Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,961 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day (4793 Views)

The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Secret Exposed! Why Do Christ Embassy Pastors Perm Their Hair,like Pastor Chris! / 2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by AloyEmeka9: 4:51am On Sep 30, 2009
Christ Embassy will bless Nigerians on october 1st by handing out[b] FREE[/b] rhapsodies in every Nigerian city. This is our part in nation building.Have you done yours? Make sure you get your free copy.

[flash=425,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZmItfvhA3I&hl=en&fs=1&">[/flash]
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by Atheists: 5:28am On Sep 30, 2009
Playing your part ins deluding the nation ! Bravo !
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by Gamine(f): 7:14am On Sep 30, 2009
Does the rhapsody turn to food? undecided
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by hubreality(m): 8:11am On Sep 30, 2009
Rhapsody of Realities daily devotional na correct Spiritual food. Make sure you get your free copy for October edition.
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by fyneguy: 8:37am On Sep 30, 2009
Gamine:

Does the rhapsody turn to food? undecided

Yes it does. If only you apply the words of God.

Stop handling spiritual matters as though you were in the politics section.
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by KunleOshob(m): 9:21am On Sep 30, 2009
What dirty free gifts? You promotional materials for oyakhilome's business empire. If the idiot genuinely wants to give free gifts out he should give what would be meaningful to people and not that poison called rhashody of unrealities be used to spread the mongrel's criminally inspired version of christianity.
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by fyneguy: 10:02am On Sep 30, 2009
^^^^^^^words of a mad man undecided
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by manmustwac(m): 10:03am On Sep 30, 2009
giving out free rhapsodies on independence day when theres nothing to celebrate. He's just making his own contribution towards the suffering and smiling in nigeria
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by KunleOshob(m): 11:42am On Sep 30, 2009
@fyneguy
It is your mentally deranged and crooked pastor that is a mad man. Other wise any sane man would know that it is not that filthy rapshodies of unrealities that Nigerians need as gift. Anyway I would make sure I collect as many copies as possible to be used as alternative to toilet paper.
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by otokx(m): 11:45am On Sep 30, 2009
Those are not free gifts; they are paid for by their members.
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by fyneguy: 12:35pm On Sep 30, 2009
lol Kunle

Don't worry. We'll continue to pray for you. You will be delivered someday.

Do whatever you like, your master- the devil - will never know peace, just as you don't ever know it.
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by KunleOshob(m): 12:42pm On Sep 30, 2009
Who is serving the devil? Is it me fighting for the faith or your criminally inspired pastor who is exploiting the faith to con "believers" and line his pockets with filthy lucre.
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by fyneguy: 12:50pm On Sep 30, 2009
grin Kunle

You dey fight for Faith? hehehehehhe

Mehn you be baba sala o.

How can you fight for Faith you don't even know about? All you keep ranting about online is ''False Prophets''.

Like I said, we know your master- the devil. He pitiably has taken over your life.

We love you and will keep praying for your deliverance.
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by Tudor6(f): 1:06pm On Sep 30, 2009
What?!
Na raphsody we go chop?

Any hungry man approached by a stupid goon of pastor chris to deliver that useless brochure, pick up a dane gun and blast the bastard to mecca.
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by fyneguy: 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2009
^^^^^^^^ Kunle's co-traveller
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by Tudor6(f): 2:16pm On Sep 30, 2009
^^^ Are you retarded?
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by pgagbenga: 4:40pm On Sep 30, 2009
@kunle and Tudor:

you guys are the sickest,
you can't even recognize anything good.
I truly feel for both of you.
it's pple like you who complain about Nigeria,
but you never do anything to make a change.
darkness is all you see, not one suggestion of light
and yet you get on the cases of those who try to
make a difference, MYOPIA is what that sickness
is called and you are truly the sickest! congrats!
I dof my hat!
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by KunleOshob(m): 4:46pm On Sep 30, 2009
@gbenga
And what is your crooked pastor doing apart from exploiting the vulnerability of Nigerians and lining his pocket. I still maintain the money used to print those filthy rapsodies would have done more good to society if it was just stacked and burnt rather than using it to print heretic and poisonous pamphlets that is calculated at enslaving the readers mind.
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by MrCrackles(m): 4:50pm On Sep 30, 2009
KunleOshob:

What dirty free gifts? You promotional materials for oyakhilome's business empire. If the idiot genuinely wants to give free gifts out he should give what would be meaningful to people and not that poison called rhashody of unrealities be used to spread the mongrel's criminally inspired version of christianity.
GBAM!
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by JeSoul(f): 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2009
Can we request what kind of gift we will prefer? Instead of a rhapsody I'd like a 52inch 1080p HD TV, preferably Samsung or Sony brand. Can Hubreality or any other CE member pass my request along? Many thanks. smiley
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by MrCrackles(m): 4:59pm On Sep 30, 2009
JeSoul:

Can we request what kind of gift we will prefer? Instead of a rhapsody I'd like a 52inch 1080p HD TV, preferably Samsung or Sony brand. Can Hubreality or any other CE member pass my request along? Many thanks. smiley
Further to Jesoul's request, can i have a baby blue bentley azure with a 29inch gleamer?! tongue wink
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by JeSoul(f): 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2009
MrCrackles:

Further to Jesoul's request, can i have a baby blue bentley azure with a 29inch gleamer?! tongue wink
  do you also want a house on the hills to go with that?  grin where's your modesty brotha? lol ask small small first then step it up once you're inside  cool
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by MrCrackles(m): 5:06pm On Sep 30, 2009
JeSoul:

do you also want a house on the hills to go with that?  grin where's your modesty brotha? lol ask small small first then step it up once you're inside  cool
Ok then. . .
Can i have a fistful of naira/dollars/pounds from the total offerings realised at last sunday's service shocked tongue grin
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by JeSoul(f): 5:12pm On Sep 30, 2009
MrCrackles:

Ok then. . .
Can i have a fistful of naira/dollars/pounds from the total offerings realised at last sunday's service shocked tongue grin

lol, now you're talking. Just be sure to watch out for KunleOshob while you're exiting the church with those tithes and offerings  grin thunder and lightning may be very liberally called down upon you  cheesy
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by texazzpete(m): 5:33pm On Sep 30, 2009
pgagbenga:

@kunle and Tudor:

you guys are the sickest,
you can't even recognize anything good.
I truly feel for both of you.
it's pple like you who complain about Nigeria,
but you never do anything to make a change.

So Rhapsody is what you count as 'making a change'?
Okay, if a gift of Rhapsody is enough to make a change in Nigeria, why are we not seeing a change from the tens of thousands of devoted CE members that voraciously read these pamphlets?
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by pgagbenga: 5:40pm On Sep 30, 2009
oh texazzpete,
there's been plenty of lives that have been changed amongst the members.
you don't need to look hard before see that!
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by chic2pimp(m): 5:45pm On Sep 30, 2009
Tudór:

What?!
Na raphsody we go chop?

Any hungry man approached by a stupid goon of pastor chris to deliver that useless brochure, pick up a dane gun and blast the bastard to mecca.
  grin grin grin grin grin If any Hungry man dey dis forum,make una mind tis guy ooo. Nah for kirikiri una go spend the rest of your lives if you try am grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by Tonyet1(m): 5:48pm On Sep 30, 2009
@Jesoul you again,

wetin come dey worry your brain system of lately, believe me, i no even know who you be again sef, you are becoming to liberal a christian, abi ~ na the end-time-flu don catch you my sister grin grin

How could you be saying such, if you are joking at least seun was fair enough to create a section to address that. Have you ever asked yourself this question "what if this guy called pastor chris is genuine" i mean that is how true rational people act. At least try to shift out from the crowd and reflect on some issues b4 you talk write

@ KunleOshod my friend,

Why do i keep having the feeling that you could be jealous of this successful men of God, if you feel or think they aint doing the right thing, at least the best thing is for you to hold your peace and let God fight his battle whetever happened to the maxims "hold you peace and i'll fight for you", "the battle is of the lord", " woe to all false shepherd. . ." and so on and so forth undecided undecided

Something keeps telling me you could be a stingy man you know! grin grin grin
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by KunleOshob(m): 6:02pm On Sep 30, 2009
@tonye-t
I can't possible be jealous of criminals who twist God's words to make money, I actually feel sorry for them as such people are worse than armed robbers and have the hotest place in hell reserved for them. As for being stingy, I constantly preach giving to the poor as christ did unlike your greedy pastors, that surely is not the attribute of a stingy person.
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by pgagbenga: 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2009
@Kunle
one remarkable sign of failures is that such people spend so much time and energy talking and criticizing what other people do or don't do, but nobody talks about them.
they are not worth talking about. cos they only talk, they do nothing.
that's the 'deadest' life a man can live.
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by sweetpain: 6:35pm On Sep 30, 2009
To all you christ embassy folks who come here to use nairaland as a means of propaganda for your movement, isn't it abt time you realise that the majority of NL posters are rational people who can neither be brainwashed, hoodwinked nor bamboozled? You bring shame, odium and disrepute to yourselves and christ embassy each time you try. so pls take it out of this forum.
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by MrCrackles(m): 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2009
sweetpain:

To all you christ embassy folks who come here to use nairaland as a means of propaganda for your movement, isn't it abt time you realise that the majority of NL posters are rational people who can neither be brainwashed, hoodwinked nor bamboozled? You bring shame, odium and disrepute to yourselves and christ embassy each time you try. so pls take it out of this forum.
LOL grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Real True Facts About Illuminati / Sister Linda: The Woman Who Went To Hell And Came Back.....tells Her Story / The Parable Of The Two Sons - Paul Ellis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.