Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Kano Assembly Orders Removal Of Kwankwasiyya Inscriptions On Public Buildings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Assembly Orders Removal Of Kwankwasiyya Inscriptions On Public Buildings (20410 Views)

Kwankwasiyya Bread Launched In Kano (photos) / Kwankwasiyya To Ganduje: Remove Red Cap Within 2 Days Or Face Legal Action / Kano People Inscribing KWANKWASIYYA On Their Private Houses (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Assembly Orders Removal Of Kwankwasiyya Inscriptions On Public Buildings by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 25, 2016
I support this.
Re: Kano Assembly Orders Removal Of Kwankwasiyya Inscriptions On Public Buildings by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 25, 2016
Abiagirl777:
Andwhy would a sane individual affix your name to a
public properties,is the state your prsonal ppty abi na him money
Thank you for this intelligent comment
Re: Kano Assembly Orders Removal Of Kwankwasiyya Inscriptions On Public Buildings by free2ryhme: 8:38am On Aug 25, 2016
Abokís grin

1 Like

Re: Kano Assembly Orders Removal Of Kwankwasiyya Inscriptions On Public Buildings by smogup: 8:39am On Aug 25, 2016
APC is a scam

1 Like

Re: Kano Assembly Orders Removal Of Kwankwasiyya Inscriptions On Public Buildings by transient123(m): 8:41am On Aug 25, 2016
God fatherism goes sour again. A leader is someone who recognises a patriot not a stooge.

When will Nigerian leaders know when to hands off someone they supported to power.

@Ganduje et al, what goes around comes around. You can only be a success if your antagonism to Kwankaso is born out of justice , equity and well being of Kano people.

Learn from Obj and Gej.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Assembly Orders Removal Of Kwankwasiyya Inscriptions On Public Buildings by MadCow1: 8:45am On Aug 25, 2016
It will cost the next Governor of Anambra State Millions to remove 'WILLIE IS WORKING' from the entire state.. grin

Why a public official feels he can inscribe i=his name or logo on Public buildings built with public funds is a part of the African mentality that is still holding us back. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Assembly Orders Removal Of Kwankwasiyya Inscriptions On Public Buildings by Ximonak: 8:51am On Aug 25, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
Now, Kwankwaso would want to attract sympathy abi? He became a Governor twice and Minister under the PDP and later dumped the party and pretended all was well and he was a new creature. Him and shameless old Obasanjo have refused to acknowledge the hand that fed them, how can other mouths acknowledge their own hands when they feed them?

He who is not loyal should not expect loyalty from others.
@bolded
When I here the slogan "PDP has destroyed Nigeria for 16years", I get angry because is it the name PDP or people in PDP that destroyed Nigeria that are still ruling us now in APC..
APC=PDP
We need new/fresh and Godfatherless politician but it seems this my prayer may be building castle on air

6 Likes

Re: Kano Assembly Orders Removal Of Kwankwasiyya Inscriptions On Public Buildings by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 25, 2016
Their fracas, their headache. Politheifchance been fighting themselves since 200BC.
Forget their fight and make cool cash doing very simple tasks online. See my signature.

1 Like

Re: Kano Assembly Orders Removal Of Kwankwasiyya Inscriptions On Public Buildings by Ximonak: 9:00am On Aug 25, 2016

Why a public official feels he/she can inscribe his/her name or logo on Public buildings built with public funds is a part of the African mentality that is still holding us back.

It's high time a law against such is made because the politicians feel it there personal money(our tax-payer money).
Re: Kano Assembly Orders Removal Of Kwankwasiyya Inscriptions On Public Buildings by ebenholer(m): 9:08am On Aug 25, 2016
DamiBukola:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/kano-assembly-orders-removal-kwankwasiyya-inscriptions-public-buildings/

Another way to waste tax payers money, who know how much will be budgeted for such removal and replacement. Can we call that a developmental move or selfish-interest move. Who will save this failing government.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Assembly Orders Removal Of Kwankwasiyya Inscriptions On Public Buildings by Reference(m): 9:09am On Aug 25, 2016
Kano politics has always been fracticous right from time. This is the last place Godfatherism works. The dynamism there chews and spits out politicians like a meat grinder. Reputation and performance in history counts for nothing. Ask governor Abubakar Rimi. That's why it is the most progressive state in the north and has always had quality leaders. They don't follow sheepishly. Ganduje already has a big target painted on his back and the next hnt head is already lining up a kill shot.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Assembly Orders Removal Of Kwankwasiyya Inscriptions On Public Buildings by ebenholer(m): 9:12am On Aug 25, 2016
Kwakwaso failed, but should the successor continue in failure through wastefulness
Re: Kano Assembly Orders Removal Of Kwankwasiyya Inscriptions On Public Buildings by cybug: 9:27am On Aug 25, 2016
ebenholer:
Kwakwaso failed, but should the successor continue in failure through wastefulness

Failed in what aspect, sir? undecided
Re: Kano Assembly Orders Removal Of Kwankwasiyya Inscriptions On Public Buildings by chidozieikeji2: 9:28am On Aug 25, 2016
If they like let dem victimise kwankwaso all I am concerned about is that I will vote and campaign for him come 2019 and by his grace APC will fail woefully

3 Likes

Re: Kano Assembly Orders Removal Of Kwankwasiyya Inscriptions On Public Buildings by cybug: 9:29am On Aug 25, 2016
Watchout for Kwankwaso 2019! cool

They're going to form a new party and put him as their front runner.. . And I will support him 100%
Re: Kano Assembly Orders Removal Of Kwankwasiyya Inscriptions On Public Buildings by barcaboi(m): 9:31am On Aug 25, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
Now, Kwankwaso would want to attract sympathy abi? He became a Governor twice and Minister under the PDP and later dumped the party and pretended all was well and he was a new creature. Him and shameless old Obasanjo have refused to acknowledge the hand that fed them, how can other mouths acknowledge their own hands when they feed them?

He who is not loyal should not expect loyalty from others.
is that the point or using public property as ur personal ish
Re: Kano Assembly Orders Removal Of Kwankwasiyya Inscriptions On Public Buildings by saidu10: 9:35am On Aug 25, 2016
Clean all d town,were kwankwasiya are inscripted if you like.the truth remained dat one of the best governor in kano was kwankwasor.
I think ganduje should chanell more resources towards more developmental project rather trying to betray his master.power really intoxicate more than wine,Ganduje should tread wit cautious because those behind him now may soon go against him come 2019.

1 Like

Re: Kano Assembly Orders Removal Of Kwankwasiyya Inscriptions On Public Buildings by NigerDeltan(m): 9:36am On Aug 25, 2016
DamiBukola:

Why faking your moniker?

He actually open his acct before mine shaa, we are different people grin
Re: Kano Assembly Orders Removal Of Kwankwasiyya Inscriptions On Public Buildings by misscall247: 9:38am On Aug 25, 2016
NigerDeltan:
Kwankwaso built modern Kano state, the present governor should do his best and stop hating
thy is somtin under d carpet BTW dis two ppl......only time will tell
Re: Kano Assembly Orders Removal Of Kwankwasiyya Inscriptions On Public Buildings by Bimpe29: 9:42am On Aug 25, 2016
Apparently, all is not well between Governor Abdullahi Ganduje and his former boss.
Re: Kano Assembly Orders Removal Of Kwankwasiyya Inscriptions On Public Buildings by DIKEnaWAR: 9:47am On Aug 25, 2016
Ximonak:

@bolded
When I here the slogan "PDP has destroyed Nigeria for 16years", I get angry because is it the name PDP or people in APC that destroyed Nigeria that are still ruling us now..
APC=PDP
We need new/fresh and Godfatherless politician but it seems this my prayer may be building castle on air

Bro, we cannot get that unless you and I join politics and firm our own political parties, devoid of godfathers and ideology based.

Everywhere in the world, people are tired of career politicians except in Nigeria . People are electing DJs and all sorts of people because politicians are all the same and have failed and will continue to fail.

It is only in Nigeria that we have bright people all over twitter, yet are ruled by the dumbest of us. We cannot have the country of our dreams if we on take steps to make it happen.

1 Like

Re: Kano Assembly Orders Removal Of Kwankwasiyya Inscriptions On Public Buildings by Ximonak: 10:07am On Aug 25, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:

Bro, we cannot get that unless you and I join politics and firm our own political parties, devoid of godfathers and ideology based.

Everywhere in the world, people are tired of career politicians except in Nigeria . People are electing DJs and all sorts of people because politicians are all the same and have failed and will continue to fail.

It is only in Nigeria that we have bright people all over twitter, yet are ruled by the dumbest of us. We cannot have the country of our dreams if we on take steps to make it happen.
Bro do you think we can a fresh party can stand let alone compete with these parties.
My answer is no because the structures that will improve living standard needs to be put in place that will make the average citizens not to bow to pressure of these old ideas, godfather driven parties on ground first.

Example: a Jobless Youth acting as adhoc INEC staff given 50k by any politician per election day against INEC pay per day(training-1.5k, wrk-3k, tfare-1k; plus INEC may not even pay you complete) will ignore free&fair voting without thinking of the future because "No be empty belly them go take work".
Let alone the voters

2 Likes

Re: Kano Assembly Orders Removal Of Kwankwasiyya Inscriptions On Public Buildings by MrGerald(m): 10:32am On Aug 25, 2016
searchiing4love:
Kano has 44 local governments? The north is truly cheating us in Nigeria but we better endure it than allow biafra sad
better say, I rather remain a slave than allow Biafra
Re: Kano Assembly Orders Removal Of Kwankwasiyya Inscriptions On Public Buildings by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 25, 2016
searchiing4love:
Kano has 44 local governments? The north is truly cheating us in Nigeria but we better endure it than allow biafra sad
do you know how big those local government are.
Re: Kano Assembly Orders Removal Of Kwankwasiyya Inscriptions On Public Buildings by DamiBukola: 10:53am On Aug 25, 2016
Nigerdeltaboi:
faking ke , ama full blood Ijaw man who has traveled round Nigeria .oh i forgot ,your people like to stay in their land without exposure abi be ko ni
take yo tribal mindset out of my thread, u can open yours and cloud it with tribal sentiments just to deceive unsuspected Nigerians. I don't care on where you come from so u better b proud of your identity and stop faking yo moniker.

I am a Nigerian and from the State of Osun so you better take your madness to somewhere else.

I am going to give my children names from Hausa, Igbo, Ijaw and Yoruba. I am not like you lots who comes online and be shouting Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba forgetting that, when it is time for them to share our money they don't care where u r from.
Re: Kano Assembly Orders Removal Of Kwankwasiyya Inscriptions On Public Buildings by leofab(f): 12:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
Foolishness of people in power
Re: Kano Assembly Orders Removal Of Kwankwasiyya Inscriptions On Public Buildings by ArcIbrahim38(m): 12:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
searchiing4love:

how?
Re: Kano Assembly Orders Removal Of Kwankwasiyya Inscriptions On Public Buildings by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 25, 2016
DamiBukola:

take yo tribal mindset out of my thread, u can open yours and cloud it with tribal sentiments just to deceive unsuspected Nigerians. I don't care on where you come from so u better b proud of your identity and stop faking yo moniker.

I am a Nigerian and from the State of Osun so you better take your madness to somewhere else.

I am going to give my children names from Hausa, Igbo, Ijaw and Yoruba. I am not like you lots who comes online and be shouting Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba forgetting that, when it is time for them to share our money they don't care where u r from.
kini bobo yi so bayi ,you brought tribe indirectly by asking if i faked my moniker . you are incoherent.
Re: Kano Assembly Orders Removal Of Kwankwasiyya Inscriptions On Public Buildings by DamiBukola: 1:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
Nigerdeltaboi:
kini bobo yi so bayi ,you brought tribe indirectly by asking if i faked my moniker . you are incoherent.
I have to do what I did because u are not from the Niger Delta yet your moniker shows otherwise. I only tried to talk you to be proud of your root and not for you to show the world your bigotry u r
Re: Kano Assembly Orders Removal Of Kwankwasiyya Inscriptions On Public Buildings by iyb(m): 1:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
Nigerdeltaboi:
stop this ignorance , kano is damm big
Leave him when niger state alone is bigger than the whole of biafra yet he is complaining of local government in kano

1 Like

Re: Kano Assembly Orders Removal Of Kwankwasiyya Inscriptions On Public Buildings by naijagobetter(m): 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
Flyingngel:
That serve him right. He wanted to put somebody that he can bend, unfortunately he refuses to b bend.
on the contrary, kwankwaso never wanted ganduje as governor, cos he is a puppet, the wife those wth him as she pleases. Ganduje is a failure.
Re: Kano Assembly Orders Removal Of Kwankwasiyya Inscriptions On Public Buildings by SWORD419(m): 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
will they clean the ones in lagos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Man Who Sat On The Tor Tiv’s Throne– Reuben Abati / Lai Mohammed: We Will Regulate, Not Shut Down Social Media / Enugu APC Rejects Jim Nwobodo, Nnaji’s Defection Bids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.