Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,087 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:35 PM

What Can I Do In This Case Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do In This Case Please (702 Views)

I'm Just Tired Of Girls, Did I Act Rudely In This Case? / When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment / Sonny Bryant, The 70 Year Body Builder.... Steroids Aint In This Case! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do In This Case Please by 524me: 6:00am On Aug 23, 2016
Lets me go directly..... There's this girl i happen to like much, I followed her on instagram and dm her which she didnt reply...... So as at last 2 weeks, i had a party in my family house and luckily for me one of my friends brought this same instagram girl for d party......
So we got along and started chatting and we played, so after d party i took a bus back to my school a day after, i got her number from her leaving this girl and my friend who brought her to my house
Unknowingly for me after i left my parents started questioning this girl if i was her bf which she said noo and the persuaded her to date me, which she laughed about( my friend that brought her to d party was told me this on chat )
The thing is i like the girl and i wish we can date to marry, my friend said i should try talking to her that she seems to like me too as they've talked..... She told me to talk to her myself
I need advice on whether i shouls talk to her or not, and how do i say my intention coz we have a large distance between us( i am in osogbo she's in lagos), which i think won't help matters and we only met just once and were just together for 2 days
I don't know how feasible this can be and how to even make her know I'm really interested...... Advice pls
Re: What Can I Do In This Case Please by Tallesty1(m): 6:04am On Aug 23, 2016
Hang on!! You mean to tell us that your parents dey do "rons" for you?
Re: What Can I Do In This Case Please by 524me: 6:08am On Aug 23, 2016
Tallesty1:
Hang on!! You mean to tell us that your parents dey do "rons" for you?
I didn't inform them about my intention they liked d girl too and they were doing d runs codedly.... They don't know i know gan sef coz dem no tell me na my friend tell me
Re: What Can I Do In This Case Please by Kakamorufu(m): 6:08am On Aug 23, 2016
the distance ain't that much that u can'a create time to be seeing her like once or twice a month, thats if you people later talk and agreed to date you. Buh if you think the distance will be too much and no chance of seeing her regularly, i advice you to abort mission and be just a friend.
Re: What Can I Do In This Case Please by Nobody: 6:08am On Aug 23, 2016
grin

Ur already in the bridge... All u need to do is to cross.. There's nothing wrong giving a try... cheesy
Re: What Can I Do In This Case Please by Tallesty1(m): 6:10am On Aug 23, 2016
524me:
I didn't inform them about my intention they liked d girl too and they were doing d runs codedly.... They don't know i know gan sef coz dem no tell me na my friend tell me
Can we swap parents?
Re: What Can I Do In This Case Please by magabounce(m): 6:10am On Aug 23, 2016
Mchewwwww!!!!
This early morning again
As I de reason lie to tell my oga for office as I de go late
Re: What Can I Do In This Case Please by tourphland(m): 6:11am On Aug 23, 2016
Choiiii!!!! Something exactly like this dey do me too sha
Re: What Can I Do In This Case Please by Danhumprey: 6:16am On Aug 23, 2016
Your parents are doing 'arrangee dating' for you? Are your parents really Nigerians? shocked
Re: What Can I Do In This Case Please by paschal47(m): 6:17am On Aug 23, 2016
can someone help me explain what is up there?

OP are you really in school or is it love that made you type this sh!t?
Re: What Can I Do In This Case Please by Goldenheart(m): 6:18am On Aug 23, 2016
And you sure she isn't someone else's bae
Re: What Can I Do In This Case Please by Lastking147(m): 6:20am On Aug 23, 2016
I trust my papa
Na him go pursue d gyal comot grin grin
Re: What Can I Do In This Case Please by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 23, 2016
Laqos qirls ehn.....
Re: What Can I Do In This Case Please by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 23, 2016
Op why do you need our permission? It's your life, do whatever you want grin smiley wink
Re: What Can I Do In This Case Please by firstking01(m): 9:25am On Aug 23, 2016
Anything long distance count me out...bro, i 'll advice you to disembark on this journey cos it's full of suspense and distrust trust me...and did i say one party must cheat??
Re: What Can I Do In This Case Please by chigoizie7(m): 9:27am On Aug 23, 2016
Seriously?

I don't invite girls over to my house anymore.

Why? Cos my mum actually called me an ashawo boy.
Re: What Can I Do In This Case Please by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 23, 2016
Your parents na guy man o gringrin Go talk to her already.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe In True Love? / Why Do You Think Some Men Resort To Rape? / 11 Ways To Know A Girl's Feelings...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.