Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Man Shot Dead At Obiagu, Enugu - Graphic Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shot Dead At Obiagu, Enugu - Graphic Photos (52907 Views)

Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) / IMT Student Stabs Prostitute To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photo) / Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shot Dead At Obiagu, Enugu - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 24, 2016
dead men tells no tales
Re: Man Shot Dead At Obiagu, Enugu - Graphic Photos by onatisi(m): 9:48pm On Aug 24, 2016
pass111:
Shun cultism, it kills much faster than cancer!!!

But they won't hear undecided undecided undecided

RIP to the dead
is he really dead?

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead At Obiagu, Enugu - Graphic Photos by o42austino(m): 9:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
Johnsown1:
Ma brother i tear race when i heard of the event before these careless police people starts arresting people anyhow, i no follow #5000 cos i work at onu asata
which rival cult group dey do this nonsense for Enugu, you know?
Re: Man Shot Dead At Obiagu, Enugu - Graphic Photos by o42austino(m): 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2016
eightsin:
Unknown gunmen just killed a man few minutes ago at Obiagu in enugu state. the pics are not that clear because we were running.

Update: its a cult fight. He had multiple shots on the hand, stomach and genitals. His brother and sister have carried his dead body to God knows where. The unknown gunmen hijacked a toyota camry spider and drove off rambo style. They were 6 men with 4 AK47.

Source : me. Eye witness
which rival cult group dey do this nonsense for Enugu, you know?
Re: Man Shot Dead At Obiagu, Enugu - Graphic Photos by kundamfelixzo(m): 9:53pm On Aug 24, 2016
eightsin:
Unknown gunmen just killed a man few minutes ago at Obiagu in enugu state. the pics are not that clear because we were running.

Update: its a cult fight. He had multiple shots on the hand, stomach and genitals. His brother and sister have carried his dead body to God knows where. The unknown gunmen hijacked a toyota camry spider and drove off rambo style. They were 6 men with 4 AK47.

lipsrsealed[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Man Shot Dead At Obiagu, Enugu - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
Not All Occupants Of This Earth Was Born Smart. dumbass hommie what do you need cultism for
Re: Man Shot Dead At Obiagu, Enugu - Graphic Photos by tonynickson(m): 10:02pm On Aug 24, 2016
I hate when people come to this forum to speW trash. This young man may not even be a cultiSt. There are countless numbers of MISTAKEN iDenntities aS witnessed in the past .so one shoulddnt be quick to heap blames n mockery on a dEad man whose spirit is to be respected. People shoulD shun media trial n jungle justice..RIP To the youngman. May GoD show u mercy. Amen

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead At Obiagu, Enugu - Graphic Photos by Auto58(m): 10:05pm On Aug 24, 2016

Re: Man Shot Dead At Obiagu, Enugu - Graphic Photos by akatekpe(m): 10:08pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hmmm..crime rate increasing daily in Naija
Re: Man Shot Dead At Obiagu, Enugu - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 24, 2016
Thats how foolish they always appear to be by killing themselfs whereas when fulani herdsmen were on the verge to erase their people they were no where to show their manhood.

3 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead At Obiagu, Enugu - Graphic Photos by Vincent41(m): 10:10pm On Aug 24, 2016
Xtracoool:
There is no gain in cultism... No single gain

no gain but e dey sweet die
Re: Man Shot Dead At Obiagu, Enugu - Graphic Photos by Lastking147(m): 10:10pm On Aug 24, 2016
Den don light am
He reaped wat he sowed
Re: Man Shot Dead At Obiagu, Enugu - Graphic Photos by Kennedyiheme: 10:11pm On Aug 24, 2016
ladyF:
Cultism again? Na wa o.

If it was a cult-related, then I have no words...

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
wow you actually waste 2 minutes of your life trying to always remind us it's you with your boring initials

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead At Obiagu, Enugu - Graphic Photos by lollmaolol(m): 10:11pm On Aug 24, 2016
thorpido:
Cult related issue.

O

M

G
Re: Man Shot Dead At Obiagu, Enugu - Graphic Photos by otil1: 10:11pm On Aug 24, 2016
Five armed men have been apprehended by security operatives near govt house. Independence layout

One was shot dead

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead At Obiagu, Enugu - Graphic Photos by Pylony(m): 10:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
Now adays People Just find pleasure in Killing others busy doing the work of their master the devil as if they will not taste dead and met their maker some day.
Re: Man Shot Dead At Obiagu, Enugu - Graphic Photos by electrokcoi(m): 10:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
Zico5:
Hmmmmm, land of the rising sun again :
are you ok?
Re: Man Shot Dead At Obiagu, Enugu - Graphic Photos by ChrisEsq: 10:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
Oh shut up Maggot
Zico5:
Hmmmmm, land of the rising sun again :

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead At Obiagu, Enugu - Graphic Photos by theimmortals(m): 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2016
That place called OBIAGU a.k.a OBAJUNGLE is the must dangerous street in Enugu state as a whole.

No rules there.
Re: Man Shot Dead At Obiagu, Enugu - Graphic Photos by july66: 10:24pm On Aug 24, 2016
eightsin:

It doesn't look like cult killing to me. I suspect they are hired killers. God help us.
Re: Man Shot Dead At Obiagu, Enugu - Graphic Photos by Xtracoool(m): 10:24pm On Aug 24, 2016
Vincent41:

no gain but e dey sweet die

Tell it to the dead man in the gutter

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead At Obiagu, Enugu - Graphic Photos by MrEmmydone(m): 10:25pm On Aug 24, 2016
shocked WHY DO PPLE LIKE COMMITING CRIME

Re: Man Shot Dead At Obiagu, Enugu - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 24, 2016
Latest update on them! Trusted info...eye witnesss me!!!...One dead and two captured already after their sienna tyre hooked to a bumper while trying to crossover the bump opposite governent house Enugu just after the V6 spider and the gang hilux crossed. They stopped and serious fire was opened. The had AK and just a magazine each. Gang of 7. One who was killed jumped into a residential home and was smoked out of the ceiling. The feud was serious as guns and machetes could penetrate both teams!

3 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead At Obiagu, Enugu - Graphic Photos by MrEmmydone(m): 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2016
THE KILLER SHOULD ALSO KNOW THAT A DAY, THEY WILL STILL DIE
Re: Man Shot Dead At Obiagu, Enugu - Graphic Photos by kundamfelixzo(m): 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
I know you are going through some form of challenges in your life. Am here to tell you is not yet over.
I will not be too righteous to say it but am saying it with faith and open heart......................
That......................
Today
Sorrow is gone.
Pain is no more
hunger is gone
calamity is no more
your tears is dried
barrenness is gone
premature death is gone.
Poverty is gone.
Smiles will not leave you
joy is yours
happiness is yours
favour is yours
prosperity is yours
you shall live long
people will ask you
of your secret of success
you are BLESSED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shot Dead At Obiagu, Enugu - Graphic Photos by donklef(m): 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
eightsin:

. @OP,do cult guys now wear ID cards ? Who confirmed that the shooting is cult related ? Nigeria and lies ...
Re: Man Shot Dead At Obiagu, Enugu - Graphic Photos by Suljosh: 10:33pm On Aug 24, 2016
I can see lots of you guys are already judging him. how do you know he's a cultist? so once somebody is killed by a gun man, the person is. a cultist? na wa for una o.
Re: Man Shot Dead At Obiagu, Enugu - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 24, 2016
tonynickson:
I hate when people come to this forum to speW trash. This young man may not even be a cultiSt. There are countless numbers of MISTAKEN iDenntities aS witnessed in the past .so one shoulddnt be quick to heap blames n mockery on a dEad man whose spirit is to be respected. People shoulD shun media trial n jungle justice..RIP To the youngman. May GoD show u mercy. Amen
cultist sopporter,you are next,mr cultist

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead At Obiagu, Enugu - Graphic Photos by wizkidblogger(f): 10:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
Obiagu? I fear that place. So many weird pple living in that area...
Re: Man Shot Dead At Obiagu, Enugu - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
donklef:
. @OP,do cult guys now wear ID cards ? Who confirmed that the shooting is cult related ? Nigeria and lies ...
anoda cultist

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead At Obiagu, Enugu - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
hustlengetpaid:
dead men tells no tales
anoda cultist here

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead At Obiagu, Enugu - Graphic Photos by Marsh104(m): 10:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
Obinna Ayaka as we fondly called him was not a cultist. As at today as far as I am concerned, he was a bus driver who routes from Obiagu (council) to Abakpa. He is from Nimo in Anambra state and lives at No. 4 Chief Alum street Ogui Enugu. Rest in Peace Obaino. cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Soldier Brutalizes Her Househelp In Ikeja (Pics) / Armed Robbers Attack Filling Station In Anambra, Cashier Shot Dead. Graphic Pics / Ugandan Man Returns Music Items He Stole After Native Doctor Sent Bees (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.