Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,743 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Charlyboy And His Virgins Release New Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charlyboy And His Virgins Release New Photos (38464 Views)

Linda Ikeji Sitting On Charlyboy's Lap / Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths / Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charlyboy And His Virgins Release New Photos by aalangel(f): 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2016
OKorowanta:

Are u serious? Kemi olunloyo must be your heroine then.
I'm beginning to think she's Kemi on Nairaland. They talk alike.
Re: Charlyboy And His Virgins Release New Photos by blood1(f): 1:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
Okenye apari! Mtcheeeeeeeeeew!!!
Re: Charlyboy And His Virgins Release New Photos by chillingbabe: 1:33pm On Aug 24, 2016
MissIndependent:
Ok good for him...

Difference between `Twins` and `Ejima` grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Charlyboy And His Virgins Release New Photos by sanc2s(f): 1:43pm On Aug 24, 2016
That moment u realize that Buhari is just 8years older than charley Boy
Re: Charlyboy And His Virgins Release New Photos by krokronyash(f): 1:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
A true realist
cool
Re: Charlyboy And His Virgins Release New Photos by Deejay777(m): 1:53pm On Aug 24, 2016
NdRuby:
PLEASE, I CAN'T REMEMBER WHEN LAST I HEARD FROM FAYOSE, OR HAS THE GOVT SUCCEEDED IN SILENCING THE FEARLESS GOVERNOR?, I ASKED BECAUSE THE FAYOSE I KNOW CAN NOT GO A DAY WITHOUT ATTACKING AND ABUSING THE GOVT AND THE PRESIDENCY.
dz is because d pressure against im has reduce,even it's bin a lng tym since he has done his rubish stomach infrastructure.he is jus doin dat 2 secure his post nt 4 d masses.Although ado celebrated 'idi iroko' yesterdae
TRUST NO POLITICIAN,ONLY GOD TO SAVE US 4RM DIS BUHARIzed ECONOMY
Re: Charlyboy And His Virgins Release New Photos by jay7(m): 2:20pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Charlyboy And His Virgins Release New Photos by kennynikky(m): 2:27pm On Aug 24, 2016
NOC1:
The man my sister saw all she did was to fling her shoes ran away shouting my name lol. I was highly embarrassed.
dat man look scary, ritualist in d making, ur 6ta's funny.

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy And His Virgins Release New Photos by LoveJesus87(m): 3:04pm On Aug 24, 2016
ireneony:
I like this man. He doesn't give a fucck grin
wow! You must be birds of the same feathers with him...maybe one of his virgins who knows... undecided sad
Re: Charlyboy And His Virgins Release New Photos by LoveJesus87(m): 3:06pm On Aug 24, 2016
MissIndependent:
Ok good for him...

Difference between `Twins` and `Ejima` grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
walai u no serious at all grin grin
Re: Charlyboy And His Virgins Release New Photos by Emmanueledu(m): 3:23pm On Aug 24, 2016
This man is obviously a vampire! For a man of 60+ to look that young.....smh for him tho!
Re: Charlyboy And His Virgins Release New Photos by MissIndependent(f): 3:47pm On Aug 24, 2016
LoveJesus87:
walai u no serious at all grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Charlyboy And His Virgins Release New Photos by ba7man(m): 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2016
ireneony:
I like this man. He doesn't give a fucck grin
Just thank God he's not your dad....... undecided
Re: Charlyboy And His Virgins Release New Photos by umar187: 5:35pm On Aug 24, 2016
Are you guys sure that thid guy is not a dimone
Re: Charlyboy And His Virgins Release New Photos by muhakeem(m): 5:53pm On Aug 24, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
How are we sure they are virgins?
you wan test them?
Re: Charlyboy And His Virgins Release New Photos by Wizzyblack3(m): 6:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
muhakeem:
you wan test them?
Spiritual test abi?
Re: Charlyboy And His Virgins Release New Photos by PastorOla1: 6:19pm On Aug 24, 2016
TANI CHARLY WERE,
Re: Charlyboy And His Virgins Release New Photos by shegz24(m): 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
NdRuby:
PLEASE, I CAN'T REMEMBER WHEN LAST I HEARD FROM FAYOSE, OR HAS THE GOVT SUCCEEDED IN SILENCING THE FEARLESS GOVERNOR?, I ASKED BECAUSE THE FAYOSE I KNOW CAN NOT GO A DAY WITHOUT ATTACKING AND ABUSING THE GOVT AND THE PRESIDENCY.
Aisha Buhari happened
Re: Charlyboy And His Virgins Release New Photos by ensamy(m): 8:13pm On Aug 24, 2016
Charly chaplain, Charly the Ghost, Charly Dracula, Charly Christ.
Re: Charlyboy And His Virgins Release New Photos by jossyphobia(m): 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
stane007:
Charlyboy has released new photos of himself and his virgins who he says help him communicate with his dearly departed. Along with a post about his 4 personalities.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJd9obtgXWD/
M
won't this boy "charly" grow?
Re: Charlyboy And His Virgins Release New Photos by ebenholer(m): 9:57pm On Aug 24, 2016
How do u feel when listening to insane person speaking...u are just listening to one now who is Charly. Does his present situation address the present problem of nigeria now, I beg his family should find the nearest psychiatric hospital and take him there. Demonic atheist.
Re: Charlyboy And His Virgins Release New Photos by burnagee(f): 9:59pm On Aug 24, 2016
VolTOxic:

What is this one saying?
I taya for am o..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says / Sophia Momodu's Look To Miss Nigeria Pageant / Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.