Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,017 members, 7,956,771 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:34 PM

The 'Tree Boy' Of Bangladesh Suffers From Skin Disorder That Affects His Hands - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The 'Tree Boy' Of Bangladesh Suffers From Skin Disorder That Affects His Hands (44564 Views)

Boy Who Lost His Hands After Teacher's Brutality Gets New Artificial Hands. Pics / Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) / 9-Week-Old Baby Suffers From Skin Change Due To Baby Formula [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 'Tree Boy' Of Bangladesh Suffers From Skin Disorder That Affects His Hands by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 24, 2016
frenchwine:

Bross you know wetin you dey talk so?

I rather have HIV combined with malaria than have this....

Genetics related diseases are difficult to cure, with this condition....HIV is actually catarrh
Re: The 'Tree Boy' Of Bangladesh Suffers From Skin Disorder That Affects His Hands by kaen1317: 12:13pm On Aug 24, 2016
This one na juju. At least no need to buy firewood again
Re: The 'Tree Boy' Of Bangladesh Suffers From Skin Disorder That Affects His Hands by MrHenshaw: 12:15pm On Aug 24, 2016
donbenedict:
There are diseases worse Dan HIV..

This is just definitely one

of them

HIV na LEARNER 4 where some cases dey.
Re: The 'Tree Boy' Of Bangladesh Suffers From Skin Disorder That Affects His Hands by oyesam2004(m): 12:15pm On Aug 24, 2016
sarrki:
Have mercy on him oh lord
...AMEN IJN.....
Re: The 'Tree Boy' Of Bangladesh Suffers From Skin Disorder That Affects His Hands by ReorxTohGan(m): 12:15pm On Aug 24, 2016
Indians Nd Abnormalities Ehn!!!..
Re: The 'Tree Boy' Of Bangladesh Suffers From Skin Disorder That Affects His Hands by okebaba: 12:17pm On Aug 24, 2016
[b]HOW DID THE SECOND GUY WEAR HIS CLOTH ( I.E LONG ARM SHIRT)?
Re: The 'Tree Boy' Of Bangladesh Suffers From Skin Disorder That Affects His Hands by Deyrinsolar(f): 12:21pm On Aug 24, 2016
This is scary, big time scary bt also fasinating i mean wondering if it hormones or genetics related. It nt even a first case thing
Re: The 'Tree Boy' Of Bangladesh Suffers From Skin Disorder That Affects His Hands by martineinstein(m): 12:27pm On Aug 24, 2016
y always india? Similar case was operated last year in india
Re: The 'Tree Boy' Of Bangladesh Suffers From Skin Disorder That Affects His Hands by OYAY(m): 12:38pm On Aug 24, 2016
God,this is something else! May God heal him sha.
Re: The 'Tree Boy' Of Bangladesh Suffers From Skin Disorder That Affects His Hands by missingrib(f): 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2016
Endtime sickness. May God have mercy on us
Re: The 'Tree Boy' Of Bangladesh Suffers From Skin Disorder That Affects His Hands by dancocity(m): 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
Can't behold the sight of that. God save him from this
Re: The 'Tree Boy' Of Bangladesh Suffers From Skin Disorder That Affects His Hands by saaedlee: 1:00pm On Aug 24, 2016
Moderators kindly place a caution on this thread
Re: The 'Tree Boy' Of Bangladesh Suffers From Skin Disorder That Affects His Hands by pippimp(m): 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2016
duduade:
God what is this.....

Lord heal him

I thank God i was born a Nigerian
You sure you understand this your prayer point?

1 Like

Re: The 'Tree Boy' Of Bangladesh Suffers From Skin Disorder That Affects His Hands by eyekaynoble: 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2016
omoalajah:
THIS IS DISGUTING
So is your spelling...

1 Like

Re: The 'Tree Boy' Of Bangladesh Suffers From Skin Disorder That Affects His Hands by fuckpoverty(m): 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2016
York so so disgusting...quick recovery mehn..throwing upppp
Re: The 'Tree Boy' Of Bangladesh Suffers From Skin Disorder That Affects His Hands by oshorstan(m): 1:21pm On Aug 24, 2016
Only God can Deliver this young boy of Scientific Demonism .
Re: The 'Tree Boy' Of Bangladesh Suffers From Skin Disorder That Affects His Hands by ivili(m): 1:23pm On Aug 24, 2016
toposi4naija:
God!.....please him!....

Where is UNICEF??..... undecided
Ol boy u funny,you actually called God and UNICEF in the same sentence.Only UNICEF will answer.
Re: The 'Tree Boy' Of Bangladesh Suffers From Skin Disorder That Affects His Hands by ebby9z(m): 1:25pm On Aug 24, 2016
If youre poor but hale and hearty without any disease, then you should cheer up and be grateful. I cant imagine someone walking around with such an outrageous anomaly
Re: The 'Tree Boy' Of Bangladesh Suffers From Skin Disorder That Affects His Hands by JubiOmeiza(m): 1:25pm On Aug 24, 2016
Heal him GOD
Re: The 'Tree Boy' Of Bangladesh Suffers From Skin Disorder That Affects His Hands by freecocoa(f): 2:15pm On Aug 24, 2016
Seriously now, why always India? Like why always? Ha!
Re: The 'Tree Boy' Of Bangladesh Suffers From Skin Disorder That Affects His Hands by plucky16(m): 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
Why always Bangladeshis or Indians
Re: The 'Tree Boy' Of Bangladesh Suffers From Skin Disorder That Affects His Hands by gaetano: 2:47pm On Aug 24, 2016
Re: The 'Tree Boy' Of Bangladesh Suffers From Skin Disorder That Affects His Hands by pat1612(m): 2:48pm On Aug 24, 2016
kaen1317:
You know these Indians and juju. Its either dey don send from him village or de one wey him do do backfire

Bangladesh is a different country and india is different.
Just saying grin
Re: The 'Tree Boy' Of Bangladesh Suffers From Skin Disorder That Affects His Hands by mare23ayo(m): 3:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
there's something wrong somewhere, suspecting bacteria or fungi infection is causing this, coz this is the 4th of such disease am seeing from same india. it is highly plausible swamp farms
Re: The 'Tree Boy' Of Bangladesh Suffers From Skin Disorder That Affects His Hands by passionate88: 3:19pm On Aug 24, 2016
Stone men in game of thrones
Re: The 'Tree Boy' Of Bangladesh Suffers From Skin Disorder That Affects His Hands by seamus387(m): 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
I hate genetic disorders sickness becos there is nearly always no cure them. God help him.
Re: The 'Tree Boy' Of Bangladesh Suffers From Skin Disorder That Affects His Hands by seamus387(m): 3:35pm On Aug 24, 2016
I hate genetic disorders sickness becos there is nearly always no cure for them. God help him.
Re: The 'Tree Boy' Of Bangladesh Suffers From Skin Disorder That Affects His Hands by guiddoti: 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2016
Deamonae! na wa o
Re: The 'Tree Boy' Of Bangladesh Suffers From Skin Disorder That Affects His Hands by kaen1317: 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2016
pat1612:

Bangladesh is a different country and india is different.
Just saying grin
your right but just like Japanese, chinese, south korean, north korean are all chinese to us, so are bangledeshi, Indians are all Indians. If you see that man here in Nigeria I bet you'll call him indian

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Francis Ebhohimen, Navy Commander Dies In His Sleep While On Official Assignment / Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? / I Finally Did HIV Test Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.