Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,463 members, 7,954,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:01 AM

Charlyboy And His Virgins Release New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charlyboy And His Virgins Release New Photos (38518 Views)

Linda Ikeji Sitting On Charlyboy's Lap / Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths / Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charlyboy And His Virgins Release New Photos by JUSTEES: 10:50am On Aug 24, 2016
Dis is madness of d highest order,na woman born dis one too ooo.
Re: Charlyboy And His Virgins Release New Photos by DONSMITH123(m): 10:51am On Aug 24, 2016
Somebody's father.

Re: Charlyboy And His Virgins Release New Photos by Paseus(m): 10:52am On Aug 24, 2016
Madness,crazy,psycho,maniac,gay,gay,ritualism....and he has kids,nowonder he pierced his JOHN-THOMAS

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy And His Virgins Release New Photos by MrHenshaw: 10:56am On Aug 24, 2016
NdRuby:
PLEASE, I CAN'T REMEMBER WHEN LAST I HEARD FROM FAYOSE, OR HAS THE GOVT SUCCEEDED IN SILENCING THE FEARLESS GOVERNOR?, I ASKED BECAUSE THE FAYOSE I KNOW CAN NOT GO A DAY WITHOUT ATTACKING AND ABUSING THE GOVT AND THE PRESIDENCY.

Fayose has repented.He is no longer in such business after his encounter with the man of God(Pastor Kumuyi).
Re: Charlyboy And His Virgins Release New Photos by Copperfield(m): 10:56am On Aug 24, 2016
I thought he said he is born again, that's why he quited sleeping in coffin. Naija celebrities with their scams.
Re: Charlyboy And His Virgins Release New Photos by Unclerukus: 11:03am On Aug 24, 2016
he is so deep into metaphysics and occultism. The thing is really intoxicating him, he thinks he has power. Old man settle your way with Christ before it's too late.

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy And His Virgins Release New Photos by Theoritical(m): 11:04am On Aug 24, 2016
ireneony:
I like this man. He doesn't give a fucck grin
some people fine shaaaa
Re: Charlyboy And His Virgins Release New Photos by Lilimax(f): 11:04am On Aug 24, 2016
jmoore:
Agadi nwoke a, oji kwa ahu?
Nothing is wrong with him.
He's just living his life.... smiley However, ubochi nta, o ga-achu na owelle nchi embarassed
Re: Charlyboy And His Virgins Release New Photos by nkechiben(f): 11:06am On Aug 24, 2016
Onye kpotara nwoke a ebe a?

Re: Charlyboy And His Virgins Release New Photos by nkechiben(f): 11:07am On Aug 24, 2016
Na who bring dis man here?

Re: Charlyboy And His Virgins Release New Photos by Lilimax(f): 11:08am On Aug 24, 2016
nkechiben:
Onye kpotara nwoke a ebe a?

More like saying onye kpo nkita bata n'ulo uka, chupu ya, chupu ya.... smiley
Re: Charlyboy And His Virgins Release New Photos by vikeyz(m): 11:08am On Aug 24, 2016

Chk my signature friends, its a success channel
Re: Charlyboy And His Virgins Release New Photos by CodeineJunkiee(m): 11:09am On Aug 24, 2016
ireneony:
I like this man. He doesn't give a fucck grin

Your ears tho. Very elf-like grin
Re: Charlyboy And His Virgins Release New Photos by zubycharles(m): 11:16am On Aug 24, 2016
I tot they once said dat dis man has repented
Re: Charlyboy And His Virgins Release New Photos by comos: 11:16am On Aug 24, 2016
these are men not ladies

i suspect this man to be homo
Re: Charlyboy And His Virgins Release New Photos by mamawin(f): 11:20am On Aug 24, 2016
NdRuby:
PLEASE, I CAN'T REMEMBER WHEN LAST I HEARD FROM FAYOSE, OR HAS THE GOVT SUCCEEDED IN SILENCING THE FEARLESS GOVERNOR?, I ASKED BECAUSE THE FAYOSE I KNOW CAN NOT GO A DAY WITHOUT ATTACKING AND ABUSING THE GOVT AND THE PRESIDENCY.
e don dey soft peddal, d oda day him dey praise ACN on top television, yeye man
Re: Charlyboy And His Virgins Release New Photos by mamawin(f): 11:32am On Aug 24, 2016
comos:
these are men not ladies

i suspect this man to be homo
I don't think he's homo...., he's bi......
About twenty years ago, I watched a TV prog where charlyboy's father was interviewed, I pitied the old man. may his soul RIP. He said the first time he knew there was problem was when his son started wearing shoes of different colour. He said, 'young man, is he that I can't see properly or you're wearing one brown shoe and one black?' you can guess the reply.
Re: Charlyboy And His Virgins Release New Photos by mamawin(f): 11:35am On Aug 24, 2016
Paseus:
Madness,crazy,psycho,maniac,gay,gay,ritualism....and he has kids,nowonder he pierced his JOHN-THOMAS
he did?
Re: Charlyboy And His Virgins Release New Photos by vectoh(m): 11:35am On Aug 24, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
Are you an elf?
an elf? lol..,
Re: Charlyboy And His Virgins Release New Photos by willoski(m): 11:36am On Aug 24, 2016
I think Charly boy sorry Charly man needs serious help
Re: Charlyboy And His Virgins Release New Photos by vectoh(m): 11:38am On Aug 24, 2016
dz guy must v been shot in d head by one of those guys in CONTRA4
Re: Charlyboy And His Virgins Release New Photos by tigerclaws: 11:49am On Aug 24, 2016
[s]
NdRuby:
[/s]
trash can stop flooding nairaland with this

lalasticlala obinoscopy is their no consequences of trolling the board?
Re: Charlyboy And His Virgins Release New Photos by kingsBreed(m): 12:09pm On Aug 24, 2016
But what is really wrong with Charlyboy?
Re: Charlyboy And His Virgins Release New Photos by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 24, 2016
tjskii:
The niggy dey suffer from multiple personality disorder and him no know undecided
I think he's actually a Goth.

Check the heavy metal looks, and tattos, and the death-glorifying stuff around him.

Goths like bikes, pirate symbols, emblazoned skulls, nose rings, tatoos and leather
Re: Charlyboy And His Virgins Release New Photos by petchi: 12:27pm On Aug 24, 2016
What cult group does this guy belong to
Re: Charlyboy And His Virgins Release New Photos by petchi: 12:28pm On Aug 24, 2016
Unclerukus:
he is so deep into metaphysics and occultism. The thing is really intoxicating him, he thinks he has power. Old man settle your way with Christ before it's too late.

At his age he should be thinking about eternity.
Re: Charlyboy And His Virgins Release New Photos by Paseus(m): 12:33pm On Aug 24, 2016
mamawin:
he did?
yesso...infact there was a tym d wife was bn interviewed abt d whole piercing thing.
Re: Charlyboy And His Virgins Release New Photos by edyza(m): 12:57pm On Aug 24, 2016
VolTOxic:

What is this one saying?
Omoh I d try understand d guy like die
Re: Charlyboy And His Virgins Release New Photos by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 24, 2016
vectoh:
an elf? lol..,
lol her ears
Re: Charlyboy And His Virgins Release New Photos by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2016
OKorowanta:

Are u serious?
Kemi olunloyo must be your heroine then.

Re: Charlyboy And His Virgins Release New Photos by Jacko1(m): 1:21pm On Aug 24, 2016
Infact ppl never change dis fact av found

Only patience ozokwor dat change stick to her change

Charly boy
Lynx
Terry G
Denrele
Who again change
Eucharia (this one can neva stop painting)
Re: Charlyboy And His Virgins Release New Photos by gbishman: 1:26pm On Aug 24, 2016
Someone remind me again, how old is this guyman

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze: I'm paying my tithes and is still working for me / Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture) / Olamide, Patoranking, Kiss Daniel Others Battle For Plot Of Land In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.