Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Protesting Biafran Members At United Nations Headquarters In South Africa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesting Biafran Members At United Nations Headquarters In South Africa (29191 Views)

PDP Welcomes Atiku With A Banner At Their Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) / Gunmen Attack EFCC Headquarters In Abuja (photos) / El-Rufai & His Classmates At United Nations University-Merit, Netherlands (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesting Biafran Members At United Nations Headquarters In South Africa by Naija9090: 8:38am On Aug 24, 2016
searchiing4love:
[s]What these people fail to realize is the shame and ridicule the biafra movement has become ever since Nnamdi kanu was discovered to be a fraud and arrested by the Nigerian government. Right to self determination is a treasonable offense against the Nigerian state because it's not captured in our Constitution. It is totally illegal for any region or group of people to demand seccession from Nigeria. The penalty would have been death if we were in a military regime. The Indian government recently opened fire on secessionist in the Kashmir region of India just to serve as a deterrent to future agitators. Despite having a referendum, Scotland chose to remain in the UK cos they for-saw their impending doom if they decide to leave. The Spanish government have disregarded several calls for catalonia to break away from spain. Russia recently annexed crimea from Ukraine after the crimeans got tired of life outside the soviet Union. The people of South Sudan are regretting their decision to leave Sudan till today and yet the Igbo's are hell bent on having biafra despite all the glaring indices of an impending failure if biafra is ever achieved. No country in the world wants a break away of its territory. Even the United States that preaches freedom disregarded Texas's call for seccession. The reason for seccession of the Igbo's has not been clearly defined. The fruitless agitations is fuelled by hate and jealousy of other region's political stability and doggedness. Their political miscalculations in the last elections gave birth to the recent biafra calls headed by the disgruntled element called Nnamdi kanu who was feeding fat on the Biafran sentiment before been apprehended. The British saw a potential in our diversity before merging us together as a united Nigeria and every sane mind believes the future of the Igbo's lie in nigeria. What we need is a united south and we will wrestle political power away from Northern monopoly who sees power as their birth right. Will the Igbo's ever work with bourdillon to achieve a united south? Time will tell. Say no to biafra, God bless Nigeria[/s] sad

Typical yorubas as expected...worrying about Igbos 24/7 and invading their space. Go and charter your own course and...WE WILL NOT CARE OR INTERFERE EVEN IF YOU PEOPLE WANT TO SEPARATE AND GO TO THE MOON!

7 Likes

Re: Protesting Biafran Members At United Nations Headquarters In South Africa by OMAR12: 8:44am On Aug 24, 2016
Teespice:
I am very sure most of the people agitating for biafra were not born during the civil war to see the effects of what that war caused.

it is not by being over analytical on the internet. back it up by actions and see if you won't be prosecuted for treason.

I don talk my own.
just as they didn't sign any agreement to be a Nigerian.show me a place where we all signed to be nigerians.

6 Likes

Re: Protesting Biafran Members At United Nations Headquarters In South Africa by SpeedOfLight: 8:46am On Aug 24, 2016
searchiing4love:
[s][/s]

Even chukwu okike could not change buhari's mind all this while to set kanu free. Biafra is a lost cause
Never you insult heavenly God, I know you don't understand the meaning of "Chukwu Okike". How is your country fairing? People now still port of soup on fire isn't it sigh of cause? Heavy tsunami is coming up and if you don't change and repent I don't think you will survive it.

4 Likes

Re: Protesting Biafran Members At United Nations Headquarters In South Africa by PFRB: 8:51am On Aug 24, 2016
banki:
United nations head quarters in south Africa?

Meanwhile have we engaged our senators and house of rep members in Nigeria?
Have we give on protest march in abuja to united Nations office?
Have we gone to national and state assembly and forced them to pass an amendment for the constitution so we can have a referendum?

No.....

Our mission is to abuse buhari and call him a tyrant as if he has any powers to give us biafra?

Two things. A revolution cannot emerge from the establishment. Senators and house of rep and govs and state assembly members are in the establishment.
There is no freedom for them to demonstrate in Nigeria. Any time they come out to demonstrate, they are killed. So they have to demonstrate in safe lands.

3 Likes

Re: Protesting Biafran Members At United Nations Headquarters In South Africa by PFRB: 8:53am On Aug 24, 2016
searchiing4love:

Because working in a cybercafe is better than facing firing squad in Indonesia for smuggling drugs grin

I was taking you serious before now. Now I know you are a clown.

4 Likes

Re: Protesting Biafran Members At United Nations Headquarters In South Africa by SpeedOfLight: 9:01am On Aug 24, 2016
searchiing4love:

What do Igbo's have in common with SS they are trying to lure into their deluded biafra by all means? Will it not end up as strange bedfellows you are presently criticizing? Even the ikweres and aniomas are denying their igbo roots and ready to go with Niger Delta Republic. Biafra is a comic relief grin
Stop this your Nonsense, how many Niger delta youths were trained by Innoson motors? Why not Adaka Boro declare their Republic without attaching Biafra? Or are you not aware of their last press release?

4 Likes

Re: Protesting Biafran Members At United Nations Headquarters In South Africa by Victorvexz(m): 9:09am On Aug 24, 2016
OMAR12:
just as they didn't sign any agreement to be a Nigerian.show me a place where we all signed to be nigerians.
Show me a place the Niger deltans signed to be biafrans

3 Likes

Re: Protesting Biafran Members At United Nations Headquarters In South Africa by SpeedOfLight: 9:16am On Aug 24, 2016
Teespice:
I am very sure most of the people agitating for biafra were not born during the civil war to see the effects of what that war caused.

it is not by being over analytical on the internet. back it up by actions and see if you won't be prosecuted for treason.

I don talk my own.
What's treason? That someone wants to go back to his roots and you label him treason? Was law made for human or human made for law?

6 Likes

Re: Protesting Biafran Members At United Nations Headquarters In South Africa by SpeedOfLight: 9:21am On Aug 24, 2016
Darachi:
Nigeria is Our own please.Let us protect and nurture it.
Taa nshi kporonku!

3 Likes

Re: Protesting Biafran Members At United Nations Headquarters In South Africa by pazienza(m): 9:24am On Aug 24, 2016
Yugoslavia eventually boiled over and fragmented.

One thing is sure. People with divergent religious, cultural, political ideologies, can never co habit progressively.

Nigeria can never escape her fate, if the component parts wish to progress.

Ndiigbo has no cultural, political, historical, linguistic, religious connection with the Arewa-Odua people, this fact just cannot be overemphasized, Nigeria cannot keep the Igbo and become a progressive country.

Knowledge has increased and information spread faster these days, I can only pity the one Nigeria apologists thinking that unity is something you can force on people, especially when you are not a world power, and you are up against a free spirited race like Ndigbo with massive population of youths to call upon.

To keep Ndiigbo in this forced union, Nigeria must dissipate energy that it could have used for progress, and even that won't be enough to keep the Igbo spirit from its freedom seeking path.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesting Biafran Members At United Nations Headquarters In South Africa by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 24, 2016
[s]
pazienza:

One thing is sure. People with divergent religious, cultural, political ideologies, can never co habit progressively.

Ndiigbo has no cultural, political, historical, linguistic, religious connection with the Arewa-Odua people, this fact just cannot be overemphasized, Nigeria cannot keep the Igbo and become a progressive country.

Knowledge has increased and information spread faster these days, I can only pity the one Nigeria apologists thinking that unity is something you can force on people, especially when you are not a world power, and you are up against a free spirited race like Ndigbo with massive population of youths to call upon.

To keep Ndiigbo in this forced union, Nigeria must dissipate energy that it could have used for progress, and even that won't be enough to keep the Igbo spirit from its freedom seeking path.
[/s]

Igbo's are Nigerians and will forever be. Stop this unnecessary blackmail. Biafra is dead and buried

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesting Biafran Members At United Nations Headquarters In South Africa by Alcatraz003: 9:33am On Aug 24, 2016
searchiing4love:

No one hate es Igbo's stop the unnecessary blackmail. Those childish tantrums is what led your region into political oblivion hence the reason for comic biafra agitations. Biafra will never be achieved if your leaders are contended with the sta i tus quo. They should be the one's pushing for referendum in Abuja. Not non-entities like Nnamdi kanu who is foolishly instigating violence which might lead to a civil war. Yo u see why the whole world doesn't take th biafra agitations serious? angry
aa

You lie! i am yoruba and i hate igbos. Why are you deceiving yourself?

8 Likes

Re: Protesting Biafran Members At United Nations Headquarters In South Africa by SpeedOfLight: 9:33am On Aug 24, 2016
searchiing4love:
[s][/s]

Igbo's are Nigerians and will forever be. Stop this unnecessary blackmail. Biafra is dead and buried
Okpo, who made them Nigerian? Lugard right? Where's he from? Scotland right? Are you cursed and allergic to freedom and independent? The first enemy of this contraption called Nigeria is "one Nigeria" chanters.

5 Likes

Re: Protesting Biafran Members At United Nations Headquarters In South Africa by justice2016: 9:39am On Aug 24, 2016
pazienza:

Well said

7 Likes

Re: Protesting Biafran Members At United Nations Headquarters In South Africa by Victorvexz(m): 9:39am On Aug 24, 2016
pazienza:

Bia*** represents Igbo creative and free spirit. Bia**can only die in the heart of a corrupted Igbo spirit and rightly so. But for the millions of free Igbo spirits out there, Biafra is as alive as ever, it can't be killed or die, because it's a spirit. The enemy can only delay its physical manifestation, that's all and nothing more.
See this deluded dreamer

1 Like

Re: Protesting Biafran Members At United Nations Headquarters In South Africa by pazienza(m): 9:46am On Aug 24, 2016
Victorvexz:

See this deluded dreamer

You are obviously pained. Ndo.

6 Likes

Re: Protesting Biafran Members At United Nations Headquarters In South Africa by pazienza(m): 9:49am On Aug 24, 2016
SpeedOfLight:

Okpo, who made them Nigerian? Lugard right? Where's he from? Scotland right? Are you cursed and allergic to freedom and independent? The first enemy of this contraption called Nigeria is "one Nigeria" chanters.
Like Gowon who looted "One Nigeria" dry, and OBJ who not only looted her dry, bu gave away a part of her, ie Bakassi away,to please his colonial masters who empowered him in the first place.

No nation gives away part of its territory over mere colonial declarations in far away Europe in the name of World court, only a colonial entity does so.

India is still locked in battle over Kashmir with Pakistan, it's a fight to death for them.

8 Likes

Re: Protesting Biafran Members At United Nations Headquarters In South Africa by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 24, 2016
old picture neexxxxxt
Re: Protesting Biafran Members At United Nations Headquarters In South Africa by Victorvexz(m): 9:52am On Aug 24, 2016
pazienza:

You are obviously pained. Ndo.

Re: Protesting Biafran Members At United Nations Headquarters In South Africa by SpeedOfLight: 9:52am On Aug 24, 2016
Victorvexz:

See this deluded dreamer
Since this Biafra restoration is rocking the airways I never seen anyone who brought enough reason to convince IPOB to stop their movement rather all I hear is one useless sermon about numerous multitude can make Nigeria great and they forgot that just 10 US soldiers can sack Nigeria battalion, it's all about intelligence and not gragra and multitude.

8 Likes

Re: Protesting Biafran Members At United Nations Headquarters In South Africa by drss2(m): 9:53am On Aug 24, 2016
searchiing4love:
What these people fail to realize is the shame and ridicule the biafra movement has become ever since Nnamdi kanu was discovered to be a fraud and arrested by the Nigerian government. Right to self determination is a treasonable offense against the Nigerian state because it's not captured in our Constitution. It is totally illegal for any region or group of people to demand seccession from Nigeria. The penalty would have been death if we were in a military regime. The Indian government recently opened fire on secessionist in the Kashmir region of India just to serve as a deterrent to future agitators. Despite having a referendum, Scotland chose to remain in the UK cos they for-saw their impending doom if they decide to leave. The Spanish government have disregarded several calls for catalonia to break away from spain. Russia recently annexed crimea from Ukraine after the crimeans got tired of life outside the soviet Union. The people of South Sudan are regretting their decision to leave Sudan till today and yet the Igbo's are hell bent on having biafra despite all the glaring indices of an impending failure if biafra is ever achieved. No country in the world wants a break away of its territory. Even the United States that preaches freedom disregarded Texas's call for seccession. The reason for seccession of the Igbo's has not been clearly defined. The fruitless agitations is fuelled by hate and jealousy of other region's political stability and doggedness. Their political miscalculations in the last elections gave birth to the recent biafra calls headed by the disgruntled element called Nnamdi kanu who was feeding fat on the Biafran sentiment before been apprehended. The British saw a potential in our diversity before merging us together as a united Nigeria and every sane mind believes the future of the Igbo's lie in nigeria. What we need is a united south and we will wrestle political power away from Northern monopoly who sees power as their birth right. Will the Igbo's ever work with bourdillon to achieve a united south? Time will tell. Say no to biafra, God bless Nigeria sad
so says one afonja.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesting Biafran Members At United Nations Headquarters In South Africa by Alcatraz003: 9:54am On Aug 24, 2016
I m yoruzba and i find the postulation of O; and his minions repulsive to say the least. I cant type much but all i have to say is that most yorubas want igbos gone frm our lands. We dont care abt biafra. Igbo must get their country!

3 Likes

Re: Protesting Biafran Members At United Nations Headquarters In South Africa by SpeedOfLight: 9:57am On Aug 24, 2016
pazienza:

Like Gowon who looted "One Nigeria" dry, and OBJ who not only looted her dry, bu gave away a part of her, ie Bakassi away,to please his colonial masters who empowered him in the first place.

No nation gives away part of its territory over mere colonial declarations in far away Europe in the name of World court, only a colonial entity does so.

India is still locked in battle over Kashmir with Pakistan, it's a fight to death for them.
If Nigeria breaks down today the first people to hold responsible is those people I called "one Nigeria chanters" if they love Nigeria they wouldn't waste time to see her restructure and survive, do they love Nigeria? "No" their love is oil.

4 Likes

Re: Protesting Biafran Members At United Nations Headquarters In South Africa by SpeedOfLight: 10:00am On Aug 24, 2016
Alcatraz003:
I m yoruzba and i find the postulation of O; and his minions repulsive to say the least. I cant type much but all i have to say is that most yorubas want igbos gone frm our lands. We dont care abt biafra. Igbo must get their country!
Advice your Bros and sis to stop being antagonist to God's Kingdom restoration to avoid after effect.

4 Likes

Re: Protesting Biafran Members At United Nations Headquarters In South Africa by Noblecx: 10:17am On Aug 24, 2016
searchiing4love:
[s][/s]

Yes for now they can be said to be Nigerians, but that will cease when they have their own country..

What kind of human are you? So wicked and crude.

3 Likes

Re: Protesting Biafran Members At United Nations Headquarters In South Africa by bumi10(m): 10:24am On Aug 24, 2016
searchiing4love:
What these people fail to realize is the shame and ridicule the biafra movement has become ever since Nnamdi kanu was discovered to be a fraud and arrested by the Nigerian government. Right to self determination is a treasonable offense against the Nigerian state because it's not captured in our Constitution. It is totally illegal for any region or group of people to demand seccession from Nigeria. The penalty would have been death if we were in a military regime. The Indian government recently opened fire on secessionist in the Kashmir region of India just to serve as a deterrent to future agitators. Despite having a referendum, Scotland chose to remain in the UK cos they for-saw their impending doom if they decide to leave. The Spanish government have disregarded several calls for catalonia to break away from spain. Russia recently annexed crimea from Ukraine after the crimeans got tired of life outside the soviet Union. The people of South Sudan are regretting their decision to leave Sudan till today and yet the Igbo's are hell bent on having biafra despite all the glaring indices of an impending failure if biafra is ever achieved. No country in the world wants a break away of its territory. Even the United States that preaches freedom disregarded Texas's call for seccession. The reason for seccession of the Igbo's has not been clearly defined. The fruitless agitations is fuelled by hate and jealousy of other region's political stability and doggedness. Their political miscalculations in the last elections gave birth to the recent biafra calls headed by the disgruntled element called Nnamdi kanu who was feeding fat on the Biafran sentiment before been apprehended. The British saw a potential in our diversity before merging us together as a united Nigeria and every sane mind believes the future of the Igbo's lie in nigeria. What we need is a united south and we will wrestle political power away from Northern monopoly who sees power as their birth right. Will the Igbo's ever work with bourdillon to achieve a united south? Time will tell. Say no to biafra, God bless Nigeria sad

You are bias and foolish to say nnamdi kalu is a fraud.

3 Likes

Re: Protesting Biafran Members At United Nations Headquarters In South Africa by Victorvexz(m): 10:26am On Aug 24, 2016
bumi10:

You are bias and foolish to say nnamdi kalu is a fraud.
Nnamdi Kanu is a fraud

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba / SERAP Asks Buhari To Stop NIN Registration, Withdraw Threat To Block SIM Cards / Handover Ceremony Of Maj. Gen. Lagbaja, Chief Of Army Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.