Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,354 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Death In Islam And Proper Burial Techniques Part 2 - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Death In Islam And Proper Burial Techniques Part 2 (7550 Views)

Differences Between Islam And Western Ideology / Death In Islam And Proper Burial Techniques| Part 1 / What's The Proper Punishment For A Muslim Apostate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death In Islam And Proper Burial Techniques Part 2 by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 11, 2016
Salam alaikum sister carinmom

I just want to wish you Eid Mubarak kiss.

Hope you and your baby are doing well?
Re: Death In Islam And Proper Burial Techniques Part 2 by carinmom(f): 11:25am On Sep 12, 2016
Contact17:
Salam alaikum sister carinmom

I just want to wish you Eid Mubarak kiss.

Hope you and your baby are doing well?

Eid Mubarak to you too.
We are both doing great, thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Death In Islam And Proper Burial Techniques Part 2 by realmindz: 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2016
"I believe that there no god/God but Allah."
"I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet."
" I believe that Islam is the Only True Religion ."
"lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh ."

Yes, I'm Muslim and believe all of the above

I believe that someday, Men shall be free to speak about any religion without any fear and intimidation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Death In Islam And Proper Burial Techniques Part 2 by Princejebs(m): 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2016
Jazakala op

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Death In Islam And Proper Burial Techniques Part 2 by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
@ lexiconkabir

Hope you are feeling better today?
Re: Death In Islam And Proper Burial Techniques Part 2 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
Contact17:
@ lexicon.kabir

Hope you are feeling better today?

Yeah, better compared to yesterday, at least the cough and chest pain has reduced, that was because of Allaah's mercy then the tutolin syrup that I used, if I use it again before sleeping, I should be fine by tomorrow.

Thanks.
Re: Death In Islam And Proper Burial Techniques Part 2 by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 29, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Muslim Journey To Hope / Ihsaan - The Spiritual Essence Of Islam / Have You Paid Your Missed Siyaam (Fastings)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.