Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 (35162 Views)

Federal Allocation To States Crashes By N864bn - The Punch / Break Down Of September 2016 Allocation To States / Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by CornelG(m): 2:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
All amount raging from Trillion to Trillions. Then how come this our wicked, hardless and corrupt Governors of ours are not able to pay workers salaries. God will punish them all!

4 Likes

Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by Orikinla(m): 2:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
yinchar:
Based on this estimate, Bayelsa has been collecting the highest allocation per local govt close to N1Billion every month. The state should be the richest and the most developed state in the country, this is not mentioning the separate LGA allocation.

However, despite all these, the state is still owing workers and lecturers up to 6months salary. A state being ruled by PDP since inception. My brothers from the south should ask their leaders what they have been doing exactly with all the money allocated to them, it's their collective wealth being squandered by some useless corrupt politicians.

But the way nature will have it, they won't, due to their ethnic bigotry.....

[size=22pt]N1Billion/LGA every 4weeks[/size]...... shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
Niger Delta states are their own problem.

NDA should start from the Immediate past and present leaders.

PMB APC should be the least of their problems

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by TipsyDC: 2:57pm On Aug 23, 2016
incrediboooh:
Abeg any samsung bold 5 for sale
no na iphone 9 dey 4 sale now grin
incrediboooh:
Abeg any samsung bold 5 for sale
no na iphone 9 dey 4 sale now
Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by freshvine(f): 2:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
80% of the northern states are up there collecting more but contributing nothing.

Igbos patronize Corporate Affairs Commission more
Igbos patronize custom services more
Igbos consume brewery and pay added tax more.
Cos of 80% of igbos are business people, they patronize Federal Inland Revenue More.
The population of igbos into education is even more as the pay for education.

A tribe that is giving plenty receive less.

They told us they are using population index instead of contributions.

Oya na use machine count everybody... DEM no gree.
Count Muslim and Christian... No.

Wicked country
Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by planetx: 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
So kastina has 33 local Govt?
This Northerners using their control of the military governments of the past have cheated Southern Nigeria beyond belief. Just look at the number of local govts in their states using land mass as a criteria instead of population.
Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by walemoney007(m): 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
What is mimiko doing with ondo state allocation?

The north west is earning so much from the federation account,what do they contribute

2 Likes

Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by TipsyDC: 3:02pm On Aug 23, 2016
regardless to this shown below, its so sad that it
wll b mis used having nothing to show for it not tlk of infrastructure. jst imagine delta state. huge allocation but nothing to show for it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by emmykk(m): 3:02pm On Aug 23, 2016
DaniDani:
This is a very good report. Bayelsa is a total failure. A small state with a paltry 8 LG ruined by ineffectual buffoons. Bayelsa is in total shambles, what a shanty of a state. the residents and indigenes are living in shanties and squalor. Nawao for my grammar and for Bayelsa

1 Like

Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by superstarDikk(m): 3:13pm On Aug 23, 2016
planetx:
This Northerners using their control of the military governments of the past have cheated Southern Nigeria beyond belief. Just look at the number of local govts in their states using land mass as a criteria instead of population.
oga r u dumb or just sentimental?.....as small as Enugu is how many LGAs r dia?....................you r here talking nonsense when in terms of land mass Borno state alone is bigger than the whole Southeast. Na una type de say northerners too de born,,but when it comes to allocation una plenty pass dem.....nawa o

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by Yyeske(m): 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2016
Delta and Bayelsa states stand out as the real shame here; huge allocations, huge debts, nothing on ground to show for it yet owning workers.
Anambra, always on the cool side.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by superstarDikk(m): 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2016
freshvine:
80% of the northern states are up there collecting more but contributing nothing.

Igbos patronize Corporate Affairs Commission more
Igbos patronize custom services more
Igbos consume brewery and pay added tax more.
Cos of 80% of igbos are business people, they patronize Federal Inland Revenue More.
The population of igbos into education is even more as the pay for education.

A tribe that is giving plenty receive less.

They told us they are using population index instead of contributions.

Oya na use machine count everybody... DEM no gree.
Count Muslim and Christian... No.

Wicked country
I pity ur stupiidity n senselessness........................Igbos r dis n dat yet Yoruba n Hausa Business men keep dominating d bleeping Forbes list........Northern states contribute nothing you say,,,yet its ur people that r trying to manipulate NDeltans to follow u n create a republic cuz u know u have no oda means of survival apart from the oil money u get from dia abi?....Hypocrisy is when u say northerners don't contribute anything but in ur village n state as a whole, dia is no single drop of oil.....get some sense, its free of charge

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by santuse: 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2016
hmmm 130 billion for Rivers State and Wike has borrowed over 60 billion and yet can't pay salaries but has hosted two failed PDP conventions.

smh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by gebest: 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2016
op u lie, Akwa ibom recieved d highest share followed by delta den rivers nd bayelsa, kano, ondo and lagos, in terms of federal account allocation committee sharing fomula, unless u are talking about internally generated revenue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2016
DaniDani:
This is a very good report. Bayelsa is a total failure. A small state with a paltry 8 LG ruined by ineffectual buffoons. Bayelsa is in total shambles, what a shanty of a state. the residents and indigenes are living in shanties and squalor. Nawao for my grammar and for Bayelsa
That Dickson of a guy will be dealt with by the Spirits. He will die like a fowl

1 Like

Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by abbey621(m): 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2016
Mofos will keep shouting Buhari not realizing it's their state and local politicians that are screwing the masses over and over again. Wake up Nigerians!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by Armstrong34(m): 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2016
olaitoro:
yeah

I can sight Imo state, the land of the brave and warriors, the land of my birth.

God bless Imo state.
God bless ala Igbo.
....give me 3 legit reasons y I should not call u *************....

wat has IMO state achieved wif it's 71billion allocation.....no jus tell me....jus d bushes n bushes n dis afonja is saying God bless imo
Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by wristbangle: 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2016
DaniDani:

U self know shey?

1 Like

Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 23, 2016
Calebosko:
chei this politicians don kill us ooh,UDOM EMANUEL come here, .(someone should add that pics 4 me)

udom no dey try
Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by egift(m): 3:52pm On Aug 23, 2016
Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by farihafaheemah(m): 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2016
Tinyemeka:
What has Bayelsa been doing with their allocations?!
Good question, but the miscreant called militant would not ask their leaders what they have been using the money to do

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by entrepreneurmic: 3:54pm On Aug 23, 2016
Tinyemeka:
What has Bayelsa been doing with their allocations?!
SINGING START, IF U ASK ME NA WHO I GO ASK, D MATTER WHEN U SEE SO HE HEAVY FOR MOUTH. SINGING STOP. ANYWAY ASK THEIR LAZY, WICKED & GREEDY RULERS HOW THEY SPENT THE MONTHLY ALLOCATION FROM FG & IGR OF D STATE STARTING FROM THE CREATION OF BAYELSA TILL DATE.

1 Like

Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by egift(m): 3:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
yinchar:
Based on this estimate, Bayelsa has been collecting the highest allocation per local govt close to N1Billion every month. The state should be the richest and the most developed state in the country, this is not mentioning the separate LGA allocation.

However, despite all these, the state is still owing workers and lecturers up to 6months salary. A state being ruled by PDP since inception. My brothers from the south should ask their leaders what they have been doing exactly with all the money allocated to them, it's their collective wealth being squandered by some useless corrupt politicians.

But the way nature will have it, they won't, due to their ethnic bigotry.....

[size=22pt]N1Billion/LGA every 4weeks[/size]...... shocked shocked shocked

shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
santuse:
hmmm 130 billion for Rivers State and Wike has borrowed over 60 billion and yet can't pay salaries but has hosted two failed PDP conventions.

smh
I knew one zombie will mention Rivers State, cheesy Are you in Rivers State at all.

After the Biometric verification, Wike paid civil servants salaries, infact: last month he paid some 3 times.

#fact!.
Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by AnanseK(m): 4:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
bonechamberlain:
Sudden increase in allocation to northern states, even higher than a Niger Delta state like Abia. Wonderful. One Nigeria indeed.

What a dunce! Anyway .....

6 Likes

Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by Krismart(m): 4:02pm On Aug 23, 2016
This country should be restructured asap. This issue of federal allocation is not helping us. Governors just relax and wait for Federal allocation, embezzle and wait for next month. True Federalism is the answer
Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by emmatee57(m): 4:06pm On Aug 23, 2016
I see every body mentioning kebbi, lagos, osun, kastina & anambra. but no one looks into what benue shares, a state oweing upto 7-8 months salary, 23 local govmt, no project, no security, worst ever raod in the country, lowest educational system so far, highest unemployment & most resources waster so far! infact, food basket of world!!! how many university in a whole state?....2+1private uni. what are benue indegens doing? i pity what the state could turn to in the next 20yrs if it continues like this.
kebbi state also, your matter need to be investigated thouroughly by either efcc or your fore-father godscheesycheesygringrin
Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by chrisxxx(m): 4:07pm On Aug 23, 2016
What is Kano State doing up there? Producing and contributing nothing yet amassing humongous allocation.
Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by emmatee57(m): 4:10pm On Aug 23, 2016
I see every body mentioning bayelsa, lagos, osun, kastina & anambra. but no one looks into what benue shares, a state oweing upto 7-8 months salary, 23 local govmt, no project, no security, worst ever raod in the country, lowest educational system so far, highest unemployment & most resources waster so far! infact, food basket of world!!! how many university in a whole state?....2+1private uni. what are benue indegens doing? i pity what the state could turn to in the next 20yrs if it continues like this.
Bayelsa state also, your matter need to be investigated thouroughly by either efcc or your fore-father godscheesycheesygringrin
Re: Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 by bonechamberlain(m): 4:24pm On Aug 23, 2016
AnanseK:

What a dunce! Anyway .....
animal u lack the ability to state ur opinion. Is that ur best. Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Riot In Kirikiri Medium Prison / Cameroonian Soldiers Chase Nigerians Out Of Bakassi (Photo) / Photos And Video From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.