Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 (41930 Views)

IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu / NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. / United States Of Nigeria Flag On Social Medias Causes Outrage - See Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 by drss2(m): 5:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
Landmark225:
Afonja propaganda
omo dis picture wey u post no be hia grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 by RevengeReloaded: 5:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
Federal government of propaganda, continue you will get tired. IPOB giving the dullard serious headache.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 by MrEverest(m): 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2016
owanedo:
exactly what you wrote is what I use to tell my Ipob friends. these people are comedians. there people are fighting for juicy position in the govt while fools are deceiving themselves on social media. it is simple all igbos go back home and you shall get your biafra.
You guys are full of irrational statements. Are Igbos & companies in the SE not paying tax to FG?? Are there no Nigerian in Ghana, Togo, Cameroun etc so why must all Igbos come back before you take them serious?? Even if Biafra is declared today, some Igbos will still remain in Lagos, Abuja etc just like their are Igbos in Accra, Cotonue, Lome, Dakar etc. The moment Biafra is declared, the difference is that Igbos under the FG like civil service, armed forces, police etc will be absorbed into that of Biafra. I hope you are now enlightened??

4 Likes

Re: IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 24, 2016
aresa:

Nigeria has nothing to do with yo going where ever you want to go, you are just not ready and you don't want to go anywhere so stop deceiving yourself..

Until you all leave other parts of Nigeria and return to your villages and until your local leaders from Governors and national elected officers in Abuja resign from the Nigerian government and declare your village republic or even carry gun to stress that point, all you are doing is spewing shit and making fun of yourselves..

Abeg stop the comedy..
Aressa the clwon, so even you self believe this story. I be think say you mature for head'o....lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 by free2blast(m): 5:35pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hahaha! Nna all this my flat head bloders no go kill person. Kwich one be TRIPOD again? kwak kwak kwak! Excuse me for laughing in uganda. If the head is flat there is nothing we wont keep hearing.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 by Iceberg3: 5:39pm On Aug 24, 2016
Paseus:
e pain am!
haba,why evuls nah,shebi u say make we add? Lols AFONJA HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA......zombie lllolssss

1 Like

Re: IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 by Paseus(m): 5:44pm On Aug 24, 2016
Iceberg3:

haba,why evuls nah,shebi u say make we add? Lols AFONJA HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA......zombie lllolssss
ok cool
Re: IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 by drss2(m): 5:44pm On Aug 24, 2016
nyben4eva:
Only stupid minded fools would think the Igbos I know will fall so cheap.Buhari and his FG can brainwash Nigerians with all kinds of propaganda,but can't kill the Biafran struggle which has always spoken with one voice inspite of all the "divide and rule tactics employed by the useless government to distabilise them.

Old brains will always yield out dated results.In a jet aged world where creativity and innovation remains the bedrock of development,Nigeria is still struggling to remain in the same rat race while other countries could be mistaken for heaven and you still want people to remain with you.

no mind dem. dem tink say dis trick go work on IPOB. one tin nigerians need to understand is dat Igbos who had never been dominated since time immemorial shall never be dominated or subdued to abandon B.....i....FRA agitation, not even in hell.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 by drss2(m): 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2016
Guyman02:

Sorry, it has not worked with NDA but with MEND.
NDA stated their plans which was to destroy oil facilities ONLY and does not include taking hostages, kidnapping and killing of Nigerian security personnel. The DSS sponsored some militants to kidnap, engage security agencies in gun fights and claimed to be NDA, but the real NDA came out and denounced them and thats why the FG which realized it was losing demanded for a ceasefire from the real NDA. Same applies to this cheap attempt against Biafra, the Govt should know that Biafra is a thing of the mind for the old eastern region
na u understand dis shameless govt well well.
abeg which desperation be dis TRIPOB grin dis cheap propaganda from buari govt even dey shame me grin
Re: IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 by Ngozi123(f): 6:03pm On Aug 24, 2016
Look at all these people who have come to jubilate upon hearing this news without even waiting for any source of validation. Many of these people were pretending as if they didn't care about IPOB or the event of an Igbo secession cheesy. Now that they have shown their true colours, I have to inform them, regrettably, that this news is false and it is either newspaper fabrication or APC propaganda. I would not be surprised if it's the latter as this government has done everything in its power to stop the Igbo independence movement, from illegally imprisoning an innocent man to murdering peaceful protestors, from harassing local traders to ordering a blanket media ban on anyone who enages in freedom of speech.

Shame on APC. Shame on Buhari. Finally, shame on every naïve Nigerian that falls for their rubbish.

Edit:
The event will also include recitation of the Pledge to Nigeria our Country, singing of the National anthem, followed by a solemn burning of the Biafra flag and unveiling a new Biafra flag representing pride, change, potential and spirit of the Igbo race which can thrive any where in the world.

This quote alone should have shown people that this news is utter rubbish undecided.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 by Abra4real(m): 6:06pm On Aug 24, 2016
thundabot:
APC AND PROPAGANDA

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 by kingdenny(m): 6:18pm On Aug 24, 2016
Why burn the flag at Abuja

1 Like

Re: IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 by Ishilove: 6:20pm On Aug 24, 2016
BoneTackle:
Only a FOOL will believe this and take it serious

Well since you qualify as one, so you can humor yourself

Re: IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 by Paretomaster(m): 6:20pm On Aug 24, 2016
MrEverest:
You guys are full of irrational statements. Are Igbos & companies in the SE not paying tax to FG?? Are there no Nigerian in Ghana, Togo, Cameroun etc so why must all Igbos come back before you take them serious?? Even if Biafra is declared today, some Igbos will still remain in Lagos, Abuja etc just like their are Igbos in Accra, Cotonue, Lome, Dakar etc. The moment Biafra is declared, the difference is that Igbos under the FG like civil service, armed forces, police etc will be absorbed into that of Biafra. I hope you are now enlightened??

ko joor!!!..u want to eat ur cake, and have it.

why will u want to remain in d Zoo, I tot d Zoo is useless, corrupt, and backward, why did u want to stay with us, pls leave....

Did the foreigners in d above mentioned countries germinate there?....they go thru d proper channel....

stop wasting ur time, go home, and recall all ur leaders holding public offices in d Zoo, pack all ur bag, and Ghana must go, and return to dat erosion stricken he**hole

then let's talk, less I forget, what about the Biafra protest that is to take place in Kano?....

2 Likes

Re: IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 by HonabFaj(m): 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2016
Tripod stand biology practical lab apparatus
Re: IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 by totit: 6:26pm On Aug 24, 2016
grin

I pity those jobless and helpless ipod yoot.

Make Igbos face their counterfeit business and just accept their faith.

It's over..

Make una cry grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 by Ngozi123(f): 6:31pm On Aug 24, 2016
Guyman02:

Sorry, it has not worked with NDA but with MEND.
NDA stated their plans which was to destroy oil facilities ONLY and does not include taking hostages, kidnapping and killing of Nigerian security personnel. The DSS sponsored some militants to kidnap, engage security agencies in gun fights and claimed to be NDA, but the real NDA came out and denounced them and thats why the FG which realized it was losing demanded for a ceasefire from the real NDA. Same applies to this cheap attempt against Biafra, the Govt should know that Biafra is a thing of the mind for the old eastern region

Exactly. They went over board with the flag burning stuff as every Easterner, both pro and anti-secession, knows what that flag represents and symbolises. They would never want to burn it, considering that so many of our ancestors fought and died valiantly for it, and in Abuja, of all places! That would be highly disrespectful. All of this points to APC propaganda.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 by chimauga(m): 6:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
APC and propaganda are like....

4 Likes

Re: IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 24, 2016
#BUHARIFREENNAMDI# I can feel the emanation of fear from the enemies camp grin the heat ls twentytoomuch grin #BUHARIFREEKANU#
Re: IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 by buchilino(m): 6:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
I LAUGH, D NORTH N SW R VERY FUNNY. EFFIONG OSUJI?. IS DAT EVEN AN IGBO NAME?.WAT EVEN TICKLES MY FANCY IS DAT SOME BAFOONS FROM DIS REGIONS ON NL ACTUALLY BELIEVES DIS JUNK.
Re: IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 by vikkeee(m): 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
Zikavirus:
buhari must be celebratin nw & popping champagne,
If NA you be that omo u be really virus!
Re: IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 by chiefobdk(m): 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2016
YungMillionaire:
cool I see now the REAL Ibos are taking their destiny away from those Osus (like Ikechu) who like to call themselves Ibos grin

deluded One Direction thinking of a typical afonja.
Re: IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 by buchilino(m): 6:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
kingdenny:
Why burn the flag at Abuja
MY THOUGHT EXACTLY. YET SOME CUCUMBERS BELIEVE D STORY.
Re: IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 by electrokcoi(m): 6:54pm On Aug 24, 2016
Zico5:
Before nko, the foundation that's built on falsehood will fall eventually. Agitation for Biafra is fake, these are the set of greedy,disgruntled and wicked individuals with insatiable appetite for quick money which they want to keep rolling at all course. I pity those of them that died for nothing when the children of those that are direct beneficiaries are cooling and enjoying in US. Very greedy fellow.
what are you even talking about
Re: IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 by divide9ja: 6:59pm On Aug 24, 2016
aresa:

Nigeria has nothing to do with yo going where ever you want to go, you are just not ready and you don't want to go anywhere so stop deceiving yourself..

Until you all leave other parts of Nigeria and return to your villages and until your local leaders from Governors and national elected officers in Abuja resign from the Nigerian government and declare your village republic or even carry gun to stress that point, all you are doing is spewing shit and making fun of yourselves..

Abeg stop the comedy..

See am below, una dey fear SS & SE leaving una to go back to Cocoa farming

mrkayusfit:
Biafra must never come. I'm afraid that Biafra will be developed in few years if declared. They are technologically sound and we need their expertise to build Nigeria. We must all stand against biafra. We are Nigerians first before been our tribes. Lord luggard saw a potential in us before merging us together. The only way to kill biafra agitations is to keep Nnamdi kanu locked up. As for Soyinka, he is a disgrace to we yorubas. No sane yoruba man will be pro biafra. One nigeria till death do us apart sad
Re: IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 by electrokcoi(m): 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
[quote author=Abra4real post=48769063][/quote]they can only convince and mislead people of their type
Re: IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 by playpaz: 7:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
I see burning of Nigeria flag across the globe Loading grin cheesy
Re: IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 by ejilife: 7:33pm On Aug 24, 2016
I DID NOT KNOW THAT BUHARI IS SUCH A POOR CON-MAN AND A TERRIBLE STRATEGIST.

ATLEAST HE SHOULD HAVE ADVISED THIS TRIPOLI-LIBYA ORGANIZATION TO PRETEND TO BE FOR BIAFRA RESTORATION INSTEAD OF TELLING THEM TO PLEDGE LOYALTY TO NIGERIA.

WITH THIS MISADVENTURE, BUHARI HAS EVEN LOST HIS WOULD-BE CONVERTS!!!!

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/ipob-independent-people-biafra-splits/

1 Like

Re: IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 by DaStunz(m): 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2016
Landmark225:
Afonja propaganda
hahahaha....! I just they laugh.
Re: IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 by DaStunz(m): 7:41pm On Aug 24, 2016
Landmark225:
Afonja propaganda
hahahaha....! I just they laugh. Dnt mind d YEROBA`S news papers. My spelling Abi..?
Re: IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 by emmydollars4life(m): 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2016
Noneroone:
This is too cheap!

Is this all the DSS can come up with
Hahahaha, so this is how they form reform Niger Delta Avengers to rope Goodluck in. I believe by now they have started working the biafra flag they will destroyed or burn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yorubas In Kwara, Kogi Demand Merger With South-West / The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! / Ebun 'Iron Lady’ Oluwarotimi - Kwara’s First Female CP (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.