Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,668 members, 7,959,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:26 AM

Please Save Tominsin By Donating For Her Kidney Transplant - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Save Tominsin By Donating For Her Kidney Transplant (575 Views)

Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User / FMC Umuahia First Kidney Transplant Surgery Was Successful (Photos) / My Uncle Has Large Boils On His Head, Please Save His Health Condition (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Save Tominsin By Donating For Her Kidney Transplant by empericalbeauty(f): 3:08pm On Aug 23, 2016
Please save my little sister Adesina Tominsin Adebola, a 400-level student of home economics and food Science of university of ilorin. She is 23 years old and was diagnosed 2yrs ago of Advanced Chronic Kidney failure which is secondary to diabetes. She’s at the end stage of the chronic kidney disease and always in pains at the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital. She needs about 5million naira to undergo a kidney transplant. I don't want to loose her the same way I lost my mum August 13th last year through this same kidney problem.I do not want Tomisin to die. “I want her alive and back to school".she is presently on admission at university of ilorin teaching hospital, renal care center. For more information contact Yetunde on 08061662918 and Femi 08139390693

Her account details are: Adesina Tominsin Adebola 0035518957 GTB.

The following links has details of her..

https://maymaygist./2016/07/28/kidney-transplant-help-tomisin-to-live

https://www.gofundme.com/2hsjhp8

Re: Please Save Tominsin By Donating For Her Kidney Transplant by yinkhar(f): 12:20am On Aug 24, 2016
Op, call on d mods to move this to front page, its urgent

lalasticlala

mynd_44

seun
Re: Please Save Tominsin By Donating For Her Kidney Transplant by empericalbeauty(f): 9:01am On Aug 25, 2016
please how do I contact them, its very urgent
Re: Please Save Tominsin By Donating For Her Kidney Transplant by yinkhar(f): 4:23pm On Sep 07, 2016
Pls anybody to help move to frontpage, lets help a nairalander...we cant continue viewing without helping, plssss
i dnt knw her bt i felt we can help by moving this to fp

(1) (Reply)

Wonder Shall Never End: See How Patients, Nursing Mothers.... / Natural Remedies - How To Use Garlic And Ice To Cure Pimples / Sciatica SOS Review – Cure Sciatica In 7 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.