Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:36 AM

Wat To Do With 500thousand - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat To Do With 500thousand (1811 Views)

My Freind Is Spoiling Me Before Her, I'm Thinkn Of Wat To Do / Is Having Sex The Best Wat To Show Love??? / His Birthday Is Coming Up. No Idea On Wat To Get Him. Guys Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wat To Do With 500thousand by donbenedict(m): 1:28pm On Aug 24, 2016
sinaj:
uchenna, Segun, Ahmed, Richard, Jaja nd Tamunokuro but Jaja na my ex now so e remain just 5 sad
I thought u"d mention smellymouth grin cheesy

Hahahahahahahaha.
Re: Wat To Do With 500thousand by jake2much(m): 1:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
sinaj:
not really d literal money doubler, but something close to it.

Dunno ow to xplain.

U invest in their organisation with 17k nd above, de will use ur money for their biz nd pay u back at d end of the month with an interest of O.3%

U multiply ur 17thousnd by 0.3 nd daz wot u will get at d end of d mnth.

It's actually working for some people, but I don't advise anyone to do dat kinda biz.
smart girl I like you

1 Like

Re: Wat To Do With 500thousand by sinaj(f): 2:10pm On Aug 24, 2016
donbenedict:
I thought u"d mention smellym.outh grin cheesy

Hahahahahahahaha.
lol grin

Now u've mentioned him xo he will knw m cheating on him sad
Re: Wat To Do With 500thousand by jake2much(m): 9:57am On Aug 29, 2016
sinaj:
lol grin

Now u've mentioned him xo he will knw m cheating on him sad
sinaj pls help to play that mmm let me try even if is with 30k to see the outcome
Re: Wat To Do With 500thousand by sinaj(f): 1:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
jake2much:
sinaj pls help to play that mmm let me try even if is with 30k to see the outcome
I told u m nt their member.
Re: Wat To Do With 500thousand by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 29, 2016
sinaj:
like ke

Dat thing scares me like madt.

A frnd met me for 30k dat she will return it by the end of the month.

When I asked her wot she wants it for, she said MMM nd I just sharpaly took my money from her b4 it will enter voicemail sad

Although av heard their testimonies tho but I cnt do it grin

B4 mine will b different grin
Lols. I understand you sha. But let me tell you. I will not advice you to use such amount on mmm. But I will only suggest you use 50k for it. Every month you get extra 15k. Trust me in 3 months time ur 50k will be in ur acc and plus extra earnings. I onced said this thing ur saying. But a friend promised and gave me the 101% assurance that he will give me back my money if I didn't see it in month end. Here I am now flexing ontop it. Try it. The worst risk in life is not taking a risk at all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Character / I'm No Longer In Love With My Boyfriend, He Is Lazy / On The Misconception That If You're Fair In Complexion, You're Not Beautiful.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.