Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Accident Along Agbor Road, Benin City (Disturbing Pics & Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident Along Agbor Road, Benin City (Disturbing Pics & Video) (38719 Views)

Man Dies In Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Road. Do You Know Him? (Disturbing Pics) / Multiple Accident On Sapele-Agbor Road (photos) / Fatal Accident Along Sagamu-abeokuta Expressway, 2 Dead (disturbing Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident Along Agbor Road, Benin City (Disturbing Pics & Video) by yeyeboi(m): 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2016
Oh Lord Of GOD cry lipsrsealed
Re: Accident Along Agbor Road, Benin City (Disturbing Pics & Video) by cardoctor(m): 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
God help us in Nigeria. May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Accident Along Agbor Road, Benin City (Disturbing Pics & Video) by Seanmike(m): 1:00pm On Aug 24, 2016
RIP cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Accident Along Agbor Road, Benin City (Disturbing Pics & Video) by dapiluv: 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2016
RIP
Re: Accident Along Agbor Road, Benin City (Disturbing Pics & Video) by originalKsp(m): 1:10pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hope people help to take some injured persons to the hospital...I can remember a reported incidence of an accident in which onlookers where busy snaapig pictures instead of taking the injured persons who are still gasping for breath to the hospital
Re: Accident Along Agbor Road, Benin City (Disturbing Pics & Video) by luciouscookie: 1:15pm On Aug 24, 2016
originalKsp:
Hope people help to take some injured persons to the hospital...I can remember a reported incidence of an accident in which onlookers where busy snaapig pictures instead of taking the injured persons who are still gasping for breath to the hospital
This is Nigeria for you. No ambulance service. It's a shame.
Re: Accident Along Agbor Road, Benin City (Disturbing Pics & Video) by francisbiz: 1:15pm On Aug 24, 2016
OP what if a Hypertensive sibling or parent of any of those people you displayed their bodies surfs into this reckless display of yours?
The answer is straight cardiac arrest, death.
You might have killed somebody by these pics! You just did not care to take pics of the vehicles involved in the accident, because you were probably having copious orgasms from taking pics of dead people.
There is know excuse for the open display of these corpses, you can pass reasonable information to us without such irreparable recklessness.

This may help you;
I was driving through an accident seen around NNPC mega-station along Asaba-Okpanam-Benin road last year, and I was flagged down by people. When stopped, I saw a a bus, tipper and a car on fire, and was told people where inside the burning bus.
To cut it short, they pleaded that I should help convey two survivors who were seriously burnt and injured to the hospital, with the Hilux I was driving, I did exactly that. But my anger new no bound when I realized that they all came with their cars to buy fuel and non agreed to sacrifice his position on the fuel cue to save those lives, yet they left those positions to take video clips of dead people and burning victims.
Many did not care to provide options to salvage the situation, yet they were voraciously taking pics.

And I ask, OP, would you have posted those pictures if any of those corpses was your brother, sister, mum, or dad? No because you would want to deliver the news subtly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accident Along Agbor Road, Benin City (Disturbing Pics & Video) by ezigr8(m): 1:40pm On Aug 24, 2016
life is too short...no one knows when
Re: Accident Along Agbor Road, Benin City (Disturbing Pics & Video) by Beey(f): 1:47pm On Aug 24, 2016
Ne0w1zarD:
WARNING: THIS VIDEO CONTAINS GRAPHIC CONTENT, VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED

A ghastly car accident occurred along Benin bypass between AGBOR and upper Sakponba. Reports has it that at least many people were feared dead while several others were severely injured!!! The accident happened yesterday evening 23 August 2016.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnFdMCMQCvk
Nigerians have no respect for the dead at all.Countless times I've seen on this site pictures of dead people on display.If I may ask, what's the purpose? Have the people who post such ever sat to think that the deceased people have families who may not even have received the news about the loss of loved ones,and may just see it on Nairaland?What a bad way to receive news about loss of a loved one?Internet never forgets and each time these people come online, they just need to click on a topic and they'll be reminded about their loved ones.This kind of journalism is lacking in quality and taste.Please respect the dead and let them rest.Am sure if these people who post such died, they wouldn't want pictures of their half naked selves with blood all over them, to be circulating the web.The dead are not trophies to be displayed.They are to be respected and allowed to rest in peace.You cannot see such pictures in Kenyan news because our journalists have been taught.Nigerians on Nairaland please style up!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accident Along Agbor Road, Benin City (Disturbing Pics & Video) by anthonyezeoke(m): 1:48pm On Aug 24, 2016
[quote author=oblo post=48757986]And I went through.that road yesterday..

RIP.

God protect us.[/quote

Me too
Re: Accident Along Agbor Road, Benin City (Disturbing Pics & Video) by StepTwo: 1:53pm On Aug 24, 2016
Swaginton:
I know this is far off the topics but I honestly want to know y they pull the pants off accident victims

not that someone pulled their pants, its always as a result of struggling for dear life, in some casses, you see very loosed shirts being completely or halfway pulled.

sometimes you see where a dieing man uproots deep rooted grasses with his fingers. Shows how much pains they went through before they died.

1 Like

Re: Accident Along Agbor Road, Benin City (Disturbing Pics & Video) by jay7(m): 2:03pm On Aug 24, 2016
God have mercy on us
Re: Accident Along Agbor Road, Benin City (Disturbing Pics & Video) by glossyj(f): 2:03pm On Aug 24, 2016
RIP cry
Re: Accident Along Agbor Road, Benin City (Disturbing Pics & Video) by wizoo(m): 2:11pm On Aug 24, 2016
Drivers should be cautious while driving avoid over speeding. May the souls of the dead rest in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accident Along Agbor Road, Benin City (Disturbing Pics & Video) by juman(m): 2:33pm On Aug 24, 2016
ezigr8:
life is too short...no one knows when

Death is very very cheap in nigeria. A destroyed country.

This is the situation where few people drag the country into.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accident Along Agbor Road, Benin City (Disturbing Pics & Video) by diva90: 2:37pm On Aug 24, 2016
This is unfortunate. Traveling by road seems to be deadly these days. Not sure any more if it's driver Error, mechanical issue or simply bad roads. What annoys me the most is the lack of emotions and unwillingness to help others by those standing around. There are some of them there who look like they are still alive but may be unconscious. What people should do is check pulses and try to resuscitate while looking for a way to convey the survivors to a nearest hospital. It's sad that people would stand around and video them instead of assist. That man that is visibly alive could die in a matter of minutes or hours Due to internal bleeding, no ones knows what may be going on inside his obviously traumatized body. Reason why sometimes it's good to act fast during emergencies like this. And trust our incompetent police not to be there until 30-45 mins after the incidence. With all the billions rolled out in budget allocations, I don't know why the government cannot put mobile ambulances on roads that are prone to accidents. Sad to say that our country has a long way to go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accident Along Agbor Road, Benin City (Disturbing Pics & Video) by juman(m): 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2016
APC government turned out to be a bad government also.

A confused government.
Re: Accident Along Agbor Road, Benin City (Disturbing Pics & Video) by monopoly3072: 2:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
RIP
Re: Accident Along Agbor Road, Benin City (Disturbing Pics & Video) by alowonle02(m): 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
We should always give thanks to God Almighty if we eventually reach our destinations while travelling. These peolpe left their different homes with d intetions of coming back home later in d day, look at where they eventually found themselves. So pathentic indeed. May Almighty God grant their families fortitude to bear d lost and save our lives too against untimely death Mosha Allahu. Ameen
Re: Accident Along Agbor Road, Benin City (Disturbing Pics & Video) by Akinaukwa: 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2016
Only one life and twill be past soon. Yesterday i boarded a sienna from Abuja enroute Lagos to alight at Ibadan. Lo and behold the driver was struggling to stay awake, he complained of fatigue having arrived Abuja by 1am yesterday, slept for 2hrs 30mins and woke up by 4.30am to drive back to Lagos. Thank God i got to my destination safely. Some accidents are avoidable.
Re: Accident Along Agbor Road, Benin City (Disturbing Pics & Video) by Kaybaba5(m): 3:17pm On Aug 24, 2016
God please protect us
Re: Accident Along Agbor Road, Benin City (Disturbing Pics & Video) by comeandmarry: 3:31pm On Aug 24, 2016
Lord hasve mercy on us please
Re: Accident Along Agbor Road, Benin City (Disturbing Pics & Video) by rezzy: 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
Instead of them to rush that guy to the hospital, they are telling him to relax that he is okay. Na wa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accident Along Agbor Road, Benin City (Disturbing Pics & Video) by Obcglobal(m): 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
May their soul rest in peace amen
Re: Accident Along Agbor Road, Benin City (Disturbing Pics & Video) by Sanuzi(m): 5:15pm On Aug 24, 2016
So sad!
Be good to everyone.
Impact in your world while you are still alive.
No man lives forever.
I pray we fulfill the numbers of our days!
Ne0w1zarD:
WARNING: THIS VIDEO CONTAINS GRAPHIC CONTENT, VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED

A ghastly car accident occurred along Benin bypass between AGBOR and upper Sakponba. Reports has it that at least many people were feared dead while several others were severely injured!!! The accident happened yesterday evening 23 August 2016.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnFdMCMQCvk

1 Like

Re: Accident Along Agbor Road, Benin City (Disturbing Pics & Video) by cheleku(m): 5:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
What a loss! Notice the guy in the second picture and the lady in the third are putting on the same kind of print material.probably a couple. Sad.
Re: Accident Along Agbor Road, Benin City (Disturbing Pics & Video) by NaijaBlend: 7:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
This government has so much curse with it.
Can you count the number of road and other accidents we have recorded in just one year?
God save us!
Re: Accident Along Agbor Road, Benin City (Disturbing Pics & Video) by eneez(m): 7:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
"God" was probably busy creating a thread on nairaland or maybe he was busy chatting on facebook. RIP anyway. Nobody should quote me
Re: Accident Along Agbor Road, Benin City (Disturbing Pics & Video) by syphs(m): 7:55pm On Aug 24, 2016
Road wey i pass which day here, God save your children
Re: Accident Along Agbor Road, Benin City (Disturbing Pics & Video) by Eliteklaus(m): 8:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
grant d families o Lord d fortitude to bear d Loss
Re: Accident Along Agbor Road, Benin City (Disturbing Pics & Video) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
Instead of calling 119 they are looking and taking video shots.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) / How Do I Obtain A Visa To Singapore? / "They Told Me The Place Is Dangerous": Oyinbo Man Lands In Lagos, Speaks Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.