Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) (41370 Views)

12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic / Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) / Bishop Daniel Obinim Prays For Joysticks Of Members (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) by agwom(m): 5:56am On Aug 24, 2016
na the work were God give u bi that? police flog am back...
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) by And9: 6:10am On Aug 24, 2016
Azonto pastor
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 24, 2016
emeijeh:
For real?
Why is he smiling?
Hope he won't be placed in same cell with gays..... Those guys dey finish asses o!

Talking from experience?
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) by hariorh: 7:57am On Aug 24, 2016
Ghanaians no get chill o grin
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) by oxyG: 8:03am On Aug 24, 2016
Jayceo:
It is high time Intelligent,Patriotic Youths with the interest of Nigerias growth at heart start getting involved. We can't leave the state of Nigeria in the hands of this same criminals we keep recycling.Lets join together and take back our country. Imagine 100,000 youths contribute 50,000 that's already 5 billion naira enough for campaign among other things. We can either assemble a strong force or Join a notable party with the interest of the Nation screened by us. Enough of the Nairaland compalaining and social media rants. Lets get to work youths of Nigeria. The power is in our hands.Lets Restructure the Fiscal federalism of this Nation and Make it great.

Note:- By youths I don't mean small minded,corrupt, tribalistic, visionless youths

To gain more insight on this please go through this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3274457/calling-all-nigerian-youths

To Join this movement Pls visit this page and click the option Join the whatsapp community

http://onlineyouths.netau.net/
Please only trust yourself
Even the youths are more corrupt. Nobody should come for my head else...
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) by Okpore101(m): 8:29am On Aug 24, 2016
I don't know if someone also noticed what I observed..
THEY LOOK VERY MUCH LIKE "GAYS"
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) by maasoap(m): 8:34am On Aug 24, 2016
divide9ja:
[size=14pt]I BEG WHO GO ARREST ADEBOYE FOR DECEIVING US INTO VOTING FOR AN ISLAMIC PARTY? [/size] lipsrsealed
So, Adeboye campaigned for Islamic Party and you mumusly voted according to what he said? I would say welcome to a New Nigeria!
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) by sonyviao(m): 8:55am On Aug 24, 2016
Name Checkers Association.... Int'l Resource Centre (IRC)

...Seen!!!
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) by mare23ayo(m): 9:23am On Aug 24, 2016
McBeal10:
that second picture got me laughing, see the guy where wear blue suit stand, you go fear eyebrows na ROTFL

Asin I tot I was the only one that noticed grin
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 24, 2016
Pastor GAYbriel
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) by Joeyy(m): 10:28am On Aug 24, 2016
Jail the bastard!
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:15am On Aug 24, 2016
Jayceo:
It is high time Intelligent,Patriotic Youths with the interest of Nigerias growth at heart start getting involved. We can't leave the state of Nigeria in the hands of this same criminals we keep recycling.Lets join together and take back our country. Imagine 100,000 youths contribute 50,000 that's already 5 billion naira enough for campaign among other things. We can either assemble a strong force or Join a notable party with the interest of the Nation screened by us. Enough of the Nairaland compalaining and social media rants. Lets get to work youths of Nigeria. The power is in our hands.Lets Restructure the Fiscal federalism of this Nation and Make it great.

Note:- By youths I don't mean small minded,corrupt, tribalistic, visionless youths

To gain more insight on this please go through this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3274457/calling-all-nigerian-youths

To Join this movement Pls visit this page and click the option Join the whatsapp community

http://onlineyouths.netau.net/
where do you expect 100000 youths to get 50k? Even those that have it won't donate it cos they'd think some people go chop am
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) by richard1994(m): 12:36pm On Aug 24, 2016
Christians[quote][/quote][color=#770077][/color] when ona go stop this type of behavior
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) by divide9ja: 2:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
maasoap:

So, Adeboye campaigned for Islamic Party and you mumusly voted according to what he said? I would say welcome to a New Nigeria!

My brother vex dey catch me.
I don't know why I listened to Adeboye.

I always felt he was genuine, but now we can see he is not of Jesus.
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) by iamord(m): 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2016
Just look at their malnourished bleached skin.. They should throw them into nsawam prison and be given the D for their time in incarceration.. It should serve as a deterrent to other charlatans. that the right of the average Ghanaian should not be abused
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) by ebby9z(m): 2:28pm On Aug 24, 2016
Dude's got swags tho... grin He must have had a go at his female members tho...what religion will turn this world to ehn
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) by nkechiben(f): 7:53pm On Aug 24, 2016
THE MAN THAT BROUGHT POLICE TO ARREST A MAN OF GOD. I JUST DEY PITY YOU!

Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
Dfavouredone:

You call the 'blood of Jesus', just.

SMH.
And then?

Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) by Weah96: 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
McBeal10:
that second picture got me laughing, see the guy where wear blue suit stand, you go fear eyebrows na ROTFL

He sucks d8cks on the side. No str8 male human will stand like that. Even Asian men have backbone.
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) by Weah96: 2:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
nkechiben:
THE MAN THAT BROUGHT POLICE TO ARREST A MAN OF GOD. I JUST DEY PITY YOU!

Why? Are so called men of god above the law? Pastor/reverend/G.O all mean CRIMINAL in MY HEAD.

You say the word pastor or G.O and it invokes images of Armed robbers in my head
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) by Weah96: 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
The pastor wearing blue is a homosexual. I will bet my left leg on it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bodmas Kemepadei Dumps Christianity For Egbesu Worship (Photo) / "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad / Car Almost Smashed By Electric Pole In Rivers: 'Supernatural Force Pushed Away'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.