Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid (34928 Views)

How Reno Omokri Summarised His 2019 / Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce / 15 Things Buhari Said In His 2019 Budget Presentation Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid by kirajustice: 3:47pm On Jan 18, 2019
@POLITICSNGR

Presidential Candidate of the People's Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar has spoken on the support he enjoys from the United States Government ahead of the 2019 General Elections.

Below is a full transcript of his Interview with VOA, made available to PoliticsNGR;

HE AA’s Interview with Aliyu Mustapha Sokoto of VOA Hausa on Thursday night in Washington D.C and monitored in Abuja

Aliyu Mustapha: What has been in the news for many years has come to past right now I’m together with the former Vice President of Nigeria and the Presidential flag bearer of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) after he had just returned from some interactive session with some high ranking Congress Men and Women. Your excellency, now that you have visited Washington D.C, does it have to do with those who said you cannot come to the United State of America or the visit is for what purpose?

AA: Aliyu I told you before that my coming to the United State is in the hands of Americans if they decided to issue a Visa to me I will definitely come and if they refused to give me I cannot come. And now they have issued it to me and I am here. I’m having some positive discussions with some of the officials.  I was in the Congress and I had discussions with some high ranking Congress men and Women about Nigeria and how Nigeria intends to improve her relationship with the United States of America.

Aliyu Mustapha: After visiting the Congress, do you intend to meet with some other people?

AA: Yes, by tomorrow (Friday)  I will go to the State Department in order to have vital discussions with some of their officials.

Aliyu Mustapha: Will you also meet with the members of the United State Chamber of Commerce?

AA: Yes, I will meet them tomorrow (Friday) by the Grace of God.

Aliyu Mustapha: Who invited you to the United State?

AA: I was invited by many organizations in United States.

Aliyu Mustapha: Before some people are saying that you cannot come to the United States of America but now you are here people will stop doubting.

AA: The whole thing is about misinformation

Aliyu Mustapha: What do you mean by misinformation?

AA: Because for a very long time they have been lying to them (Nigerians) and they agreed; I tried to explain to them but they refused to listen. And I hope now people are going to understand.

Aliyu Mustapha: Your coming to America has shown that you are going to have some interactions with some top officials of the United State are they in support of your candidacy?

AA: Yes.

Aliyu Mustapha: Are you convinced that the United States Government are in support of your candidacy?

AA: There is no doubt because the United State is ready to support any country that is practicing democracy.

Aliyu Mustapha: People know you as a businessman; do you think that your business background and experience will influence the United States Government to support you?

AA: One good thing is that Nigeria is a country that is practicing democracy and everyone knows that we have played a significant role and have done a lot to sustain democratic governance in Nigeria and it is very important.

Aliyu Mustapha: Thank you very much.

AA: It is my Pleasure.

https://politicsngr.com/just-atiku-speaks-us-support-2019-presidential-bid/

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid by mycar: 3:51pm On Jan 18, 2019
Cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid by Guestlander: 3:51pm On Jan 18, 2019
United states doesn't directly interfere in elections of other countries. Donald Trump is in trouble for the same reasons because of the help he got from Russia.

It is a blatant lie that the US government will endorse you over other candidates. Not even when they have a dossier on you for corruption.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 18, 2019
I swear my incoming president is an intelligentsia look how he answered those questions unlike what I saw on Wednesday night

160 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid by festacman(m): 3:52pm On Jan 18, 2019
THE OLD ORDER
The majority of the current crop of politicians whether in PDP or APC belong to the OLD ORDER set up by PDP in 2009 and nurtured over 16 years. It rooted in negative ideology characterized by selfishness, deceit, corruption, money politics, lack of functional development ideas, etc. The ease and smoothness with which they defect in the morning, return in the afternoon, and redefect in the evening illustrate this.

THE NEW ORDER
We need to create a NEW ORDER that will be driven by knowledge, service, sacrifice, critical ideas, shrewd management and
accountability, entrepreneurship, human resources development, etc.

THE NECESSARY DISRUPTION
☆ President Buhari belongs to neither of the two Orders. He has a straightforward and strong personality but lacks the contemporary mindset. He detest the OLD ORDER but only has slight affinity with the NEW ORDER through his Vice President.
☆ However, inspite of his shortcomings, Buhari presently represents the ONLY strong pillar of DISRUPTION needed to disorganise and disorientate the OLD ORDER as much and long as possible. This is the only effective way to create a window of level-playing field for the enthronement of the NEW ORDER .
☆In the absence of this disruption, the OLD ORDER will come back stronger and Nigeria will get worse.

2019 election is a battle for the soul of Nigeria. A battle to dethrone the ugly past and create a leeway for the glorious future.

Those interested should please feel free to reproduce this on any medium: Facebook, whatsapp, instagram, etc.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid by gentlegenius(m): 3:56pm On Jan 18, 2019
kingemzy5:
I swear my incoming president is an intelligentsia look how he answered those questions unlike what I saw on Wednesday night
The demented dullard had given his zombies a very bad week...
From falling down at Kogi APC campaign to embarrassing his supporters with senseless answers to questions in a town hall meeting to finally handing over his Presidential flag to one great Agbero in Delta.
This terrible week for zombies got compounded by news of Atiku in US.
Zombies right now...

206 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid by gare(f): 3:57pm On Jan 18, 2019
kirajustice:
@POLITICSNGR

Presidential Candidate of the People's Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar has spoken on the support he enjoys from the United States Government ahead of the 2019 General Elections.

Below is a full transcript of his Interview with VOA, made available to PoliticsNGR;

HE AA’s Interview with Aliyu Mustapha Sokoto of VOA Hausa on Thursday night in Washington D.C and monitored in Abuja

Aliyu Mustapha: What has been in the news for many years has come to past right now I’m together with the former Vice President of Nigeria and the Presidential flag bearer of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) after he had just returned from some interactive session with some high ranking Congress Men and Women. Your excellency, now that you have visited Washington D.C, does it have to do with those who said you cannot come to the United State of America or the visit is for what purpose?

AA: Aliyu I told you before that my coming to the United State is in the hands of Americans if they decided to issue a Visa to me I will definitely come and if they refused to give me I cannot come. And now they have issued it to me and I am here. I’m having some positive discussions with some of the officials.  I was in the Congress and I had discussions with some high ranking Congress men and Women about Nigeria and how Nigeria intends to improve her relationship with the United States of America.

Aliyu Mustapha: After visiting the Congress, do you intend to meet with some other people?

AA: Yes, by tomorrow (Friday)  I will go to the State Department in order to have vital discussions with some of their officials.

Aliyu Mustapha: Will you also meet with the members of the United State Chamber of Commerce?

AA: Yes, I will meet them tomorrow (Friday) by the Grace of God.

Aliyu Mustapha: Who invited you to the United State?

AA: I was invited by many organizations in United States.

Aliyu Mustapha: Before some people are saying that you cannot come to the United States of America but now you are here people will stop doubting.

AA: The whole thing is about misinformation

Aliyu Mustapha: What do you mean by misinformation?

AA: Because for a very long time they have been lying to them (Nigerians) and they agreed; I tried to explain to them but they refused to listen. And I hope now people are going to understand.

Aliyu Mustapha: Your coming to America has shown that you are going to have some interactions with some top officials of the United State are they in support of your candidacy?

AA: Yes.

Aliyu Mustapha: Are you convinced that the United States Government are in support of your candidacy?

AA: There is no doubt because the United State is ready to support any country that is practicing democracy.

Aliyu Mustapha: People know you as a businessman; do you think that your business background and experience will influence the United States Government to support you?

AA: One good thing is that Nigeria is a country that is practicing democracy and everyone knows that we have played a significant role and have done a lot to sustain democratic governance in Nigeria and it is very important.

Aliyu Mustapha: Thank you very much.

AA: It is my Pleasure.

https://politicsngr.com/just-atiku-speaks-us-support-2019-presidential-bid/

This is too much for Zombies to manage, the one of yesterday we have been trying to calm them down this one coming again, this is Black weekend for them, madridguy has Join APGA for your Info.

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid by haladadon: 3:58pm On Jan 18, 2019
stop doing this to zombies it's not fair to them.

PDP SHOW MERCY ABEG

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid by mbaboy(m): 3:59pm On Jan 18, 2019
Atiku is polished

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid by Racoon(m): 4:00pm On Jan 18, 2019
Aliyu Mustapha: Who invited you to the United State?

AA: I was invited by many organizations in United States

Aliyu Mustapha: Are you convinced that the United States Government are in support of your candidacy?

AA: There is no doubt because the United State is ready to support any country that is practicing democracy.
cheesy grin grin Deal done and dusted.The useless APC government will forever regret this foolishness.

Barrack Obama & John Kerry did same for the dullard in 2015.Hilary Clinton lost.Buhari will also loose to complete the circle.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid by haladadon: 4:01pm On Jan 18, 2019
Guestlander:
United states doesn't directly interfere in elections of other countries. Donald Trump is in trouble for the same reasons because of the help he got from Russia.

It is a blatant lie that the US government will endorse you over other candidates. Not even when they have a dossier on you for corruption.

are you trying to say that Trump loves the lifeless one

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid by Guestlander: 4:05pm On Jan 18, 2019
haladadon:

are you trying to say that Trump loves the lifeless one

I'm saying a leopard doesn't change it's spots. Atiku cannot help being dishonest.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid by dara5: 4:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
10 WAYS LADIES ACT TO AVOID SEX WHEN THEY VISIT GUYS - MUST READ

READ HERE :

https://adehurhnew..com/2019/01/10-ways-ladies-act-to-avoid-intercourse.html

Re: Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid by Bossontop(m): 4:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
grin grin grin
Chaii.....zombies in sifia pains since yesterday!!

[img]https://media1./images/686390f53e7063ecbaf2510afbc3af78/tenor.gif?itemid=5578617[/img]

post=74887963:
Lol cheesy.
Bring 50 million Americans along when you are coming back to vote for you on FeBuhari 16th 2019 now.
CRIMINAL!

Ooo....you mean "FAIL-BUHARI" ....dis Atiku US saga do dis wan strong tin oo....lol

[img]https://media1./images/a322c03a94505b92e5e284e03ff0e3be/tenor.gif?itemid=5892980[/img]

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid by SalamRushdie: 4:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
hmm

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid by Lordofthewest(m): 4:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
Lmao..why is this one just deceiving himself? Well anything to give his atikulated slaves an erection.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid by LesbianBoy(m): 4:07pm On Jan 18, 2019
Our incoming president

We have decided!

AtikulatedObi

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid by 3millionia: 4:07pm On Jan 18, 2019
nice one

1 Like

Re: Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:08pm On Jan 18, 2019
Lol cheesy.
Bring 50 million Americans along when you are coming back to vote for you on FeBuhari 16th 2019 now.
CRIMINAL!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid by Maxymilliano(m): 4:08pm On Jan 18, 2019
Atiku ... Man wey sabi !

33 Likes

Re: Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid by Bustincole(m): 4:08pm On Jan 18, 2019
Dis is sirious oo

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid by bedspread: 4:09pm On Jan 18, 2019
A Lot of our Brothers have Deserted Nairaland since Yesterday...

Especially those that swore that if Uncle Atiku enters the USA , He will be Jailed!

Where is CilicMarin?
Where is Butterflyleo ?
Where is Greenland?
Where is Manni

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid by HtwoOw: 4:10pm On Jan 18, 2019
Serial liar and fraudster

Atiku was booked as aide to senate president nobody invited him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid by sonnie10: 4:10pm On Jan 18, 2019
How will they support the same candidate they called 'lifeless'?

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 18, 2019
Everything now na Atiku, indeed Nigerians are truly blind.

A while ago una dey fight make young people come rule, now see them atikulatin dia reasoning. SMH

Organizations that invited him no get name, isssokay o.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 18, 2019
The man sounds so diplomatic, brief and presidential.

16 Likes

Re: Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid by Ushiesunday(m): 4:10pm On Jan 18, 2019
i think Nollywood should shot film on this "ATIKU IN USA". I thought APC idol worshipers said ATIKU can't go to America because of corruption Sega.? not politically affiliated though but I think the right think should be done. k

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid by olujastro: 4:10pm On Jan 18, 2019
This will be my first comment about Atiku visiting the US because this is an unnecessary distraction.
Abeg na American citizens get PVCs to vote, or na US govt dey share PVCs to Nigerians?

Since when did lobbying the US have a place in determining who wins elections in Nigeria?
Or are Nigerians now blind not to know which government is working for their interest whether through improved infrastructure, boost in agriculture, social investment programs, tackling corruption which stifles development, etc.?

Anyways, Febuhari 16 no far again.
We surely can't go back to PDP's era of share the money style of governance. Our money must be used to improve the country for the overall benefits of all Nigerians.
4+4

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
Zombies o zombies. Handing over the presidential flag to our presidential candidate, ok governotorial candidate grin

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House / Lagos Government Declares "War" On Okada Riders - Massive Hunt Down Ongoing / 'The Famine That Will Hit Nigeria This Year, Only God Can Save Us' - Jamil Mabai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.