Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

John Waweru With The Longest Nails In Africa. A Kenyan Man - Photos - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / John Waweru With The Longest Nails In Africa. A Kenyan Man - Photos (36490 Views)

A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos / A Kenyan Man Wears Colourful Suits To Match His Phones / Meet Ayanna Williams, The Woman With The Longest Nails Measuring 18 Feets (2) (3) (4)

Re: John Waweru With The Longest Nails In Africa. A Kenyan Man - Photos by drlaykay(m): 12:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
NigerDeltan:

Why not start selling stove wig or matches as some Abok1 does because its producing money?
You comparing someone who will soon get world recognition to a peti trader. Besides, I still don't call those who sell wick or matches rubbish
Re: John Waweru With The Longest Nails In Africa. A Kenyan Man - Photos by baloest: 12:27pm On Aug 25, 2016
foolishness of d highest order, just 2 enter Guinness book of record
Re: John Waweru With The Longest Nails In Africa. A Kenyan Man - Photos by NigerDeltan(m): 12:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
drlaykay:

You comparing someone who will soon get world recognition to a peti trader. Besides, I still don't call those who sell wick or matches rubbish

Thats what i am saying, keeping nails for a peanut when he can actually cut those rubbish and start working hard to get real cash
Re: John Waweru With The Longest Nails In Africa. A Kenyan Man - Photos by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 25, 2016
i hate long nails... looks unhygienic to me no matter how clean yu make them look.
Re: John Waweru With The Longest Nails In Africa. A Kenyan Man - Photos by yunnyp(m): 12:49pm On Aug 25, 2016
He no dey shit?
Re: John Waweru With The Longest Nails In Africa. A Kenyan Man - Photos by nkechiben(f): 1:10pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ah ah!

Re: John Waweru With The Longest Nails In Africa. A Kenyan Man - Photos by jay7(m): 1:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
I don't believe this.
Re: John Waweru With The Longest Nails In Africa. A Kenyan Man - Photos by nkechiben(f): 1:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
Mitssssss

Re: John Waweru With The Longest Nails In Africa. A Kenyan Man - Photos by THYRAIN(m): 1:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
Na wa o
Re: John Waweru With The Longest Nails In Africa. A Kenyan Man - Photos by SUCCESSCHINEX(m): 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
Na only you waka come abi?

Re: John Waweru With The Longest Nails In Africa. A Kenyan Man - Photos by samazagudu(m): 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2016
And then ..... cool
Re: John Waweru With The Longest Nails In Africa. A Kenyan Man - Photos by Kobicove(m): 5:03pm On Aug 25, 2016
I wonder how he manages to put his hands through the sleeve of his shirt when wearing it undecided
Re: John Waweru With The Longest Nails In Africa. A Kenyan Man - Photos by Barigaboy(m): 10:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
This is called inconvenience. Why will a man plan to ridicule himself. That's irritating

Nigerian Lover Of Apple Products Gets An Ihead In Ogun / Transgender, Rikkie Valerie Kollé, Crowned Miss Universe Netherlands 2023 / African Traditional Wedding Gown