Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Retaliation: Trump’s Supporters Hits Back, Releases Naked Portrait Of Hillary Cl - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Retaliation: Trump’s Supporters Hits Back, Releases Naked Portrait Of Hillary Cl (1903 Views)

Trump Supporters Will Regret Their Support. Wanna Bet? / Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump / Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Retaliation: Trump’s Supporters Hits Back, Releases Naked Portrait Of Hillary Cl by SunFlow(m): 1:40am On Aug 23, 2016
In retaliation to a naked statue of Donald Trump, complete with bulging belly and elaborate yellow hair, which appeared Thursday in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle and Ohio allegedly done by Clinton supporters, supporters of Donald Trump have launched a response with a statue of naked Hillary Clinton with the title, “The ugly sides of Hillary Clinton”.

The smear campaigns between the two elephants hoping to emerge U.S president have cast a new view to the level propaganda and character assassination of party hopefuls in the US. Naked Clinton Supporters of Donald Trump who made one of the nude portraits has Hilary Clinton in all her ‘glory’ ‘romancing’ a bottle of alcohol have earlier taken to social media to decry alleged double standards with the manner in which people seemed to laugh off the controversial naked Trump statues.

They asked what if the statues were that of Hillary Clinton? Would all those people still be laughing?

read more: http://xtrimlaughs.com/2016/08/retaliation-trumps-supporters-hits-back-releases-naked-portrait-hillary-clinton/#more-129

Re: Retaliation: Trump’s Supporters Hits Back, Releases Naked Portrait Of Hillary Cl by Nwodosis(m): 2:46am On Aug 23, 2016
The religion of peace started all these unclad business because of Trump stand on them!

1 Like

Re: Retaliation: Trump’s Supporters Hits Back, Releases Naked Portrait Of Hillary Cl by cindyrocks(f): 2:53am On Aug 23, 2016
While the Americas are busy with their photo exhibitions, Nigerians are busy with naming ceremony.

3 Likes

Re: Retaliation: Trump’s Supporters Hits Back, Releases Naked Portrait Of Hillary Cl by nairalife2013(m): 3:32am On Aug 23, 2016
Hahaha
Ntorr
I said it!
Re: Retaliation: Trump’s Supporters Hits Back, Releases Naked Portrait Of Hillary Cl by Nobody: 3:59am On Aug 23, 2016
No nipple no... lipsrsealed

Chai
grin

So you sensor n!ple as tip. Wetin you no go see for this our Crazyland
Re: Retaliation: Trump’s Supporters Hits Back, Releases Naked Portrait Of Hillary Cl by Boleyndynasty2(f): 4:49am On Aug 23, 2016
And what's the point of this now?
Re: Retaliation: Trump’s Supporters Hits Back, Releases Naked Portrait Of Hillary Cl by Fidelismaria: 4:55am On Aug 23, 2016
America is rily disappointing d world wit dis dere childish behaviour
Re: Retaliation: Trump’s Supporters Hits Back, Releases Naked Portrait Of Hillary Cl by DjAndroid: 5:19am On Aug 23, 2016
This was on the front page yesterday naa.
Re: Retaliation: Trump’s Supporters Hits Back, Releases Naked Portrait Of Hillary Cl by ibkgab001: 6:22am On Aug 23, 2016
I want to see the level
Re: Retaliation: Trump’s Supporters Hits Back, Releases Naked Portrait Of Hillary Cl by Aremu01(m): 6:22am On Aug 23, 2016
Lol
Re: Retaliation: Trump’s Supporters Hits Back, Releases Naked Portrait Of Hillary Cl by tomaudu(m): 6:23am On Aug 23, 2016
Re: Retaliation: Trump’s Supporters Hits Back, Releases Naked Portrait Of Hillary Cl by KanwuliaExtra: 6:25am On Aug 23, 2016
Hahahahaha

Trump! Na you biko oooooooo ! grin
Re: Retaliation: Trump’s Supporters Hits Back, Releases Naked Portrait Of Hillary Cl by DamiBukola: 6:27am On Aug 23, 2016
Fidelismaria:
America is rily disappointing d world wit dis dere childish behaviour
I love it the democrats are like APC, their DNA is propaganda so I am liking it Trump matching them from all angles. If it will interest you to know, the democrats started this nonsense and we have to do more of this.

Come 2019, we will show Buhari what democratic campaign is all about and not the one ran by Jonathan handlers. We will make Nigeria hell for Buhari because he will so regret why he contested again
Re: Retaliation: Trump’s Supporters Hits Back, Releases Naked Portrait Of Hillary Cl by omogidi234(m): 8:37am On Aug 23, 2016
Na wah oh!
Re: Retaliation: Trump’s Supporters Hits Back, Releases Naked Portrait Of Hillary Cl by SunFlow(m): 9:05am On Aug 23, 2016
omogidi234:
Na wah oh!
My brother I tire ooo
Re: Retaliation: Trump’s Supporters Hits Back, Releases Naked Portrait Of Hillary Cl by omogidi234(m): 9:11am On Aug 23, 2016
SunFlow:

My brother I tire ooo

I hope they won't bring this to Nigeria in 2019.

(1) (Reply)

Trump Fans Holds Riffles Outside Election Centres [PHOTOS] / Iran Launches Its First Satellite [Made In Iran] / No Dark-skinned Black Allowed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.