Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

If Your General Overseer Curses You, Only God Can Cancel It-pastor Adeboye Says - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Your General Overseer Curses You, Only God Can Cancel It-pastor Adeboye Says (2407 Views)

'It Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like My Wife' - Pastor Adeboye Says / Why Adeboye Made Joseph Obayemi General Overseer - RCCG Releases Memo / Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your General Overseer Curses You, Only God Can Cancel It-pastor Adeboye Says by MrMontella(m): 11:04pm On Aug 24, 2016
Lol..another drunk MOG
...soon GO's will begin to be political like popes..

I pity Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: If Your General Overseer Curses You, Only God Can Cancel It-pastor Adeboye Says by Tkayhandsome(m): 11:19pm On Aug 24, 2016
Pity yourself too ooo. You no dey Nigeria?
MrMontella:
Lol..another drunk MOG
...soon GO's will begin to be political like popes..

I pity Nigeria...
Re: If Your General Overseer Curses You, Only God Can Cancel It-pastor Adeboye Says by analice107: 11:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
annunaki2:
Absolute rubbish. angry
It's not rubbish bro, if you do anything that attracts a curse and he releases a curse, it will stick. A curse causeless shall not stand, meaning, A curse with cause shall stand.
Whom thou curseth shall he cursed and whom thou blesseth, shall be blessed Matt 16:19
Re: If Your General Overseer Curses You, Only God Can Cancel It-pastor Adeboye Says by MrMontella(m): 12:18am On Aug 25, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
Pity yourself too ooo. You no dey Nigeria?
just one thing....

1 Like

Re: If Your General Overseer Curses You, Only God Can Cancel It-pastor Adeboye Says by MrMontella(m): 7:53am On Aug 25, 2016
Re: If Your General Overseer Curses You, Only God Can Cancel It-pastor Adeboye Says by Topgainer: 10:24am On Aug 25, 2016
I have heard Pastor Adeboye say that on air, in his Redemption way program.

That was the same thing I say about Bishop Oyedepo, that learning ways to keep people prisoners of fear not necessarily for God but for man who prefers to go with the jewish appendage: the man of god leveraging on the fact that not many people understand the difference between the Jews(BC & AD) and Christians. Elijah caused fire to come down on his enemies, Jesus never advocated for such (He rebuked the sons of Zebedee for contemplating such) and as a matter of fact none of the Oyedepos can cause fire, forget what they might claim to subdue their followers.
Let's imagine that Oyedepo and his likes have the power to rain fire on people from Heaven like Elijah did, many a people he would have murdered with his temperament perhaps beginning with the Ghanaian branch overseer who once upon a time refused to remit the revenue to the Ota Headquarters and of course resisted audit of his branch account.
Like the idolatrous Greek mythology where men transcend to gods and rule fellow men as such, mortals in Nigeria and Africa have chosen to pursue that as part of the gospel merchandise.
But should in case any of our men of god possess such powers to curse, wouldn't it have been useful against the marauding herdsmen and boko haram killing their followers, burning down their branches up North, to serve as deterrents and not to 'threaten' out money from Church members? ( whom the true Apostles of Christianity admonished to give as one proposed in his heart, not by coercion or grudgingly)

2 Likes

Re: If Your General Overseer Curses You, Only God Can Cancel It-pastor Adeboye Says by annunaki2(m): 11:24am On Aug 25, 2016
^^^

Very well said, a 1,000 likes for your write up.
Re: If Your General Overseer Curses You, Only God Can Cancel It-pastor Adeboye Says by blackmantis: 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
If husband's caution their wives
Pastors caution husbands
G.O.'s caution Pastors
Who will caution erring G.O.'s ? God?
or Are they above error?
smh
GO preach the word of God and stop propagating your ideas.

1 Like

Re: If Your General Overseer Curses You, Only God Can Cancel It-pastor Adeboye Says by seankay(m): 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
A G.O should only curse you if you offend him 490 times within a day
Re: If Your General Overseer Curses You, Only God Can Cancel It-pastor Adeboye Says by divide9ja: 5:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
Adeboye that cannot curse Fulani Herdsmen that are actully Boko Haram?

The man is just mouthing off

[size=14pt]GOD WILL PUNISH ADEBOYE FOR MAKING US VOTE FOR BUHARI[/size]

We all knew that Buhari was an Islamist and no normal Christian will vote for him.

Then Adeboye sold us out to Islam by giving Buhari his blessings.

http://saharareporters.com/2014/12/17/buhari-calls-pastor-adeboye-seek-his-blessing-announcing-osinbajo-running-mate

The bible is clear we should not be unequally unyoked with the unbeliever
2 Corinthians 6:14
Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness?
and what communion hath light with darkness?

For Adeboye to give Buhari who is a known Islamist his blessings,
shows that Adeboye is not of God.

Notice that the Kaduna Pastor killed over the weekend Adeboye has not condemned the killings nor
visited the family.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/22/armed-herdsmen-kill-redeemed-church-pastor-kaduna/

If he were a true prophet of God, why has he not given warnings?
Prophets warned about impending killings and were specific,
unlike Adeboye in order not to be caught out is never specific

2 Kings 6
8 Then the king of Syria warred against Israel, and took counsel with his servants, saying, In such and such a place shall be my camp.

9 And the man of God sent unto the king of Israel, saying, Beware that thou pass not such a place; for thither the Syrians are come down.

10 And the king of Israel sent to the place which the man of God told him and warned him of, and saved himself there, not once nor twice.

11 Therefore the heart of the king of Syria was sore troubled for this thing; and he called his servants, and said unto them, Will ye not shew me which of us is for the king of Israel?

12 And one of his servants said, None, my lord, O king: but Elisha, the prophet that is in Israel, telleth the king of Israel the words that thou speakest in thy bedchamber.

[size=14pt]
Thunder will fire anybody that dares say's Adeboye hears from God. angry
No true prophet will bless an Islamist jihad minded person.

[/size]

Re: If Your General Overseer Curses You, Only God Can Cancel It-pastor Adeboye Says by Tkayhandsome(m): 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: If Your General Overseer Curses You, Only God Can Cancel It-pastor Adeboye Says by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 28, 2016
Are you ok?
Tkayhandsome:
Define fake? Visit Baba's page and confirm. If you like allow your husband curse you. Na only pastor fit cancel am. As your mouth dey sharp.

1 Like

Re: If Your General Overseer Curses You, Only God Can Cancel It-pastor Adeboye Says by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
dorox:

I no blame Daddy G.O Adeboye, na the idìots with zero independent thinking wey dey worship these useless Men of God I blame.
There must be something wrong with the average IQ of Nigerians for a significant percentage of our population to quake in fear whenever these charlatans in cloth make their useless threats to extort money from their members.

guy you talk well.

1 Like

Re: If Your General Overseer Curses You, Only God Can Cancel It-pastor Adeboye Says by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 28, 2016
Senile sub human. It is totally worthless conversing with a schizophrenic being as yourself. Get well soon!
Tkayhandsome:
Ugly you. Don't quote me again. Go and insult your husband and allow him curse you.
Re: If Your General Overseer Curses You, Only God Can Cancel It-pastor Adeboye Says by plaetton: 3:08pm On Aug 28, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
If your husband curses you, your pastor can cancel it.
If your pastor curses you, his General Overseer can cancel it.
But if your general overseer curses you, only God can cancel it.

Adeboye, reading from the Fraud cult manual, trying to deify himself.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your General Overseer Curses You, Only God Can Cancel It-pastor Adeboye Says by CAPSLOCKED: 6:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
General overseer na mouth piece of God na...he represent God on earth.

HE SHOULD GETTING A BETTER JOB... LIKE REPRESENTING HIS VILLAGE IN THE ANNUAL GLOBAL IDIOCY COMPETITION.
Re: If Your General Overseer Curses You, Only God Can Cancel It-pastor Adeboye Says by dorox(m): 7:01pm On Aug 28, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

HE SHOULD GETTING A BETTER JOB... LIKE REPRESENTING HIS VILLAGE IN THE ANNUAL GLOBAL IDIOCY COMPETITION.

The G.O is hardly an idiot, on the contrary I think he is a deviously clever man that preys on superstitious mentally weak people.
Re: If Your General Overseer Curses You, Only God Can Cancel It-pastor Adeboye Says by CAPSLOCKED: 7:22pm On Aug 28, 2016
dorox:

The G.O is hardly an idiot, on the contrary I think he is a deviously clever man that preys on superstitious mentally weak people.

BEATING AN ALREADY WEAK & DYING MAN DOESN'T MAKE YOU STRONG, MY FRIEND. smiley

THE PROMISES OF DYING AND BURNING IN A FIRE SOMEWHERE THAT DON'T EXIST WEAKENS EVERY CHRISTIAN ON THE PLANET.
ITS WHAT MAKES THEM TO NOT CHALLENGE THESE PROPHETS THAT LEAD THEM AROUND LIKE GOATS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Part 1: Questionable Doctrine Of JW: Did Jesus Die On A Cross Or Stake? / All Of You That Said Obama Would Be The Last President....How Market Na? / A Heart-rending Narrative On How Religion Destroyed 'an Ideal Family'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.