Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,618 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Would You Work In The Mortuary If U Were Jobless? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Work In The Mortuary If U Were Jobless? (2823 Views)

Hw Long Did U Pray Befor U Were Convince Tht D Man/woman U Married Is Yr Partner / Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos / To Know If Your Partner Had Sex With Someone Else While U Were Not Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Work In The Mortuary If U Were Jobless? by freecocoa(f): 10:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
njokusboy:

My dear, those people that work at the morgue, some of them are really fetish oh... I once sat in the parlour with my grandmas corpse, no big deal, na my grandmama...
It felt like she was asleep beside me...
But meen, sitting in a morgue with about 50 unanimous Corpses at night and hearing different sounds be it insects screeching or owls hooting...
Haaaaa, mbanu ,If I say I no go think things, na lie....
You go think things cos your mind's been conditioned to, good thing is you can 'discondition' it.(borrowing the grammatical structure of kcee e-money)
Re: Would You Work In The Mortuary If U Were Jobless? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
freecocoa:
You go think things cos your mind's been conditioned to, good thing is you can 'discondition' it.(borrowing the grammatical structure of kcee e-money)

Easier said....
Re: Would You Work In The Mortuary If U Were Jobless? by Chazzyboy: 11:41pm On Aug 24, 2016
freecocoa:
There's nothing to be scared of.
fear is real
Re: Would You Work In The Mortuary If U Were Jobless? by duperola(f): 5:27am On Aug 25, 2016
funny enough,I asked my hubby d same thing,he said,'God forbid!'
it is even easier when it is a straight corpse,but imagine,accident victims,fire,fresh one,stale ones!
ah!I can't o.I repeat,I would rather hawk!

1 Like

Re: Would You Work In The Mortuary If U Were Jobless? by freecocoa(f): 5:38am On Aug 25, 2016
njokusboy:

Easier said....
Okay na.
Re: Would You Work In The Mortuary If U Were Jobless? by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 25, 2016
So who go wash my body when I die? #just thinking#
I will do it but.... In the process if I find out its more than the physical then I will stop

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Based Abroad Has Oyinbo Gf But Wants 2 Marry Nigerian Girl. Advice / . / How To Get Married When You Have A Low Paying Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.