Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,958 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Must Read: The Powerfuck Nerd ($uper Er0tic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read: The Powerfuck Nerd ($uper Er0tic) (639 Views)

Help!my Elder Brother Is A Nerd. / Hilarious: Read The Love Story That Got People Laughing On Social Media / How To Date A Nigerian Nerd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: The Powerfuck Nerd ($uper Er0tic) by noblepassmercy: 4:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
If there is one thing I hate so much, it’s complaining about a problem more than once. I had been sitting in my office looking at this supposedly “fixed” computer shut down on me for the fifth time in an hour. If I was a computer whiz I would have fixed it myself. I had called on those geeks downstairs too many times to still be having the same issue and I was so sick and tired.
I walked out of my office that was on the 12th floor and took the elevator as fast as I could to the 5th floor aka the geek floor.

I had never been there but why should I, my father owns this company. When I walked in there it felt different. They each had a cubicle to themselves while the VIP geeks got small offices. It was a nice set up but I was only thinking about slapping the geek who had fixed my still bleeped up computer twice!
I noticed him in one of the VIP offices and I walked in. I slammed my hands on the table real loud and he just looked at me, emotionless.
“Why is my computer still malfunctioning?”
“I don’t know. I tried fixing it. I guess you should buy a new one.”
“So why the Bleep did you not say so?”
“Because, I tried to fix it and I told you to let me know if it worked or not. Maybe if you weren’t on your phone while I was talking you would have heard. If you had called and said ‘not working’ I would have told you to replace the computer without you having to come here.”
I was so mad! He never said any of this shit he was saying now… the Bleep is wrong with him. I wanted to argue but I left it be.

Continue reading Here http://www.trendope.com/2016/08/must-read-powerfuck-nerd-uper-er0tic.html
Re: Must Read: The Powerfuck Nerd ($uper Er0tic) by Inuwamuhammadaim(m): 4:03pm On Aug 23, 2016
mtcheeeewwww u see ur life?

(1) (Reply)

wow! This Nigerian babe is very lucky! / Check Out A Nairalander's Cute Pre-wedding Pix / It Is Your Time To Shine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.