Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS (63826 Views)

Calabar Church-Ritual Items Are Drama Costumes; Blood From Goat, Chicken- Pastor / Man Using Baby Pampers As Ritual Items Nabbed In Ogun State (photos) / 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by yeyeboi(m): 11:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
erico2k2:

Guy if them put you 4 container for that koko, U go confess say U be king of avengers Ooh

But them no put these ones inside container na why dem come talk, thm no even rough handle them sef, mtchww undecided
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by yeyeboi(m): 11:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
Xbox222:

How am I even sure the statement above was made by those suspects. The statement to me appears to be a sort of imaginative write up just to incriminate them. That statement was not made by those suspects.
I have seen instances where police will arrest an innocent person and within few hours, a doctored statement will appear from nowhere and the innocent person will be paraded along side hardened criminals with weapons in front of them

You can't judge this one from ur phone bro, we are not thr but come to think of it. How will you feel if you are a police man and you stop and search a girl only to find used boy's boxers or singlet inisde a girl's bag?
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by erico2k2(m): 8:36am On Aug 26, 2016
yeyeboi:

But them no put these ones inside container na why dem come talk, thm no even rough handle them sef, mtchww undecided
Guy I give up with police after an experience by a close friend who sells electronics, a police officer managed to bring out an inmate to confess in court that he sold stolen electronics to my friend in court.It was at the hearing the Guy feared God and told the Judge that he was lying and the police officer threatened to kill him hence he agreed to come to court but on seeing my friend he rather die than put my friend fru that ordeal.
So fear police Ohhhh
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by sportman117: 9:25am On Aug 26, 2016
instead of them to focus on naijabet
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by annawhite(f): 12:21am On Aug 27, 2016
Dier yeye faded boxers no dey work for juju ni?
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by Desyner: 8:49am On Dec 12, 2017
jared007:
Koko Junction is not in Warri but Oghara. Oghara and Koko Town is miles away from Warri! Silly ritualists they should ve remained in Oyo becos Deltans ve no space for ritualists.
But they have space to park ritualist car and room for ritualist guys abi . . .
You no try at all . . .
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:59am On Dec 12, 2017
JESUSBOIY:
I just purchase fairly used london boxers yesterday($30 each) , why would someone steal fairly pants undecided undecided

woman pants for dat matter angry angry angry
www-nairaland-com/3307190/shoking-boxer-30-buy-it?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597">https://http-www-nairaland-com/3307190/shoking-boxer-30-buy-it?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfqQuYWY5cd1YHjA
I heard freshly used panties re even sold online in china for perverts who buy them. Y dem no just buy those ones?
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by Josh44s(m): 11:12am On Dec 12, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A group of internet fraudsters a.k.a Ghana Burgers were apprehended by policemen at Koko Junction, Warri, Delta State..According to the evidences found on them and their confessions, they went to Oyo State for rituals.

Read below what was shared by Ossai Ovie Success

Mobile police apprehend some group of Ghana Burgers at Koko Junction. According to the visuals and photo of evidence we find out that these guys according to their confession went to Oyo State for rituals. They used two Ecolax buses and boarded the vehicle from Benin and asked the driver to move straight to Sapele.

One of the culprits said his name is Simeon and he stay at Uruhakpa and Otefe Poly student.

According to their own confession after police interrogations , they said they went for rituals at Oyo State. The two Ecolax buses contain the following items.

1. Four used girls pants.

2. Old mat

3. Used girls wig

4. Used girls brassier

And other concoction items.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/internet-fraudsters-caught-with-girls.html
Stop spoiling Warri name for heaven’s sake. Look junction is like boundary between Edo State and Delta State. It’s not even close to Sapele junction. Get your Fvckin facts right Mr! Here in Warri we don’t have time for yahoo plus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Bankers Who Stole From The Dead Jailed In Calabar (pictures) / Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years / U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.