Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Tension In Douglas House As Gov. Rochas Okorocha Fails To Return- AIT NEWS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension In Douglas House As Gov. Rochas Okorocha Fails To Return- AIT NEWS (4848 Views)

Inside Alex Ekwueme's House As Uche Secondus‏ Pays Condolence Visit To Family / UK Police Spotted At Abuja House As Nigerians Prepare For All Night Protest.PICS / Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tension In Douglas House As Gov. Rochas Okorocha Fails To Return- AIT NEWS by onomefm(f): 10:59am On Aug 23, 2016
Tension in Douglas House As Gov. Owelle Rochas Okorocha Fails To Return.
The deputy governor, Mmadumere,
appears to have found himself in a
very situation just like former VP
Goodluck Jonathan was in during the
Yar'dua's sick leave. Gist filtering through out of Owerri
has it that Imo state COS appears to be
running the show while the Deputy
governor runs the errands.
Also that most churches in the state
are organizing prayer vigil to deliver Okorocha from the aftermath of his
encounter with the ghost.

https://www.facebook.com/AitTv/

Re: Tension In Douglas House As Gov. Rochas Okorocha Fails To Return- AIT NEWS by youngeagle(m): 11:05am On Aug 23, 2016
Lesson to aspiring politicians,never neglect the people that made you...power belongs to God.

6 Likes

Re: Tension In Douglas House As Gov. Rochas Okorocha Fails To Return- AIT NEWS by okonja(m): 11:08am On Aug 23, 2016
Return as in what?...where did he go to?. Abeg give detail report joor undecided

*modified*

OP, stop peddling rumour. Okay? undecided

NAN(Abuja): The Imo State Government has described as false the report that Governor Rochas Okorocha was slapped by a ghost and is in an Indian hospital for medical treatment.

Mr Sam Onwuemeodo, the chief press secretary to Okorocha flatly denied that governor is sick.

He also denied that the governor went to India for treatment. “The governor had travelled to meet with some of the investors who had invited him for further discussions on the prospects of their coming to invest in the State.

The Okorocha’s media aide said that his boss is a Christian, and does not know what it means to see “a ghost or ghost women”.

“He travelled with few economic aides, and we informed Imo people and the general public and as God would have it, two days to the planned trip, the daughter gave birth to a baby boy and he would use the opportunity to visit his daughter’’, Onwuemeodo stated.

According to Okorocha’s aide, the governor’s wife was already there with their daughter for what the Igbo people call “Ile Omugwo” (visit to a nursing mother by mother) and that Okorocha’s is visit is to see the new baby.

Onwuemeodo noted that in the event of the governor being sick, the information would be made public.

“Ailment or sickness has been there with mankind, the angle that makes the whole claim funny is the “ghost dimension”, and that explains how spiritually poor those behind this balderdash are’’, he added.

Onwuemeodo blamed the report on what he tagged the antics of some of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) folks in the state.

“We accused them (PDP) of being behind the malicious audio because it came twenty four hours after the convincing defeat of the party by the APC in the re-run elections in Okigwe senatorial zone and the three state constituencies of Isiala Mbano, Oru East and Owerri West’’, he noted.

The Okorocha’s media aide said that his boss is a Christian, and does not know what it means to see “a ghost or ghost women”.

He said that the governor is being expected back to the state and once that happens, that the public would be duly informed.

Source
Re: Tension In Douglas House As Gov. Rochas Okorocha Fails To Return- AIT NEWS by uyaima: 11:20am On Aug 23, 2016
I hear say d man don die o lipsrsealed
Re: Tension In Douglas House As Gov. Rochas Okorocha Fails To Return- AIT NEWS by omogidi234(m): 12:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
There is another thread trending since yesterday. I think they should post his video debunking the rumours. That would settle the matter.
Re: Tension In Douglas House As Gov. Rochas Okorocha Fails To Return- AIT NEWS by andyboi4real(m): 12:14pm On Aug 23, 2016
Source? Nigerians And Rumors Na 5&6
Re: Tension In Douglas House As Gov. Rochas Okorocha Fails To Return- AIT NEWS by Nature8(m): 12:36pm On Aug 23, 2016
But Op wait oo! You mean that most churches in the state are organizing prayer vigil to deliver him from the aftermath of his encounter with the ghost? Lol grin

3 Likes

Re: Tension In Douglas House As Gov. Rochas Okorocha Fails To Return- AIT NEWS by Naijiant: 12:41pm On Aug 23, 2016
okonja:
Return as in what?...where did he go to?. Abeg give detail report joor undecided

*modified*

OP, stop peddling rumour. Okay? undecided

Source
He is in India:
http://www.naijiant.com/beer-parlour-gist/rochas-okorochas-mystery-illness/
Re: Tension In Douglas House As Gov. Rochas Okorocha Fails To Return- AIT NEWS by Davash222(m): 12:45pm On Aug 23, 2016
Great News.
Re: Tension In Douglas House As Gov. Rochas Okorocha Fails To Return- AIT NEWS by Doug07034780891(m): 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
Douglas Nwachukwu aka ROYALD, Chiino011, please come and see oo..LOL

Okoroawusa is now a confirmed madman.. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Tension In Douglas House As Gov. Rochas Okorocha Fails To Return- AIT NEWS by Timarodear(f): 1:04pm On Aug 23, 2016
What kind of moonlight tale is this! what did he do to deserve a ghost slap. I need answers from IMO state people fast. lolsss. Wonders shall never end in my country.
Re: Tension In Douglas House As Gov. Rochas Okorocha Fails To Return- AIT NEWS by Vicadonis(m): 1:05pm On Aug 23, 2016
Ghost riders after Rochas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tension In Douglas House As Gov. Rochas Okorocha Fails To Return- AIT NEWS by brainpower(m): 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2016
If this news is true, then we should pray for his safe return. We don't have to wish him death just cos he isn't in the same political party with some people.
Re: Tension In Douglas House As Gov. Rochas Okorocha Fails To Return- AIT NEWS by EmmySparky(m): 1:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
Wait this story is still unclear..this man really run mad?
Re: Tension In Douglas House As Gov. Rochas Okorocha Fails To Return- AIT NEWS by IllegalMoney: 2:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
grin grin grin

Ghost has slapped Rochas Okorocha

Okorocha has offended the gods

5 Likes

Re: Tension In Douglas House As Gov. Rochas Okorocha Fails To Return- AIT NEWS by bendovex: 2:08pm On Aug 23, 2016
Rumors have it that Okorocha was slapped by a female ghost after he destroyed the popular Mbari shrine in the heart of Owerri, during his idiotic road expansion madness.

I guess the cry of the poor masses are after him.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Douglas House As Gov. Rochas Okorocha Fails To Return- AIT NEWS by bendovex: 2:12pm On Aug 23, 2016
brainpower:
If this news is true, then we should pray for his safe return. We don't have to wish him death just cos he isn't in the same political party with some people.
It appears to be true. Okorocha was expected back to the state some days back but up till now he is yet to arrive the country.
Govt officials are trying so hard to cover this up, but people in the know around the government house says all is not well.

3 Likes

Re: Tension In Douglas House As Gov. Rochas Okorocha Fails To Return- AIT NEWS by DAramis: 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2016
At timarodear, the demolition of people property all in the name of beautifying imo is really bad.
How can he wake up and start destroying those properties. Though I don't know if this story is true but I am aware that there is karma.

Anyway widow that is really suffering in this harsh economy, and some one decided to demolish her only consolation? Do you think God will be happy with the person?

3 Likes

Re: Tension In Douglas House As Gov. Rochas Okorocha Fails To Return- AIT NEWS by stsinner: 3:51pm On Aug 23, 2016
Smh
Re: Tension In Douglas House As Gov. Rochas Okorocha Fails To Return- AIT NEWS by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2016
Am not a fan of Rochas...and I believe ndigbo no matter what don't play politics os bitterness.
Let's pray for Rochas..it won't be cool if igbo's loose that man..even if..
Re: Tension In Douglas House As Gov. Rochas Okorocha Fails To Return- AIT NEWS by chiefobdk(m): 4:34pm On Aug 23, 2016
bounty007:
Am not a fan of Rochas...and I believe ndigbo no matter what don't play politics os bitterness.
Let's pray for Rochas..it won't be cool if igbo's loose that man..even if..

he wont be missed
Re: Tension In Douglas House As Gov. Rochas Okorocha Fails To Return- AIT NEWS by abeyaktech: 4:54pm On Aug 23, 2016
That ghost slap no be more thing. smiley smiley
Re: Tension In Douglas House As Gov. Rochas Okorocha Fails To Return- AIT NEWS by abeyaktech: 4:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
That ghost slap no be small thing. smiley smiley
Re: Tension In Douglas House As Gov. Rochas Okorocha Fails To Return- AIT NEWS by Timarodear(f): 5:26pm On Aug 23, 2016
DAramis:
At timarodear, the demolition of people property all in the name of beautifying imo is really bad.
How can he wake up and start destroying those properties. Though I don't know if this story is true but I am aware that there is karma.

Anyway widow that is really suffering in this harsh economy, and some one decided to demolish her only consolation? Do you think God will be happy with the person?

hmmmmmm. So unfortunate. I pray he recovers fast if he's truly down.
Re: Tension In Douglas House As Gov. Rochas Okorocha Fails To Return- AIT NEWS by Abagworo(m): 5:37pm On Aug 23, 2016
DAramis:

Imo must be good and sacrifices must be made to achieve that. This is the season of blackmail hence pictures of roads will fly around as abandoned or destroyed but the end will be all smile.

Meanwhile Okorocha is back and there's no tension.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Douglas House As Gov. Rochas Okorocha Fails To Return- AIT NEWS by jmoore(m): 5:41pm On Aug 23, 2016
That slap!!!!!!
Re: Tension In Douglas House As Gov. Rochas Okorocha Fails To Return- AIT NEWS by DAramis: 6:31pm On Aug 23, 2016
At Abagworo, the aesthetic nature of the state cannot be more paramount than the condition of people. If he is demolishing those structure just because of drainage system, then what happens to using underground drainage system?

Well if he is back, I am grateful but he should consider human plight before his own personal development at least this is a city that has existed and other previous government has never embarked on such.

In other news, how can someone reply another person directly? Any suggestions?
Re: Tension In Douglas House As Gov. Rochas Okorocha Fails To Return- AIT NEWS by Lanretoye(m): 7:33pm On Aug 23, 2016
ghost can slap...
Re: Tension In Douglas House As Gov. Rochas Okorocha Fails To Return- AIT NEWS by mercichoco(f): 7:35pm On Aug 23, 2016
uyaima:
I hear say d man don die o lipsrsealed
Just like i heard you dead
Re: Tension In Douglas House As Gov. Rochas Okorocha Fails To Return- AIT NEWS by mercichoco(f): 7:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
Timarodear:
What kind of moonlight tale is this! what did he do to deserve a ghost slap. I need answers from IMO state people fast. lolsss. Wonders shall never end in my country.
He his Sick just like every other mortal can be, but the true source of his illness is unknown to the public

(1) (Reply)

"I will Kill any useless Christian called a Biafran in Kaduna" - Man Threatens / If Tinubu Is Not From Osun, How Come APC Candidate Is His Cousin? / Ondo Lawmakers Give Akeredolu Go Ahead To Access N50bn Bond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.