRETCHMARKS!!! by ireneony(f): 5:23am On Aug 23, 2016
BeardGangSTAR:

guy go sleep. No sense from ur write up.
stretchmarks can occur in anyone be it fat or slim.
i see more slim darkskin ladies with stretchmarks ...so your theory is flawed. Creams only enhances stressmarks, which make it very visible . Yes! Most pregnant women have stressmarks cos it is bond to happen. ..the only thing left to do is for them to use bio oil/ natural products during the cause of pregnancy to prevent stress marks. I see 13 years old having stress marks, they dont use cream neither are they fat.
Re: I Love Women But STRETCHMARKS!!! by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 23, 2016
Me I don't hate it that much.. Especially on a banging body. Lol
Re: I Love Women But STRETCHMARKS!!! by robosky02(m): 6:23am On Aug 23, 2016
ireneony:
guy go sleep. No sense from ur write up.
stretchmarks can occur in anyone be it fat or slim.
i see more slim darkskin ladies with stretchmarks ...so your theory is flawed. Creams only enhances stressmarks, which make it very visible . Yes! Most pregnant women have stressmarks cos it is bond to happen. ..the only thing left to do is for them to use bio oil/ natural products during the cause of pregnancy to prevent stress marks. I see 13 years old having stress marks, they dont use cream neither are they fat.

undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Love Women But STRETCHMARKS!!! by ireneony(f): 6:33am On Aug 23, 2016
Re: I Love Women But STRETCHMARKS!!! by Mediapace: 7:05am On Aug 23, 2016
Re: I Love Women But STRETCHMARKS!!! by woltom(m): 8:26am On Aug 23, 2016
Some stretch marks can be very terrible. Major regions where stretch marks are located on female bodies include: the armpit, the laps, the tummy, the butt and burst region.

Though some very slight ones on their butt those can still appear sexy but there are some pronounced ones around the other parts of the body especially the laps, tummy, armpit region and burst that looks like the Ibadan tribal mark. These type can be so disgusting and real turn off for men.

Mostly, the pronounced ones majorly caused by application of wrong body creams in our tropical climate while few might might be as a result of skin weakness.

I realised that it's presence has nothing to do with body size i.e slim or fat but just more common in fat ladies.

It's one thing that can't be known until you see dis regions on a lady.

Pronounced stretch marks can be really appalling as most ladies that have this have lost some guys due to this.

Ladies please avoid using creams you don't know the composition especially bleaching creams.

Re: I Love Women But STRETCHMARKS!!! by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 23, 2016
Sexxkillz:
. . .someone with stretch marks on his brain.

Re: I Love Women But STRETCHMARKS!!! by senibo1: 8:37am On Aug 23, 2016
Goldenheart:

Then Go for classy chicks with fresh/frosh skins.

Thought stretch marks is associated with them Fat n elderly ladies
plz add single mommy's grin
Re: I Love Women But STRETCHMARKS!!! by favourmic(m): 9:27am On Aug 23, 2016
In as much the stretch mark no dey on her face forget I don't care my own is to be well behave and by very good in bed

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does It Mean To Enter Street / Is Having Sex With Your Half Sister Bad? Any Repercussion. / She Said No To Sex, See My Response!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.