Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day (4801 Views)

The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Secret Exposed! Why Do Christ Embassy Pastors Perm Their Hair,like Pastor Chris! / 2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by AloyEmeka9: 2:53pm On Oct 04, 2009
Gamine:

@Aloy Emeka

You keep trying to promote this Massive scam,
promoting hell on earth *smh*

How do you know it's a scam if you have never been there?. Open your heart to Jesus and He will open your eyes. Believe.
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by AloyEmeka9: 2:55pm On Oct 04, 2009
Toks2008:

One thing i am not happy about is that people are having the feeling that its free.

Please its not free. I don't know how many pastor chris gave personally but over 95% of the total copies are paid for by the church members which is good business for pastor chris' printing company.

I am happy that Pastor Chris acknowledges this fact in the inside page of the front cover. I respect his business acumen sha.

End of story

It's completely FREE from Christ Embassy. Christ Embassy members are they people who offered the gift and not Chris Oyakhilome. Christ Embassy is not the same as Chris Oyakhilome.
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by Toks2008(m): 7:17pm On Oct 04, 2009
My Friend,

I am not saying it was not free but understand the context of my writings and for your information, i am a christembassy member and in Haven for that matter.

So i am not trying to rubbish the gesture from us as christembassy members but we need to clear the notion here for people to understand.

The free copies were given free to Nigerians but christembassy members paid for the printing to pastor chris printing company by simply paying the purchase price of these 10million copies. Simple.

Ans i don't see anything wrong in that since we are all out to do business. So the fact remains that its given to people free but not printed free.

Toks
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by verycute: 11:26am On Oct 12, 2009
KunleOshodi is a hater. we will commit his body to satan and save his soul.
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by KunleOshob(m): 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2009
verycute:

KunleOshodi is a hater. we will commit his body to satan and save his soul.
Thanx for the compliment, i hate all that is evil and is not of God. tongue
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by AloyEmeka6: 3:03pm On Oct 12, 2009
Yes Kunle is ahater. We will pray for his soul and its possible conversion.
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by verycute: 3:15pm On Oct 12, 2009
KunleOshodi you should hate your self b/c u are nothing but evil. U can never see something good in another person. All you speak is hate! hate!! hate!!!. You call every man of God fake prophet and I don't understand where u are coming from. PLEASE EVERY CHRISTIAN HERE SHOULD PRAY THAT KunleOshodi should stop all this hate so that he will not lead other into the same hate. For 1 Corinthians 5:3-5 said
"For I verily, as absent in body, but present in spirit, have judged already, as though I were present, concerning him that hath so done this deed, In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ, To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus."
His time is up.
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by ttalks(m): 3:21pm On Oct 12, 2009
verycute:

KunleOshodi you should hate your self b/c u are nothing but evil. U can never see something good in another person. All you speak is hate! hate!! hate!!!. You call every man of God fake prophet and I don't understand where u are coming from. PLEASE EVERY CHRISTIAN HERE SHOULD PRAY THAT KunleOshodi should stop all this hate so that he will not lead other into the same hate. For 1 Corinthians 5:3-5 said
"For I verily, as absent in body, but present in spirit, have judged already, as though I were present, concerning him that hath so done this deed, In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ, To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus."
His time is up.

Which one concern fornication scenario with pointing out errors/obvious deception?
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by verycute: 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2009
I am talking of the punishment for evil doing and not fornication. Thats how you people misinterprete everything and talk down on other people. Its bad. My position is that u see good in other people, so that others will also see it in you. Lets celebrate our people who are making progress in every area of life.
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by ttalks(m): 8:57pm On Oct 12, 2009
verycute:

I am talking of the punishment for evil doing and not fornication. Thats how you people misinterprete everything and talk down on other people. Its bad. My position is that u see good in other people, so that others will also see it in you. Lets celebrate our people who are making progress in every area of life.

The portion of the bible u used to drive home ur point was dealing with a situation of fornication among the brethren.
What Kunle is doing is not any where close to fornication. Neither is it evil as u insinuate.
he is only pointing out obvious errors and deceit that u can't see becauase u are biased towards the person or persons in question.
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by verycute: 7:28am On Oct 13, 2009
ttalks, That is exactly what I am saying. You and Kunle have a very good ministry, THE MINISTRY OF POINTING OUT OBVIOUS ERRORS, In other words, the two of you cannot sit down and think of any new thing you can do to better the life of other people. All you do is to stay at home and whoever comes out with a working vision becomes your subject of attack and persecution. What a good ministry both of you run. Yes, the portion that I used was dealing with fornication, but I only suggested the punishment for that fornication to be applied to you and kunle and there is nothing wrong about that. For staying at home to talk down on people without any good vision from both of you, i say again that i am joining other Christians to hand over your flesh to Satan for destruction and safe your spirit. I am doing like Paul and I think its a fair punishment in every ramifications.
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by ttalks(m): 8:17am On Oct 13, 2009
Tit 1:7-13
(7) For a bishop must be blameless, as the steward of God; not selfwilled, not soon angry, not given to wine, no striker, not given to filthy lucre;
(8 ) But a lover of hospitality, a lover of good men, sober, just, holy, temperate;
(9) Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers.
(10) For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:
(11) Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.
(12) One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, The Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.
(13) This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;

In addition to other things we do in the Christian faith, the above are part of what we must do.
It's only the feeble minded and hero worshippers that fail to see these parts and include them in their life.
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by KunleOshob(m): 8:44am On Oct 13, 2009
ttalks:

Tit 1:7-13
(7) For a bishop must be blameless, as the steward of God; not selfwilled, not soon angry, not given to wine, no striker, not given to filthy lucre;
(8 ) But a lover of hospitality, a lover of good men, sober, just, holy, temperate;
(9) Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers.
(10) For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:
(11) Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.
(12) One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, The Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.
(13) This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;

In addition to other things we do in the Christian faith, the above are part of what we must do.
It's only the feeble minded and hero worshippers that fail to see these parts and include them in their life.
Thanx for the above response, very apt andvery precise. wink
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by KunleOshob(m): 8:47am On Oct 13, 2009
ttalks:

The portion of the bible u used to drive home your point was dealing with a situation of fornication among the brethren.
What Kunle is doing is not any where close to fornication. Neither is it evil as u insinuate.
he is only pointing out obvious errors and deceit that u can't see becauase u are biased towards the person or persons in question.
verycute:

@ttalks
Do you blame them? You know these people have been well trained in the art of quoting scripture out of context and twisting it to reach a pre-conceived end whilst they flagarantly ignore rightly divided scripture that speaks against their false man made doctrines.
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by verycute: 12:03pm On Oct 13, 2009
ttalks AND Kunle, That is exactly what I am saying. You and Kunle have a very good ministry, THE MINISTRY OF POINTING OUT OBVIOUS ERRORS, In other words, the two of you cannot sit down and think of any new thing you can do to better the life of other people. All you do is to stay at home and whoever comes out with a working vision becomes your subject of attack and persecution. What a good ministry both of you run. Yes, the portion that I used was dealing with fornication, but I only suggested the punishment for that fornication to be applied to you and kunle and there is nothing wrong about that. For staying at home to talk down on people without any good vision from both of you, i say again that i am joining other Christians to hand over your flesh to Satan for destruction and safe your spirit. I am doing like Paul and I think its a fair punishment in every ramifications.

For two of you, your time is up. we must wake up every morning with that prayer.

Below are your important ministries that Satan has given both of you.

THE MINISTRY OF POINTING OUT OBVIOUS ERRORS
JUDAS MINISTRY
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by Gamine(f): 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2009
verycute:

THE MINISTRY OF POINTING OUT OBVIOUS ERRORS
JUDAS MINISTRY

lwkm!
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by KunleOshob(m): 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2009
What you don't realize is that it is the spirit of deluded lost souls like yours that we are trying to save by showing people what the scriptures say and warn us about in it's undiluted form rightly divided. Also we are establishing that God is no respecter of man so don't think that becos your pastors bishops and G.Os have made a name for themselves and are vey popular before men that they are infallible. If i were you iwould open my mind and study the word more like the berean christians to see if what we are saying on this forum is true. Remember faith in your pastor would not ge you to heaven, in fact there is no guarantee that even your pastor is saved judging from the kind of teachings he as been teaching your likes.
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by verycute: 2:22pm On Oct 13, 2009
KunleOshob , In your own stupid thinking you beleive that you are warning people. Warning them of what. Are you saved yourself? "MINISTRY OF WARNING PEOPLE" who are, if you are relevant, the entire world will feel your impact. You are just in one Conner of Nairaland castigating men of God. You are finished, and u will see how bad you have laid foundation for your next generation. The people that opposed Jesus Christ was so passionate in their thinking, just exactly the same way you are. There is a way that seems right to a man, but at the end come destruction. That is where u are going. All the pastors in Nigeria are not good in your own eye, then list to us the good ones and lets see what you use to measure them. What is wrong with your spirit if u still have one. Pastor this is bad, pastor that is fake!! what? Are you good? I have not seen you b/4, but i can tell how you are, YOU MUST BE LIKE ALL THESE JOURNALIST WITH TIES THAT LOOK LIKE A RULER, Do you know how I know? B/c people who talk down on other are very poor people on the ground, cannot get up, blame everyone and themselves. I have studied them all of the world and I made up my mind that I must look for one thing in a person to celebrate each day. By so doing, you move forward in life. Don't be a fault finder, Imagine if all your posting here are things that edify others, brings encouragement to those that are down, raising their hops once again. Sharing good thought and good scriptures that will minister grace to people who will read it. You have a bad Ministry, and i have asked you to change it. Every man of God is fake, only Kunle is a good man. Woo is unto you if every man talk good of you, do not fulfil a bad scripture.
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by KunleOshob(m): 2:37pm On Oct 13, 2009
Matthew 24:9-13:
9 “Then you will be arrested, persecuted, and killed. You [kunleoshob]will be hated all over the world because you are my followers. 10 And many will turn away from me and betray and hate each other. 11 And many false prophets will appear and will deceive many people[including verycute]. 12 Sin will be rampant everywhere, and the love of many will grow cold. 13 But the one who endures to the end will be saved.

Christianity is neither a bed of roses or a feel good religion my dear, i understand your case, the bible already predicted you would be deceived.
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by donnie(m): 1:48pm On Oct 14, 2009
Pls correct me if I'm wrong. . .

are you not the same lost fellow here?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-328622.96.html

You don't know your left from right and you are already into detecting false prophets?

To 'deliver you up to Satan' as seen in 1cor 5:5 is like telling my dog that he is grounded for staying up late to watch TV becasue that scripture addresses one who has at least tasted salvation.

The following sciptures will be more suitable to address your situation:

2 Thess 1:6 KJV

Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;

Matt 18:6-7 NKJV

"Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck , and he were drowned in the depth of the sea.  7 Woe to the world because of offenses! For offenses must come, but woe to that man by whom the offense comes! 

Luke 20:18 KJV

Whosoever shall fall upon that stone shall be broken but on whosoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by fyneguy: 7:55pm On Oct 14, 2009
I think Kunle should bury his head in shame.

If he's so ignorant of the foundational aspect of christianity- being born again- I wonder why anyone should listen to him on deeper matters of Faith.
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by KunleOshob(m): 9:15am On Oct 15, 2009
fyneguy:

I think Kunle should bury his head in shame.

If he's so ignorant of the foundational aspect of christianity- being born again- I wonder why anyone should listen to him on deeper matters of Faith.
You are really very daft if you had read through my thread on being "born again" you would realize that the question is a rhetoric question meant to encourage christians to have a deeper understanding of what it means to be born again. Unfortunately that term as become all most meaningless today becos of the antics of people like your pastor who deceives people into belieiving that they are born again just becos they said one silly meaningless prayer that does not connect deeply within the persons spirit and the only change is that the person becomes more religious on the outside whilst his spirit man remains the same. If you had any brains at all and you are capable of learning you should have picked a thing or two from the thread even if you cannot fully comprehend it[ i know that you have been thoroughly brainwashed in that cult you attend].
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by donnie(m): 11:32pm On Oct 15, 2009
KunleOshob:

You are really very daft if you had read through my thread on being "born again" you would realize that the question is a rhetoric question meant to encourage christians to have a deeper understanding of what it means to be born again. . .If you had any brains at all and you are capable of learning you should have picked a thing or two from the thread even if you cannot fully comprehend it[ i know that you have been thoroughly brainwashed in that cult you attend].

Now you are even more confused. . . So where did you get your salvation? From pastor AIO's post? cry

Salvation is not about 'brains' or 'rhetoric questions'. . . it is of the heart. . .to those who have been called, chosen and appointed from the foundation of the world by God Himself, to hear and recieve the message (bearing in mind that some have been set aside as vessels unto destruction).

No true christian after seeing your posts will go into spiritual talk with you. . . You do not have what it takes. You are in dire need of salvation my friend. That first! No amount of bible quoting or scripture twisting can replace that fact.

True conversion is the result of the intercessory prayers of the saints. Otherwise, all our works are empty and will not count in heaven.

When we pray and interceed for the lost, people come to know the Lord in Spirit and in truth. Salvation is the result of the Power of the Holy ghost moving over man's soul, bringing him into acceptance of the Lordship of Jesus over his/ her life andgiving him a new heart/ spirit. It is not by arguement so stop trying to think of the best tacktics to use to qualify yourself as saved. . .You do not argue your way into the kingdom. You are brought in by the power of the Holy Ghost.
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by KunleOshob(m): 8:16am On Oct 16, 2009
donnie:

Now you are even more confused. . . So where did you get your salvation? From pastor AIO's post? cry

Salvation is not about 'brains' or 'rhetoric questions'. . . it is of the heart. . .to those who have been called, chosen and appointed from the foundation of the world by God Himself, to hear and recieve the message (bearing in mind that some have been set aside as vessels unto destruction).

No true christian after seeing your posts will go into spiritual talk with you. . . You do not have what it takes. You are in dire need of salvation my friend. That first! No amount of bible quoting or scripture twisting can replace that fact.

True conversion is the result of the intercessory prayers of the saints. Otherwise, all our works are empty and will not count in heaven.

When we pray and interceed for the lost, people come to know the Lord in Spirit and in truth. Salvation is the result of the Power of the Holy ghost moving over man's soul, bringing him into acceptance of the Lordship of Jesus over his/ her life andgiving him a new heart/ spirit. It is not by arguement so stop trying to think of the best tacktics to use to qualify yourself as saved. . .You do not argue your way into the kingdom. You are brought in by the power of the Holy Ghost.

At this point i would sign off this thread and live you goons to your delusions as only Jesus can save. ignorance is truly a very terrible and chronic deasease. tongue
Re: Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day by osaxx: 5:13pm On Jan 20, 2011
one thing am sure happy for is that pastor chris is too busy to allow such low life things divert him from gods work, keep growing and keep changing the world with the gospel pastor chris, no matter how they gather, they shall fall yakata and shall not come nigh thine dwelling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Question: Talking Snake / The Parable Of The Two Sons - Paul Ellis / Question Christians Couldn't Answer. Perhaps You Could!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.