Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Buhari To Receive 18-seater Innoson Motors Bus Built By Niger Delta Youths - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Receive 18-seater Innoson Motors Bus Built By Niger Delta Youths (34914 Views)

Niger Delta Youths Show Their Support For President Buhari (pictures) / FG Warns Niger Delta Youths - Oil Will Dry, Prepare For The Future / Osinbajo Receives 33 Seater Innoson Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Receive 18-seater Innoson Motors Bus Built By Niger Delta Youths by Masterclass32: 7:11pm On Aug 23, 2016
Surprised this thread is still 2 pages.

If na Igbo man commit crime now, e for don reach like 7 pages, with name checkers checking names back to back.

God bless Innoson. God bless Nigeria.

Hope those guys put what they've learnt to good use.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Receive 18-seater Innoson Motors Bus Built By Niger Delta Youths by SpeedOfLight: 7:16pm On Aug 23, 2016
JuanDeDios:

Are you talking military hardware then? Well, that's a different ballgame. There is no country on earth where that isn't regulated. (I'm not saying the Nigerian government did the right to shut it down, though. They should simply have got involved.) There is a whole lot you can do besides arms and ammunition and no government will stop you. I don't think government policy is even the primary problem since I don't believe government has to put protectionist measures (that connected people often end up using to enrich themselves) in place for industry to thrive. I think the problem our people face is lack of access to capital. If you have a brilliant idea today and you bring to me because I'm a billionnaire who can finance it, what will happen? I will look at you one kine because there is no trust in this society and if you dupe me the courts can't be relied on for speedy justice. If we can somehow solve this problem, we will go places. It isn't a problem of anybody holding back Aba and Nnewi.
You spoke and spark very well, that is the main reason why you see them on the street fighting for Biafra restoration. Military gears is one of the thing that made a country powerful and independent because if you don't produce it the white agents will use some willing tools in your country to instigate crisis and knowing full well you will come to purchase then they will start giving you all these gay stuff Nonsense.
Re: Buhari To Receive 18-seater Innoson Motors Bus Built By Niger Delta Youths by chelseajoy: 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
FriendChoice:
Good Bless PMB for turning militant into entrepreneurs.

Some people are angry now, because of this nice development. Thank God it's 9 month program, otherwise haters will say "It's work of Jonathan, Buhari taking glory 4 it"
Hmmm wat a sigh of relief, to kno it was just 9 months ago, if not ,Chineke!!!! GEJ bigots no go let us hear word ooo!!!
Re: Buhari To Receive 18-seater Innoson Motors Bus Built By Niger Delta Youths by JuanDeDios: 7:36pm On Aug 23, 2016
SpeedOfLight:

You spoke and spark very well, that is the main reason why you see them on the street fighting for Biafra restoration. Military gears is one of the thing that made a country powerful and independent because if you don't produce it the white agents will use some willing tools in your country to instigate crisis and knowing full well you will come to purchase then they will start giving you all these gay stuff Nonsense.
Well, I don't do conspiracy theories. I certainly don't believe white men are behind Shekau and his murderous band of Islamic fanatics. Most African insurgents don't even get their arms from white men anyway. There are some European countries that don't produce arms and they're doing quite well. But I aggree some self-sufficiency in arms is important. Nigeria is dysfunctional. If we get the country on tracks, I'm sure all these things will fall into place since we have some seeds already. I heard Innoson is doing defence contracts already. I also heard there's a company in Osun State or someplace making APCs.
Re: Buhari To Receive 18-seater Innoson Motors Bus Built By Niger Delta Youths by Codes151(m): 7:41pm On Aug 23, 2016
[quote author=FriendChoice post=48736480]Good Bless PMB for turning militant into entrepreneurs.
Re: Buhari To Receive 18-seater Innoson Motors Bus Built By Niger Delta Youths by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 23, 2016
chelseajoy:
Hmmm wat a sigh of relief, to kno it was just 9 months ago, if not ,Chineke!!!! GEJ bigots no go let us hear word ooo!!!

Oga even with the 9 month evidence, they still dey quote me. I ignore many of them. bcuz the truth is clear from falsehood.
Re: Buhari To Receive 18-seater Innoson Motors Bus Built By Niger Delta Youths by Paseus(m): 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2016
[quote author=Drguzzykola post=48742284][/quote]flog am wella...olori buruku sombori
Re: Buhari To Receive 18-seater Innoson Motors Bus Built By Niger Delta Youths by DjAduba(m): 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2016
FriendChoice:

Some people are angry now, because of this nice development. Thank God it's 9 month program, otherwise haters will say "It's work of Jonathan, Buhari taking glory 4 it"
I like ur comment......kikikikikik..

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Receive 18-seater Innoson Motors Bus Built By Niger Delta Youths by discusant: 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
SpeedOfLight:

Can Nigeria gov allow Aba and Nnewi liberate Africa from European enslavement? Your guess is as good as mine.

Most of the black Africans you find in Nigeria are of the worst specie of the black race.

This Africa's worst specie do not even understand that the richest countries in the world have no crude oil.

These worst black species would rather have 180 million people in Nigeria die in one Nigeria, instead of letting Aba and Nnewi off Nigeria to showcase the innovative power of the black man.

The crude beliefs of the most crude of the black specie in Nigeria is that once they let Biafra off Nigeria, they shall also lose the rest of oil producing areas in the SS.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Receive 18-seater Innoson Motors Bus Built By Niger Delta Youths by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
DjAduba:
I like ur comment......kikikikikik..

I appreciate
Re: Buhari To Receive 18-seater Innoson Motors Bus Built By Niger Delta Youths by darelar(m): 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2016
The comments are very few, since the glory did not go to GEJ. Weldon guys but I believe 40k is too small as salary for them.
Re: Buhari To Receive 18-seater Innoson Motors Bus Built By Niger Delta Youths by SpeedOfLight: 9:22pm On Aug 23, 2016
discusant:

Most of the black Africans you find in Nigeria are of the worst specie of the black race.

This Africa's worst specie do not even understand that the richest countries in the world have no crude oil.

These worst black species would rather have 180 million people in Nigeria die in one Nigeria, instead of letting Aba and Nnewi off Nigeria to showcase the innovative power of the black man.

The crude beliefs of the most crude of the black specie in Nigeria is that once they let Biafra off Nigeria, they shall also lose the rest of oil producing areas in the SS.
So pathetic! We must continue but this time around no going back. Is either we liberate ourselves and Africa or we all go down.
Re: Buhari To Receive 18-seater Innoson Motors Bus Built By Niger Delta Youths by adconline(m): 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2016
SpeedOfLight:

Can Nigeria gov allow Aba and Nnewi liberate Africa from European enslavement? Your guess is as good as mine.
Ensalvement is using EU-created www to propagate ignorance.
Re: Buhari To Receive 18-seater Innoson Motors Bus Built By Niger Delta Youths by chiefobdk(m): 9:25pm On Aug 23, 2016
FriendChoice:

mr man stop masturbating here.... dis is amnesty program of Goodluck/yaradua..
Re: Buhari To Receive 18-seater Innoson Motors Bus Built By Niger Delta Youths by SpeedOfLight: 9:35pm On Aug 23, 2016
adconline:

Ensalvement is using EU-created www to propagate ignorance.
Your right, the same through www they gave Nigeria giant of Africa grin grin grin we all know we no reach goat of Africa. I ponder and ask myself what can we boast of in this contraption if not corruption?
Re: Buhari To Receive 18-seater Innoson Motors Bus Built By Niger Delta Youths by Feanah(f): 9:47pm On Aug 23, 2016
I hope Nigerians will patronize this company
Re: Buhari To Receive 18-seater Innoson Motors Bus Built By Niger Delta Youths by Thisis2raw(m): 11:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
FriendChoice:

Sorry to say this: You mean product of corrupt administration.
yes if dats u want to call
Re: Buhari To Receive 18-seater Innoson Motors Bus Built By Niger Delta Youths by DavidOluyale(m): 1:29am On Aug 24, 2016
olaitoro:

if only tribalism will allow Nigeria and Nigerians to tap from ingenuity of an average Igbo man, the country will achieve alot.

God bless Mr Innocent Chukwuma.

Always full of yourselves. That's the issue.
Re: Buhari To Receive 18-seater Innoson Motors Bus Built By Niger Delta Youths by MDOLOFU: 3:52am On Aug 24, 2016
FriendChoice:

did he do that in one year? Stop been sentimental n give thanks to who is due. GEJ did that
Re: Buhari To Receive 18-seater Innoson Motors Bus Built By Niger Delta Youths by olaitoro(m): 6:27am On Aug 24, 2016
DavidOluyale:

Always full of yourselves. That's the issue.
I know that tribal bigots like you won't be happy with that comment.
ranting is expected.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Receive 18-seater Innoson Motors Bus Built By Niger Delta Youths by billyG(m): 7:12am On Aug 24, 2016
Pmb meant well 4 d Nigerdelta,i urge Asari & co 2 come out & b trained,just look @ d support he is giving innoson.
Re: Buhari To Receive 18-seater Innoson Motors Bus Built By Niger Delta Youths by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 24, 2016
MDOLOFU:
did he do that in one year? Stop been sentimental n give thanks to who is due. GEJ did that

He did it in 9 month.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid / Reno Omokri Reacts To Akpabio Decamping To APC / PHOTOS: Ambode At APC Presidential Primary In Epe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.