Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Nigerian Students Top Indian University In Accountancy And Physcology - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students Top Indian University In Accountancy And Physcology (15971 Views)

2018 Nigerian Students Top 10 Scholarships / Imo State Students Top JAMB Application List In 2017 / Esther Ruby Daniel Wins Medals In Indian University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students Top Indian University In Accountancy And Physcology by EncephalonPikin(m): 12:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
Re: Nigerian Students Top Indian University In Accountancy And Physcology by makachy06: 12:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
fleshbone:
This kinda news freaks me no more. I admire our hardwork when it comes to reading!

But C'mon! Is that it?

We need to start channeling all these effort into REALITY. Solve a Nigerian problem with the knowledge.

Investigate what the common man in Jigawa, Akure or Nnewi lacks. Make life easy for them with a cheap and affordable solution!

Reliance on the goverment alone is still our greatest setback.

Private investors, please learn to endure a long-term investment.

I was at an engineering Competition in July and I was impressed!

We have the potential to solve our problems. All we need to do is start somewhere and encourage continuity.

God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Students Top Indian University In Accountancy And Physcology by mikeapollo: 12:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
GidiParrot:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Hs0X4rYaA4I/V76D8gtVz_I/AAAAAAAAZcw/wmVYV85aKcAAS8AwK7R1NUgAnrEUtJ3KACLcB/s400/FB_IMG_1472095256511.jpg[/img]
David Nosa result
Two Nigerian students studying at Bangalore University , India have made us proud as they came top in their various classes.

They are David Nosa and Ms. Favor Ezeani, the school issued a press statement on their website congratulating the young Nigerians.

David Nosa scores 100 out 100 in Accountancy while Ms. Favor Ezeani topped her class in Physcology.

Read the school press statement below...

Nigerian Student tops Number 1 in Indian University - scores 100 out of 100 in Bangalore University , India .

A student of St Hopkins college , David Nosa from Nigeria has scored 100 in Accountancy . He has credited his success to his teachers and the school management .

[img]http://2.bp..com/-vdec10INTmI/V76D8jN_URI/AAAAAAAAZc0/ZYs-73Yg3NgFchjAlYaXufNMSyeUbVcvACLcB/s400/FB_IMG_1472095258265.jpg[/img]
Ms. Favor Ezeani result

And another Nigerian student studying at our school Ms.Favor has scored highest marks in the Bangalore university for Psychology .On behalf of the management we congratulate David and Favour and their teachers for achieving a milestone and we wish they continue the same performance in future exams .#bangalore #university #toppers #hopkinscollege

Congrats to them all.

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/08/nigerian-students-tops-indian-university.html

Going to India to study ''Psychology" as a course ? Maybe the parents reside in or very close to India. Wee;, there is a possibility of going for a masters in another discipline. Congrats to them
Re: Nigerian Students Top Indian University In Accountancy And Physcology by DonDiego(m): 12:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
"David Nosa scores 100 out 100 in Accountancy while Ms. Favor Ezeani topped her class in Physcology."

But this Ms. Ezeani course get as e be o. I am not sure I've ever heard of it. Abi na another Indian wonder course?
Re: Nigerian Students Top Indian University In Accountancy And Physcology by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
emeijeh:
This is the kind of goodnews we want to be hearing from Nigeria.

Name checkers abeg make una commend these guys.
Nosa David na from Edo state
Favour Ezeani is from the east, probably Enugu.

I celebrate these geniuses.
Ezeani is from nnewi
Re: Nigerian Students Top Indian University In Accountancy And Physcology by lexyclasy: 12:27pm On Aug 25, 2016
adekayo1234:
What is "physcology" shocked
Your spelling of Psychology shows that you dont even know what psychology means as a course talkless of its important in the society building...... "Is the characteristic temperament and associated behavior of a person or group, or that exhibited by those engaged in an activity.....
in-case you need to know the possible areas that required psychology here are they....NIS, EFCC, ICPC, NPF, NAF, NA, NN, NCS, NPS,ZOO/Game reserves, Medical unit, NDLEA, EMBASSIES,DSS, other secret detectives and even teaching as a profession so next time just pocket your ignorance....
Re: Nigerian Students Top Indian University In Accountancy And Physcology by Saintp(m): 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
Is there any country in the world where you will not find Nigerian students? From Ghana, niger, togo to gambia to uganda to Bangladesh to india to Vietnam to china to Philippines to Ukraine to bosnia, just name it yet we don't even have foreigners in our own schools. This is becoming shameful.
Re: Nigerian Students Top Indian University In Accountancy And Physcology by Pepuscutie270(f): 12:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
chowlade:

Is delta ibo not igbo

Taa, Ezeani na complete Enugu name. You can't even mix anything to it.

Eze ani meaning King of a Land.

Just congratulate them you bigoted punk. You won't die to rejoice for somebody's success. Haba!!!,
Re: Nigerian Students Top Indian University In Accountancy And Physcology by ucee64(m): 12:48pm On Aug 25, 2016
milky3:
our brothers are making us proud... thank God it is not Drug related news... NCAN reporting live from Oshogbo
we are not ur brother
Re: Nigerian Students Top Indian University In Accountancy And Physcology by adekayo1234(m): 12:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
lexyclasy:
Your spelling of Psychology shows that you dont even know what psychology means as a course talkless of its important in the society building...... "Is the characteristic temperament and associated behavior of a person or group, or that exhibited by those engaged in an activity.....
in-case you need to know the possible areas that required psychology here are they....NIS, EFCC, ICPC, NPF, NAF, NA, NN, NCS, NPS,ZOO/Game reserves, Medical unit, NDLEA, EMBASSIES,DSS, other secret detectives and even teaching as a profession so next time just pocket your ignorance....
your mumu no get part two... Was merely trying to correct the op about his spelling and here you are forming career talk. Smh4u
Re: Nigerian Students Top Indian University In Accountancy And Physcology by toofit007: 12:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
GidiParrot:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Hs0X4rYaA4I/V76D8gtVz_I/AAAAAAAAZcw/wmVYV85aKcAAS8AwK7R1NUgAnrEUtJ3KACLcB/s400/FB_IMG_1472095256511.jpg[/img]
David Nosa result
Two Nigerian students studying at Bangalore University , India have made us proud as they came top in their various classes.

They are David Nosa and Ms. Favor Ezeani, the school issued a press statement on their website congratulating the young Nigerians.

David Nosa scores 100 out 100 in Accountancy while Ms. Favor Ezeani topped her class in Physcology.

Read the school press statement below...

Nigerian Student tops Number 1 in Indian University - scores 100 out of 100 in Bangalore University , India .

A student of St Hopkins college , David Nosa from Nigeria has scored 100 in Accountancy . He has credited his success to his teachers and the school management .

[img]http://2.bp..com/-vdec10INTmI/V76D8jN_URI/AAAAAAAAZc0/ZYs-73Yg3NgFchjAlYaXufNMSyeUbVcvACLcB/s400/FB_IMG_1472095258265.jpg[/img]
Ms. Favor Ezeani result

And another Nigerian student studying at our school Ms.Favor has scored highest marks in the Bangalore university for Psychology .On behalf of the management we congratulate David and Favour and their teachers for achieving a milestone and we wish they continue the same performance in future exams .#bangalore #university #toppers #hopkinscollege

Congrats to them all.

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/08/nigerian-students-tops-indian-university.html

the most commending part of it was the fact they are both BIAFRANS.
Re: Nigerian Students Top Indian University In Accountancy And Physcology by milky3(f): 1:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
ucee64:
we are not ur brother
so who are you yyyyyyyyyibos...
Re: Nigerian Students Top Indian University In Accountancy And Physcology by heydora: 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
Na that one we go sabi...best in results here and there....when we go grow rice past thailand?...when we go pass china and japan for fich production?.....upon all the results ..na one drop out for china go they supervise contruction of bridges and rails for here..i beg cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Top Indian University In Accountancy And Physcology by Ugosample(m): 1:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
heydora:
Na that one we go sabi...best in results here and there....when we go grow rice past thailand?...when we go pass china and japan for fich production?.....upon all the results ..na one drop out for china go they supervise contruction of bridges and rails for here..i beg cool

cool Bad belle grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Students Top Indian University In Accountancy And Physcology by TrumpDonald2: 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2016
Op, spell ur psychology well naa. Wetin b that thing wey u write for there
Re: Nigerian Students Top Indian University In Accountancy And Physcology by umar187: 2:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
9ja make una keep on they represent us. No shaking.
Re: Nigerian Students Top Indian University In Accountancy And Physcology by lordkhalifa(m): 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2016
I want to ask... is it only Igbos and Yorubas we have in this country called Nigeria what of Hausa and Fulani folks

Yoruba and Igbo rivalry is not out of jealousy but this two region rivalry and competitive spirit bring out the best in them...

from physical appearance and intellectual prowess u will concur with me these two tribe came from the same womb just that north bribe their way into few Yoruba's by politically dividing Yoruba and Igbo along ethnic lines.... if south can forego their differences and I'm 101% sure North will bow on their kneels... the problem here is that we have saboteurs in west
Re: Nigerian Students Top Indian University In Accountancy And Physcology by dapsondou(m): 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
lexyclasy:

Oversabi! I hail thee.
You're the ignorant person here. Next time, you look before you leap.
I'm sure you didn't study psychology cos you liked it
Re: Nigerian Students Top Indian University In Accountancy And Physcology by dragonking3: 5:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
toofit007:
the most commending part of it was the fact they are both BIAFRANS.
Edo and nigerdelta as a whole is not and will never be part of biafra.
Re: Nigerian Students Top Indian University In Accountancy And Physcology by dragonking3: 5:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
lordkhalifa:
I want to ask... is it only Igbos and Yorubas we have in this country called Nigeria what of Hausa and Fulani folks

Yoruba and Igbo rivalry is not out of jealousy but this two region rivalry and competitive spirit bring out the best in them...

from physical appearance and intellectual prowess u will concur with me these two tribe came from the same womb just that north bribe their way into few Yoruba's by politically dividing Yoruba and Igbo along ethnic lines.... if south can forego their differences and I'm 101% sure North will bow on their kneels... the problem here is that we have saboteurs in west
You want the rivalry to stop yet you pin pointed the saboteurs in the west. Don't we have saboteurs in the east too?
Re: Nigerian Students Top Indian University In Accountancy And Physcology by nkechiben(f): 5:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
Lols
Re: Nigerian Students Top Indian University In Accountancy And Physcology by nkechiben(f): 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
Wow!

Re: Nigerian Students Top Indian University In Accountancy And Physcology by lordkhalifa(m): 8:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
dragonking3:
You want the rivalry to stop yet you pin pointed the saboteurs in the west. Don't we have saboteurs in the east too?
I don't want the rivalry to end because it brings out the best in both regions competitive environment keeps everyone on it toes, but high number of Hausa Fulani's as licker's in west need to pinpoint, castrate and execute in public
Re: Nigerian Students Top Indian University In Accountancy And Physcology by dragonking3: 10:03pm On Aug 25, 2016
lordkhalifa:
I don't want the rivalry to end because it brings out the best in both regions competitive environment keeps everyone on it toes, but high number of Hausa Fulani's as licker's in west need to pinpoint, castrate and execute in public
We also have ass lickers too in the east especially the useless governors. E. G enugu governor. What am trying to say is that until both regions unite and stop the senseless banters, the Hausa Fulani will always have the upper hand against them.
Re: Nigerian Students Top Indian University In Accountancy And Physcology by Ikbobby(m): 6:59am On Aug 26, 2016
its "PSYCHOLOGY" ... angry
Re: Nigerian Students Top Indian University In Accountancy And Physcology by sportman117: 9:17am On Aug 26, 2016
intelligent man, smart naijabet

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Of These Punishment Did You Hate Most During Your High School Days? / Federal Polytechnic Oko Students Write Exam While On Strike / Is Examination Really The True Test Of Knowledge?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.