Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

'i Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - Gej Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'i Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - Gej Says (617 Views)

11 African Presidents Who Handed Over Power Peacefully / I Didn't Hand Over A Collapsed Nation To Buhari - GEJ / 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

'i Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - Gej Says by arewapress1: 11:33pm On Aug 24, 2016
In a recent statement, former president Jonathan said he handed over the best Nigerian government, and the largest economy in Africa to president Buhari. Read other things he said after the cut...>>>>>http://www.realnewsmax.ml/2016/08/i-handed-over-best-nigerian-government.html#more
Re: 'i Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - Gej Says by mhizAnnie(f): 11:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
La click la bend

1 Like

Re: 'i Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - Gej Says by MENZPRIDE(m): 11:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
Op no worry yourself, it has tayed since we saweth it and commented on it.
Thanks but NO Thanks!
Re: 'i Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - Gej Says by Topestbilly(m): 11:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
La click La Creep
Re: 'i Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - Gej Says by dafuturis(m): 12:11am On Aug 25, 2016
Joke of the century

1 Like

Re: 'i Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - Gej Says by Angelparadise: 12:17am On Aug 25, 2016
The zombies will prefer to be boko haram than to believe this truth.

1 Like

Re: 'i Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - Gej Says by discusant: 1:26am On Aug 25, 2016
Jonathan handed Nigeria back to retired military dictators, BUHARI, OBJ, IBB, ABDUSALAM, GOWON, DANJUMA, ETC. Becos Jonathan said his sixteen years in Govt House was like been in a cage. He wanted to go out to jolly life.

Jonathan never planned to win second term in 2015. He thus set back the sixteen years gain in democrattic experiment.

Could a President OBJ have allowed a GMB to contest given Buhari's certificate palavar, not to talk of allowing GMB to defeat a President OBJ? Never.

Abeg make Jonah go siddn sef.
Re: 'i Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - Gej Says by leofab(f): 2:02am On Aug 25, 2016
Turn yourself to a sheep and see them
Devour you.. You were too soft for Nigeria..
Re: 'i Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - Gej Says by Mynd44: 2:40am On Aug 25, 2016

(1)

Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Abdusalami Abubakar / Bag Of Rice May Sell For N40,000 By December – Minister / BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram’s Abubakar Shekau Surfaces In New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.