Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day (4802 Views)

The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Secret Exposed! Why Do Christ Embassy Pastors Perm Their Hair,like Pastor Chris! / 2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by Gentleme1: 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2009
The Tonye_t that i know will not abuse you back, but guess what i will

Tudor, you are a gay Atheist Athiest grin grin. Imagine you worshipping ardi, you be mumu of the highest order

You know what you are a big bunch of a misplaced sperm. You go about ranting and spewing your foolish insane fluid.

Reprobacy is the state of ya stupid mind. Mad dog grin grin grin grin
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by AloyEmeka9: 1:50pm On Oct 02, 2009
Gentle me:

Tudor, you are a gay Atheist Athiest  grin grin. Imagine you worshipping ardi, you be mumu of the highest order

You know what you are a big bunch of a misplaced sperm. You go about ranting and spewing your foolish insane fluid.

A christian shouldn't talk like this. Christ Embassy members are holy, disciplined and very civil. Why call Tudor  a gay because he spoke his mind?
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by RiffRaff: 1:51pm On Oct 02, 2009
Rhasody of delusion. U ar sharing advert flyer 4 a business mongoul. How is dat suppose 2 b a gift.
If u want 2 give me a free gift. I request 4 %50 of tight colection dis sunday.
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by AloyEmeka9: 2:28pm On Oct 02, 2009
Riff-Raff:

Rhasody of delusion. U ar sharing advert flyer 4 a business mongoul. How is dat suppose 2 b a gift.
If u want 2 give me a free gift. I request 4 %50 of tight [/b]colection dis sunday.

[b]Spelling correction:

mongoul: mogul

tight: tithe

Christ embassy offers free tutorials for students depending on your location.
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 02, 2009
@ Tonye T, am trying to understand why you asked me to piss off. I am guessing you are one of those ignorant peeps who think Aisha is a moslem name not knowing that Aisha is an arabic name, it means alive and well and Islam and arabic are two different things. Sorry to disappoint you but it is my business, am a christain and am sad to see people being defrauded in the name of Christ. I am my brothers keeper and God will judge me if i see this and shut up
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by JeSoul(f): 3:22pm On Oct 02, 2009
Gentle me:

Tudor, you are a gay Atheist Athiest grin grin. Imagine you worshipping ardi, you be mumu of the highest order

It is a shame that one who claims they bear the name of christianity should feel no shame or exercise no restraint about uttering such obscenities.

Tudor please ignore, and show yourself a better, classier man than the above.
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by osazu: 3:39pm On Oct 02, 2009
Mt 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Mt 7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

In the light of the above these scripture, i have this say that christians should go back to the root christianity which is becoming like christ in character and atributes.Christianity is being ridicule by ignorant men because many sects have deviated from the faith once deliver on to us.Christ is the most glorious thing that had ever happen to humanity.Since I know him my light is form joy and rest.He heal me and gave me devine health without sickness,he speak to me direct my path through is SPirit,he provide for my daily needs.It is so wonderful to know christ and obey him.
However what we have in some quarter is   hallow religion without righteousness and holiness basis.Mere propanga we not change anybody .Let us preach the full gospel christ and live it out there shall we by our deed influence the dieing world around us

Brother and Sister in this forum, If u know u do not have genuine relationship with christ make it a deal.Nothing is worth a relationship with Jesus christ.Go in the narrow way.the way of obedience to his voice.He says my sheep hear my voice and they follow me.The true way is not fanciful and actracting sort of but it the sure way.
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by Gentleme1: 3:52pm On Oct 02, 2009
@Jesoul,

Mrs. Hypocrite! ,I learnt from You, let your quote speak for itself, white washed sepulchre undecided undecided

Quote from: JeSoul on September 24, 2009, 09:26 PM
This thread is evidence of what happens when zealous fanaticism is coupled with lack of reason, a union thoroughly enslaved to its own false delusions - the resulting marriage becomes pregnant with blind confusion, a fetus incapable of acknowledging, talkless of comprehending anything remotely resembling truth, and then it finally gives birth to Abuzola.

. . . I'm wondering what we crime we committed in the NL religion section to be punished with such a burden. Unless of course he is simply here to provide much needed comic relief in which case it would appear he is infact a blessing in disguise - . . . and I'm inclined towards the latter
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by JeSoul(f): 3:57pm On Oct 02, 2009
. . . in all of that post please show me where I insulted him? (a post which was done very lightheartedly if I might add and I was even joking with Abuzola and he joked back with me as is evidenced later on in the thread). Here's the thread for any who's intrested. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-328313.0.html

I am tired of 'christians' like you who come into the section and spew such obscene atrocities unbecoming of anyone proclaiming to bear the name of Christ. and I would like to apologize to the atheists and muslims alike for someone like you who does irreparable damage to the name of Christ.
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by No2Atheism(m): 4:10pm On Oct 02, 2009
jesoul . . . where have u been . . .  grin grin grin grin . . . bring your white boy and let me meet him to check whether he is good enough for you or not.
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by JeSoul(f): 4:16pm On Oct 02, 2009
No2Atheism:

jesoul . . . where have u been . . .  grin grin grin grin . . . bring your white boy and let me meet him to check whether he is good enough for you or not.
  lol I was going to email you last week brother smiley then I realized I don't have ur email . . . but I have ur msger ID? please send me ur email address aight?

as for my 'white' boy . . . you have already seen him now lol infact na you dash am that title sef, you don forget?
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by No2Atheism(m): 4:20pm On Oct 02, 2009
JeSoul:

lol I was going to email you last week brother smiley then I realized I don't have your email . . . but I have your msger ID? please send me your email address aight?

as for my 'white' boy . . . you have already seen him now lol infact na you dash am that title sef, you don forget?

Just use my messenger id and add @gmail.com or @yahoo.com or @hotmail.com

I don't want to post it here on nairaland.
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by No2Atheism(m): 4:20pm On Oct 02, 2009
send me an email so that i can confirm that u got it right . . .
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by JeSoul(f): 4:26pm On Oct 02, 2009
@Poster/thread - sorry for the off topic convo
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by Gentleme1: 4:33pm On Oct 02, 2009
Quote from: JeSoul on September 24, 2009, 09:26 PM
This thread is evidence of what happens when zealous fanaticism is coupled with[b] lack of reason[/b], a union thoroughly enslaved to its own false delusions - the resulting marriage becomes pregnant with blind confusion, a fetus incapable of acknowledging, talkless of comprehending anything remotely resembling truth, and then it finally gives birth to Abuzola.

. . . I'm wondering what we crime we committed in the NL religion section to be punished with such a burden. Unless of course he is simply here to provide much needed comic relief in which case it would appear he is infact a blessing in disguise - . . . and I'm inclined towards the latter

Now isnt that insults?, Abuzola is more matured to answer a silly female who thinks she can insult people and say they were just joking, who will see those highlighted as a joke if not hypocrites like your kind?. You apologizing is simply a sign of wanting to look clean when you are dirty. Imagine her apologizing to athiests and muslims kust because she wants to look innocent. rubbish!
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by No2Atheism(m): 4:35pm On Oct 02, 2009
u can remove it now . . .
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by JeSoul(f): 4:37pm On Oct 02, 2009
Okay you have made your point Gentle, I am a silly female who goes about insulting people and pretending to be apologetic afterwards, infact I am the worst of hypocrits. Point taken and acknowledged. Thank you.

No2 drive over to politics, its less crowdy . . .
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by Gentleme1: 4:38pm On Oct 02, 2009
JeSoul:

Okay you have made your point Gentle, I am a silly female who goes about insulting people and pretending to be apologetic afterwards, infact I am the worst of hypocrits. Point taken and acknowledged. Thank you.

Now you are welcome *takes a bow* grin grin grin
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by Tonyet1(m): 5:14pm On Oct 02, 2009
shakes head,closes the door and leave
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by RiffRaff: 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2009
@ aloy.emeka
thanks 4 d offer, But i wont let ur thievin pastor brainwash me. How many of ur members have u sponsored 2 a university?
Leave my spellings d way it is, *dont bail out on wat i requestd 4*
do d maths, ur raphsody of delusion is N150, multiply dat by 30million.
Who says its free? Didnt some church members pay 4 dat?
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by hubreality(m): 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2009
What were you expecting in an argument or debate with fellows who do not actually believe in God and His awesome power, though could religiously quote the scriptures but deny the power therein? The believer walks and abides in faith; meaningless to an unbeliever. Anyway, we're in the days of His Spirit when the earthly systems of self, economy, science, and religion became a failure. Signs & Wonders become the order of existence. This time, money will fail the lives that so trusted in it's ability and defence.
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by AloyEmeka9: 11:12pm On Oct 02, 2009
Haterz are hating because Christ Embassy is rising higher and higher. What will they do when pastor buys a jet?
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by AloyEmeka9: 10:44pm On Oct 03, 2009
Christ Embassy church members on independence day  helping to build our nation. You see how happy and pretty they look?.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/185249_Chris-Embassy-Church-member_jpg653840b29a9b752adf54971ced14d209[/img]
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by Gamine(f): 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2009
If this is 'happy' then i must be in 100th heaven

Frankly if the Rhapsodies arent edible, then FAIL.
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by KunleOshob(m): 11:14pm On Oct 03, 2009
CEC plc members are actually a bunch of deluded psychiatric patients who desperately need help. Can you imagine them celebrating the distribution of some filthy pamphlet that would soon end up I most peoples dustbins? One of their members actually gave me a kiddies version of the filthy toilet paper for my daughter. I wasn't suprised when I went through it and the robbers were already preaching to dependant juveniles to "sow seeds"from the little they receive.I just can't imagine how shameless oyakhilome is to be scamming kids at this age.
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by AloyEmeka9: 2:33am On Oct 04, 2009
KunleOshob & ms Gamine, stop hating on the disciples of Jesus. You can be happy like them if you believe. Children are not exempted from giving offering to God. It wouldn't be too difficult for you to give your daughter common 200 naira every sunday for offering. Doing it will teach her a sense of duty unto God. You will gain from it and not Oyakhilome. That will also help your daughter focus on her books and chastity and ignore distraction from boys when she gets to puberty stage. many girls growing up today are not chaste and you don't want that for your daughter. Bring her over so she can be taught the sound word of God. My brother, that's teh only way for her to develop normally and make distinctions in school. Believe and stop arguing.  The ways of the kingdom is different from the ways of man. wink
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by bawomolo(m): 4:46am On Oct 04, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Children are not exempted from giving offering to God. It wouldn't be too difficult for you to give your daughter common 200 naira every sunday for offering. Doing it will teach her a sense of duty unto God.

sense of duty unto God or sense of duty to Oyakilohme's suit collection?
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by chic2pimp(m): 5:27am On Oct 04, 2009
bawomolo:

sense of duty unto God or sense of duty to Oyakilohme's suit collection?
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy and also a sense of duty to his car collection grin.
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by Tudor6(f): 8:09am On Oct 04, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

KunleOshob & ms Gamine, stop hating on the disciples of Jesus. You can be happy like them if you believe. Children are not exempted from giving offering to God. It wouldn't be too difficult for you to give your daughter common 200 naira every sunday for offering. Doing it will teach her a sense of duty unto God. You will gain from it and not Oyakhilome. That will also help your daughter focus on her books and chastity and ignore distraction from boys when she gets to puberty stage. many girls growing up today are not chaste and you don't want that for your daughter. Bring her over so she can be taught the sound word of God. My brother, that's teh only way for her to develop normally and make distinctions in school.  Believe and stop arguing.  The ways of the kingdom is different from the ways of man. wink
Dude so you're now saying giving offering will prevent my daughter from f.ucking? shocked shocked shocked

Is that the latest campaign slogan from CE?

My goodness!
What you people say to cajole people into giving is both funny and outrageous. . . .sheesh!
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by Gamine(f): 1:14pm On Oct 04, 2009
@Aloy Emeka

You keep trying to promote this Massive scam,
promoting hell on earth *smh*
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by Toks2008(m): 1:35pm On Oct 04, 2009
One thing i am not happy about is that people are having the feeling that its free.

Please its not free. I don't know how many pastor chris gave personally but over 95% of the total copies are paid for by the church members which is good business for pastor chris' printing company.

I am happy that Pastor Chris acknowledges this fact in the inside page of the front cover. I respect his business acumen sha.

End of story
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by AloyEmeka9: 2:52pm On Oct 04, 2009
Tudór:

Dude so you're now saying giving offering will prevent my daughter from f.ucking? shocked shocked shocked

Is that the latest campaign slogan from CE?

My goodness!
What you people say to cajole people into giving is both funny and outrageous. . . .sheesh!

Teach your child the way of the lord and when she grows, she will never depart from it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should Churches Join A Pregnant Woman To A Man? / 5 Things Christians Do Now And Don't Consider It Sin Anymore. / Difference Between Christian And Muslim Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.