Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 (35170 Views)

Federal Allocation To States Crashes By N864bn - The Punch / Break Down Of September 2016 Allocation To States / Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by olaitoro(m): 4:27pm On Aug 23, 2016
Armstrong34:
....give me 3 legit reasons y I should not call u *************....

wat has IMO state achieved wif it's 71billion allocation.....no jus tell me....jus d bushes n bushes n dis afonja is saying God bless imo
bia nwunne, whether Rochas Okoroawusa and Buhari like it or not, Imo state must be blessed by God.

Imo state is the state of my birth, o wu nga amuru mu.

1 Like

Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by 8BitGee(m): 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2016
Bayelsa state governor needs to be arrested!!!
Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by CioAngels(f): 4:35pm On Aug 23, 2016
maximunimpact:
Delta 3rd highest with nothing to show off
Okowa is a thief, he just paid april salary in august, reason, he said No money. Until all these governors are tied to electric poles and flogged they won't stop treating their citizens like slaves. Our governors are the reasons why Nigerians are sufering. Wicked leaders.

6 Likes

Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by obailala(m): 4:46pm On Aug 23, 2016
omogin:
Bayelsa has no reason to owe anyone. Efcc wake up
11cows4sale:
bayelsa has 95B wit 8 lGA,yet dey own salary
Tinyemeka:
What has Bayelsa been doing with their allocations?!
In addition to what you have up there, they still receive some mega bucks from NDDC and ND ministry. But dont be dismayed, the real reason Bayelsa (and by extension, the rest of the ND) is still in a mess is because Hausas and Yorubas have been siphoning the money away to go develop Lagos and other cities even whilst the NDeltans languish in squalor.

At least that is the theory several 'wise' people and prophets online and offline have been spreading lately. Even NDA and the Ultimate Warriors and co have been acting appropriately on this intelligence.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by philips70(m): 4:46pm On Aug 23, 2016
yinchar:
Based on this estimate, Bayelsa has been collecting the highest allocation per local govt close to N1Billion every month. The state should be the richest and the most developed state in the country, this is not mentioning the separate LGA allocation.

However, despite all these, the state is still owing workers and lecturers up to 6months salary. A state being ruled by PDP since inception. My brothers from the south should ask their leaders what they have been doing exactly with all the money allocated to them, it's their collective wealth being squandered by some useless corrupt politicians.

But the way nature will have it, they won't, due to their ethnic bigotry.....

[size=22pt]N1Billion/LGA every 4weeks[/size]...... shocked shocked shocked

The figures you see up there are exclusive of 13% derivations. If you add that what you will have will get you angrier

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by Sapeleboy911(m): 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2016
The governor of Bayelsa state Mr Dick****son and that of Delta State(my state) are bunch of failures. Imagine a state with that huge monthly allocation from the FG still unable to pay salaries or provide basic amenities. The government tax you virtually on everything you do here. I live and work in Bayelsa state so I know what am saying.
Sometimes I wonder why this militants are fighting the FG. I know the FG has its own shortcomings but the real problem of the south-south are our so-called Governors,senators,house of Assembly members and LG chairmen even IYC. These militants should deal with these people before confronting the FG. Billions of naira are being squandered by this useless fellows on monthly basis. The local government of the President has been on total blackout for over 3 years, no roads, no hospitals, no even water, people still live in huts and palm houses. Yet billions of naira are being squandered on white elephant's projects. Imagine a state where government ministries are being sold or giving as gifts to private individuals. Shame on GEJ, shame on Murray Bruce, shame on NDA, shame on IYC. Shame!!!!!!!!!!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by caesaraba(m): 4:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
obailala:

In addition to what you have up there, they still receive some mega bucks from NDDC and ND ministry. But dont be dismayed, the real reason Bayelsa (and by extension, the rest of the ND) is still in a mess is because Hausas and Yorubas have been siphoning the money away to go develop Lagos and other cities even whilst the NDeltans languish in squalor.

At least that is the theory several 'wise' people and prophets online and offline have been spreading lately. Even NDA and the Ultimate Warriors and co have been acting appropriately on this intelligence.

Ah! They already on the thread displaying their skills o. You can see them already pointing fingers up North.
Kai!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by SeeUrLife: 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2016
bonechamberlain:
Sudden increase in allocation to northern states, even higher than a Niger Delta state like Abia. Wonderful. One Nigeria indeed.

can u pls compare Bayelsa & Katsina in term of LGA nos & allocation received?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by caesaraba(m): 5:06pm On Aug 23, 2016
Oh! What the elite families of the ND have done to the creek-dwelling masses. They constantly feed them with fallacies about the FG while they themselves build castles round the world. Then those who can read and write struggle to buy MB, finally succeed and then come online to scream obscenities.
At least the North has a bit more to show for it's allocations in terms of infrastructure (please if you haven't traveled beyond the junction of your village don't quote me).
Nevertheless, our political class collectively deserve a very ruthless cleansing from the masses.

2 Likes

Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by pedologist(m): 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2016
yinchar:
Based on this estimate, Bayelsa has been collecting the highest allocation per local govt close to N1Billion every month. The state should be the richest and the most developed state in the country, this is not mentioning the separate LGA allocation.

However, despite all these, the state is still owing workers and lecturers up to 6months salary. A state being ruled by PDP since inception. My brothers from the south should ask their leaders what they have been doing exactly with all the money allocated to them, it's their collective wealth being squandered by some useless corrupt politicians.

But the way nature will have it, they won't, due to their ethnic bigotry.....

[size=22pt]N1Billion/LGA every 4weeks[/size]...... shocked shocked shocked

touché

1 Like

Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by IMEAN(m): 5:10pm On Aug 23, 2016
Landloard01:
So this actually made it to front page....

Hon. Patrick, please comment here.

''thank you all, for giving me the privilege to air my singular view on this bogus figures. Yes, the figures are pregnant.

The facts from figures as depicted on the table here are in denominations, and I must say that bayelsa state seems too beautiful to surrender to the truth. Yes,!

It's audible to deaf and visible to the blind, that the deltans government are too gluttony towards the national cake. The people of the federal republic of Nigeria must not submit the peasant excuses of co-ordinate marginaliation, as always cried by the baby avengers.

In a more civilized society, where democracy is their sur name, the milky allocation which is been always attributed to the Bayelsians must be able to build a tower of the next world-wonders. I refused to accept the claim of avenging for superiority of resources. Not again, never!

To other states who also could not do enough, I must quickly say that it's a complete dismal action on their parts, which are regrettable in our political embryo.

The daughters of the Philippines, if you like, the citizens, should not rejoice over the figures because they are non accountable. It only shows that you already got your cake and have eaten them. not until the political father Christmas, who, in other words, referred to the governors, has decided to appear on the gown of true services, development will continue to remain a word, crested in dictionary.

I urge the Mr president of the federal republic of Nigeria, to work with the anti-graft able bodied agencies, who can smell and able discover a buried milk in the tummy our the authorities, who are recipients of the allocated figure.

Thank you for giving the opportunity to talk here. God bless the Nigeria Nation.

I thought you wanted to say something.
Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by marshborn(m): 5:12pm On Aug 23, 2016
This is why a.boki people would never allow this country to be divided. cheesy
Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by Izonpikin: 5:19pm On Aug 23, 2016
Until we revolt we would never smell the needed change we seek for....Make we dey there dey mumu dey wait for our leaders to change....

Revolution is what would solve our problems...Our governors have always lied to us...
Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 23, 2016
Landloard01:
So this actually made it to front page....

Hon. Patrick, please comment here.

''thank you all, for giving me the privilege to air my singular view on this bogus figures. Yes, the figures are pregnant.

The facts from figures as depicted on the table here are in denominations, and I must say that bayelsa state seems too beautiful to surrender to the truth. Yes,!

It's audible to deaf and visible to the blind, that the deltans government are too gluttony towards the national cake. The people of the federal republic of Nigeria must not submit the peasant excuses of co-ordinate marginaliation, as always cried by the baby avengers.

In a more civilized society, where democracy is their sur name, the milky allocation which is been always attributed to the Bayelsians must be able to build a tower of the next world-wonders. I refused to accept the claim of avenging for superiority of resources. Not again, never!

To other states who also could not do enough, I must quickly say that it's a complete dismal action on their parts, which are regrettable in our political embryo.

The daughters of the Philippines, if you like, the citizens, should not rejoice over the figures because they are non accountable. It only shows that you already got your cake and have eaten them. not until the political father Christmas, who, in other words, referred to the governors, has decided to appear on the gown of true services, development will continue to remain a word, crested in dictionary.

I urge the Mr president of the federal republic of Nigeria, to work with the anti-graft able bodied agencies, who can smell and able discover a buried milk in the tummy our the authorities, who are recipients of the allocated figure.

Thank you for giving the opportunity to talk here. God bless the Nigeria Nation.
i disagree with you, allocations are used to pay state workers who graduated from universities, meanwhile school is not meant for everybody, the state government will do its own and leave the reason for the federal government, there is enough money to feed everybody in Nigeria, believe it or not
Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by Izonpikin: 5:20pm On Aug 23, 2016
marshborn:
oil dey feed them well well.. cheesy..They have to hold on.... cheesy
Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by Izonpikin: 5:23pm On Aug 23, 2016
The Niger delta ,especially bayelsa my state is cursed with a demon who calls himself a governor...until the youths rise up against the failure we call leaders in that state there would never be hope for a better future. ..

This is freaking crazy.... angry

2 Likes

Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by Segehvoice: 5:32pm On Aug 23, 2016
Only if we have a government that is sincerely ready to fight corruption,ONLY then Nigeria will move forward

2 Likes

Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by kayzEkefre(m): 5:33pm On Aug 23, 2016
dont complicate tinx here...abia is biafra not Niger Delta...stop comparing akamu with custard.
Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by ofwest47(m): 5:34pm On Aug 23, 2016
The five states of Cross River,Akwaibom, Rivers Delta and Balyesa received over 20% of the total earnings for 36 states and this is aside from other Federal allocations of the NDDC and the likes yet nothing to show for it in terms of development and the wellbeing of their people.

1 Like

Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by nairayouthcom(m): 5:38pm On Aug 23, 2016
freshvine:
80% of the northern states are up there collecting more but contributing nothing.

Igbos patronize Corporate Affairs Commission more
Igbos patronize custom services more
Igbos consume brewery and pay added tax more.
Cos of 80% of igbos are business people, they patronize Federal Inland Revenue More.
The population of igbos into education is even more as the pay for education.

A tribe that is giving plenty receive less.

They told us they are using population index instead of contributions.

Oya na use machine count everybody... DEM no gree.
Count Muslim and Christian... No.

Wicked country

madam all fingers aren't equal but they help each other to to complete a certain task

be it igbo Hausa or Yoruba the 3of them have 1 goal Wch we can say is better Nigeria

in 1 way or the other none of this tribes is worthless they all depend on each other

take it or leave it, instead of fighting for the so call biafra using NDA just know that if the government reason the NDA matter they will surely.dumb the biafra, if u think say I dey lie ask tompolo or donkunbo

2 Likes

Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by Landloard01(m): 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2016
Zceesneh:
i disagree with you, allocations are used to pay state workers who graduated from universities, meanwhile school is not meant for everybody, the state government will do its own and leave the reason for the federal government, there is enough money to feed everybody in Nigeria, believe it or not
i totally disagree with you. If you are as straight as you said, why are the states still owning their workers salaries yet the federal government keeps giving allocation every month? Money is there to feed everybody, why is everybody crying.? You have to back up your claims with proves and tell me the key reasons workers are not fully paid., otherwise i will not accept your claims

1 Like

Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by caesaraba(m): 6:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
marshborn:

Ahaps! I said it na. After all that has been revealed, this is all you can deduce? Tufiakwa.

Seun, look what NL has turned into. A congregation of energetic short-sighted armchair dim wits.

1 Like

Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by nairayouthcom(m): 6:03pm On Aug 23, 2016
superstarDikk:
oga r u dumb or just sentimental?.....as small as Enugu is how many LGAs r dia?....................you r here talking nonsense when in terms of land mass Borno state alone is bigger than the whole Southeast. Na una type de say northerners too de born,,but when it comes to allocation una plenty pass dem.....nawa o

give this guy around of applause

1 Like

Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by bonechamberlain(m): 6:19pm On Aug 23, 2016
SeeUrLife:

can u pls compare Bayelsa & Katsina in term of LGA nos & allocation received?
I have done that already in a previous post, bayelsa is a failed state, producing irresponsible leaders, the issue is no one knows the formula used for these sharing, or is it any president in power can decide to allocate to each state as he wills. As far as am concerned states under the NDDC should receive more but look at that chat, u begin to ponder how borno, jigawa, Niger, Kaduna, benue etc receive more than ondo, abia, imo, Edo.
Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by Raypawer(m): 6:21pm On Aug 23, 2016
point of correction, eastern state, not niger delta, don't mix things up!

bonechamberlain:
Sudden increase in allocation to northern states, even higher than a Niger Delta state like Abia. Wonderful. One Nigeria indeed.
Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by bonechamberlain(m): 6:33pm On Aug 23, 2016
Raypawer:
point of correction, eastern state, not niger delta, don't mix things up!

u are already being agitated unnecessarily Niger Delta development commission(NDDC) states like ondo, abia, imo are they not part of the Niger Delta, NDDC, since that's what u want to see. Even a child knows abia is in the east. Smh
Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by freshvine(f): 6:35pm On Aug 23, 2016
superstarDikk:
I pity ur stupiidity n senselessness........................Igbos r dis n dat yet Yoruba n Hausa Business men keep dominating d bleeping Forbes list........Northern states contribute nothing you say,,,yet its ur people that r trying to manipulate NDeltans to follow u n create a republic cuz u know u have no oda means of survival apart from the oil money u get from dia abi?....Hypocrisy is when u say northerners don't contribute anything but in ur village n state as a whole, dia is no single drop of oil.....get some sense, its free of charge

Ohaji egbema in Imo state
Ogba egbema in Rivers State
Ikwerre in Rivers State
Port Harcourt in Rivers State
Oguta in imo state
Owerri in Imo state
Ukwa east in Abia state
Ukwa west in Abia state
Ugwunagbo in Abia state
Etche in Rivers State
Omuma in Rivers State
Ahoada east in Rivers State
Ahoada west in Rivers State
Obio Akpor in Rivers State
Emuoha in Rivers State
Etc.

These are igbos and igboid group producing oil in commercial quantity and the oil produced here are among the best grade in the world.

I wasn't talking about oil revenue, I was talking about internal generation and contributions. If you look at the list very well, you'd understand that those southern states at the top was there cos of oil revenue.

Earlier this year I was at FIRS office to do transaction in the south but they wickedly use Jigawa state to capture me. Jigawa state far away in the North.

2 Likes

Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by seguno2: 6:44pm On Aug 23, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
So kastina has 33 local Govt?

For collecting more of the Niger delta oil money.
Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 23, 2016
Landloard01:
i totally disagree with you. If you are as straight as you said, why are the states still owning their workers salaries yet the federal government keeps giving allocation every month? Money is there to feed everybody, why is everybody crying.? You have to back up your claims with proves and tell me the key reasons workers are not fully paid., otherwise i will not accept your claims
Nigerian politicians are greeds, everymonth they will recieve allocations, buh they divert the money into their private accounts

1 Like

Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by Azeeztaophic(m): 7:06pm On Aug 23, 2016
saintfaculty:
two trillion, eight hundred and fourteen billion, two hundred and thirty-one million, nine hundred and fifty-four thousand, seven hundred and ninety-eight naira fifty eight kobo
cry
Who you help
Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by phantom24: 7:13pm On Aug 23, 2016
so akwa ibom is d second largest with almost ,800billion within one year nd d dakada toddler dorsn have any tangible project he has done..
all he does is to go about looking for old structures to renovate in his name. potholes have return to nearly all d major streets in uyo. its time for our youths to speakup, payments of salary is now classified as a major project in akwa ibom.
enoughbis enough. if we can criticise our president when he errs then y should we b silent on governors?
#akwaibomyouths must call for accountability in govt#
Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by rhymaholic: 7:19pm On Aug 23, 2016
The level of lootery going on in Bayelsa is unprecedented. All that allocation and nothing to show for it, not even to pay workers salary and the people in the state just fold their arms and watch their common wealth being diverted into private pockets. It's amazing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal / Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial / Money Laundering: Okupe Found Guilty, Sentenced To Two Years In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.