Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Is Sex Overrated ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Sex Overrated ? (2586 Views)

"Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves / Why Is Sex Overrated In This Part Of The World? / Is sex overrated?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Sex Overrated ? by wheels234(m): 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2016
sex as a need has been a hullabaloo leaving the young minds to ponder and search for the answers, before I go into details I will like to explain the word sex. Sex can be defined as a physical activity between a male and a female through the sexual organ. Sex is one of the needs in life after food, clothe, God, and shelter etc. and also it is one of thing that can’t not be ignore without dealing on it; it is one of the beautiful thing God has created for couples to enjoy, in genesis God create us male and female and he saw it was good that tells us God create sex for human satisfaction and child bearing in the cortex of marriage. Sex is a beautiful thing that every man and woman need to enjoy in a confine atmosphere (in marriage) not outside marriage. Sex is nice, good and pleasant, every living things both higher and smaller organism do engage in sex as it is the fundamental of producing new offspring of their own kind, it also has to do with multiplication and population on the earth. Sex on its spiritual basis is not just sex it goes beyond the physical as several things are been attached to it. Things that are been attached to sex or things been transfer during sex include. [/i]

what is your own take
for more info visit:http://africaneng..com/2016/08/is-sex-overrated.html

Re: Is Sex Overrated ? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Is Sex Overrated ? by wheels234(m): 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
yes it is overrated youth don't want to wait till they wed
Re: Is Sex Overrated ? by sinaj(f): 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
Overrated even when mad people have sex

*yawns*
Re: Is Sex Overrated ? by Laveda(f): 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2016
Lol
Re: Is Sex Overrated ? by czarr(m): 12:53pm On Aug 24, 2016
Sex is fun,that's all there's to it.....nothing special it's just sex,almost everyone does it young and old....its like food,just as you get hungry you also get Hot. grin
Re: Is Sex Overrated ? by newsphase(m): 1:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
if i choose to scientifically explain to you the reason behind sex and pleasure (orgasms) you would check your dictionary for the meaning of overrated..

When a man says sex is overrated I totally accept it, because most men don't konw how to get the maximum pleasure from sex, all they know is to penetrate, ejaculate and fall down, breathing heavily telling her she was the bomb...

But there is more, there is extreme pleasure you can gain from sex, it is no longer just two people in a room acquiring pleasure and perform a natural duty... When you do things such as concentrate on giving your woman pleasure and not yourself you will begin to see a new peak of pleasure, when she starts exercising for flexibility just for sexual purpose and you both start going into adventurous sex positions.. you will rethink the meaning of overrated...

Truth be told Wheels234 in Nigeria, it is either the man does not know how to perform what they call perfect sex, or that the woman does not know how to entice the situation, adding more tension...

Then these two people who are this level say that sex is overrated..

No, sex is bliss ....the perfect pleasure..
Re: Is Sex Overrated ? by wheels234(m): 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2016
sex is not good for unmarried

1 Like

Re: Is Sex Overrated ? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 24, 2016
Laveda:
Lol
lavvy...
Re: Is Sex Overrated ? by Laveda(f): 1:10pm On Aug 24, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
lavvy...

Only one person calls me like this. undecided

Yeah?
Re: Is Sex Overrated ? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 24, 2016
It is to a female undecided but to a guy its not grin cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Is Sex Overrated ? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 24, 2016
czarr:
Sex is fun,that's all there's to it.....nothing special it's just sex,almost everyone does it young and old....its like food,just as you get hungry you also get Hot. grin
It's food for the brain emotionally, mentally and psychologically cheesy cheesy it induces dopamine, oxytocin, vasopressin and endorphin to the brain smiley
Re: Is Sex Overrated ? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
Laveda:

Only one person calls me like this. undecided

Yeah?

who's the person?

Do holla tracy on my behalf will ya?
Re: Is Sex Overrated ? by Laveda(f): 1:17pm On Aug 24, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
who's the person?

Do holla tracy on my behalf will ya?

Never mind.

Okay, I will.
Re: Is Sex Overrated ? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 24, 2016
wheels234:
sex is not good for unmarried
any reasons?
Re: Is Sex Overrated ? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2016
Laveda:

Never mind.

Okay, I will.
thankz. Have a beautiful day darling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Sex Overrated ? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 24, 2016
Has anyone ever seen a goat on heat?
Re: Is Sex Overrated ? by wheels234(m): 1:42pm On Aug 24, 2016
it is true wheels234 sex is not the uppermost in a relationship
Re: Is Sex Overrated ? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 24, 2016
hoecity
Re: Is Sex Overrated ? by wheels234(m): 2:08pm On Aug 24, 2016
sex and its issue
Re: Is Sex Overrated ? by wheels234(m): 2:15pm On Aug 24, 2016
seriously
Re: Is Sex Overrated ? by Donpoker9(m): 2:21pm On Aug 24, 2016
op whats d purpose of dis thread
Re: Is Sex Overrated ? by czarr(m): 2:47pm On Aug 24, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
It's food for the brain emotionally, mentally and psychologically cheesy cheesy it induces dopamine, oxytocin, vasopressin and endorphin to the brain smiley
it's just sex...its so common its not special joor...
Re: Is Sex Overrated ? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 24, 2016
czarr:
it's just sex...its so common its not special joor...
not to you tongue
Re: Is Sex Overrated ? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
ok
Re: Is Sex Overrated ? by czarr(m): 11:02pm On Aug 24, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
not to you tongue
its fun doesn't make it special.
You go like that thing oo grin
Re: Is Sex Overrated ? by adebayal(m): 11:38pm On Aug 24, 2016
Sex is def overated undecided .....for me sex is meant to be enjoyed when you are married not single.
Re: Is Sex Overrated ? by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 25, 2016
czarr:
its fun doesn't make it special.
You go like that thing oo grin
everyone does grin
Re: Is Sex Overrated ? by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 25, 2016
Laveda:

Never mind.

Okay, I will.
I read Tracy's diary. Thank you for visiting her, and creating a spark in her heart. Since ur in nekede you should visit her more often and take care of her.I wasn't too happy though..her diary reeked of hurt and distrust.I trust you'll do well to be good to her.send my warmest regards to her twaci.
Re: Is Sex Overrated ? by czarr(m): 10:15am On Aug 25, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
everyone does grin
not me cool
Re: Is Sex Overrated ? by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 25, 2016
czarr:
not me cool
you are an exception grin
Re: Is Sex Overrated ? by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 25, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
It is to a female undecided but to a guy its not grin cheesy lipsrsealed

You've must av bn fucking those that know nothing about sex other than chucking.

If your man can't use his mouth, lips, tongue and all of that .....you are seeing a boy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Shout That My Stuff Is Touching Her Womb / Why Do Girls Think Having A Car Means You Are Rich / WAEC Newly Released Slay Queens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.