Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Anambra At 25: Obiano To Commission Flyover Bridges At Anniversary (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra At 25: Obiano To Commission Flyover Bridges At Anniversary (photos) (22609 Views)

Model Of Proposed Flyover And Pedestrian Bridges At Pen Cinema, Agege (Photos) / Kate Owoko Builds Floating Toilet In Bayelsa. Invites Press To Commission It / Obiano To Ngige: You're Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra At 25: Obiano To Commission Flyover Bridges At Anniversary (photos) by betterABIAstate: 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
mynaijainfo:
. . .More recent Pictures of the Bridge Here:
remove that first pix and upload this one.
Re: Anambra At 25: Obiano To Commission Flyover Bridges At Anniversary (photos) by obinna2nv(m): 4:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
You've got to admit that this projects are a bit underwhelming. Are these all you've got to commission? 20 million naira what? Damnation!! And someone floated a picture of the deplorable condition of the access road leading to Ochanja market!! What da actual fu*k? Really? Misplaced priorities!!
Re: Anambra At 25: Obiano To Commission Flyover Bridges At Anniversary (photos) by obinna2nv(m): 4:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
You've got to admit that these projects are a bit underwhelming. Are these all you've got to commission? 20 million naira what? Damnation!! And someone floated a picture of the deplorable condition of the access road leading to Ochanja market!! What da actual fu*k? Really? Misplaced priorities!!
Re: Anambra At 25: Obiano To Commission Flyover Bridges At Anniversary (photos) by AmericanQuarter: 4:48pm On Aug 25, 2016
obinna2nv:
You've got to admit that these projects are a bit underwhelming. Are these all you've got to commission? 20 million naira what? Damnation!! And someone floated a picture of the deplorable condition of the access road leading to Ochanja market!! What da actual fu*k? Really? Misplaced priorities!!

Don't mind some online kids with their internet pictures pulled where we don't know, those people are not anything near Anambra not talk of the same Ochanja I passed on my way to Fegge last week!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra At 25: Obiano To Commission Flyover Bridges At Anniversary (photos) by Belmot(m): 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2016
Chigold101:
bros we all live through copying and improving on what we have copied.

So its not a SIN to copy.
Are you saying this bridge is an improvement?

That suspension bridge is a disgrace to engineering profession.
Re: Anambra At 25: Obiano To Commission Flyover Bridges At Anniversary (photos) by sportman117: 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
super bridge....super naijabet grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra At 25: Obiano To Commission Flyover Bridges At Anniversary (photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
Is this what they called a suspended bridge or just Deco....all I see is a very long bridge of huge congrats on both sides on a plain land with just two lane passing under...oh what a scam. On the Ugwu nation
Re: Anambra At 25: Obiano To Commission Flyover Bridges At Anniversary (photos) by Feraz(m): 5:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
Two stupid idiots want to turn this place into a battle field between Anambra and Imo state.
Re: Anambra At 25: Obiano To Commission Flyover Bridges At Anniversary (photos) by aresssa: 5:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
ooppsss!!!

It's the same red mud gather bridge with 2 plastic clippers on top...

Koburu sha... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra At 25: Obiano To Commission Flyover Bridges At Anniversary (photos) by kherington: 6:02pm On Aug 25, 2016
Hurray guiness book of records has named willie the clowns flyover as the largest in Africa in addition forbes magazine named willies flyovers as the most expensive project in africa did i forgot to mention that these flyovers hold the record of being the only project to be commissioned 8 times this clown of a governor is truly working by the way I approve this post

1 Like

Re: Anambra At 25: Obiano To Commission Flyover Bridges At Anniversary (photos) by nigerfine: 6:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
How can somebody say anambra is 25 years.on what ground were they reduced.the anambra i know has been existing before i know anything and im above 40
Re: Anambra At 25: Obiano To Commission Flyover Bridges At Anniversary (photos) by Mopolchi: 6:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
globe16:

heheheh.. Peter obi jobless attack dogs are bitter Obiano has sent the so called peter obi achievements to the gutters in just 2 years with laudable achievements... Obiano in 2 years has more capital projects to his name than Peter obi for 8 years. Fact! Keep hating while obiano is showing what real development is. I cant wait for the completion of the conference center
Ihe that guy kwuru bu pure. Obiano is a fraud! Gbam!

Re: Anambra At 25: Obiano To Commission Flyover Bridges At Anniversary (photos) by Yyeske(m): 6:26pm On Aug 25, 2016
Keneking:

That road was much motorable. The government focussed on the one which affects the access to Awka.
Why was the road not fully dualised?
Useless decision to exclude the remaining part.
Question is, who reconstructed those portions and has not been reimbursed? Seems it's been long you passed through, headbridge Onitsha to Umunya and that around Awka, who reconstructed them?
For your info, Anambra did.
Excuse me, you mean a whole expressway not dualised Am I debating with some newbies to Nigeria, nairaland or what?
Access to Awka how shocked
You could take old enugu road if you wish
Re: Anambra At 25: Obiano To Commission Flyover Bridges At Anniversary (photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 6:37pm On Aug 25, 2016
Yyeske:
Why not ask questions, the portion from headbridge to Umunya and that around Awka was done by who?
never mind those idiots. Went home recently and was amazed by the work this government has done.

1 Like

Re: Anambra At 25: Obiano To Commission Flyover Bridges At Anniversary (photos) by Yyeske(m): 6:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
Abagworo:
Anambra is 40 not 25. Enugu was created out of Anambra in 1991.
Why not tell me if present Imo state should be split into Owerri and Mbaise States and Mbaise retains the old Imo state nomenclature and Owerri goes as Owerri state? Onuku.

1 Like

Re: Anambra At 25: Obiano To Commission Flyover Bridges At Anniversary (photos) by Living4christ(m): 6:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
Did i just see the star of David in Anambara coat of Arms

1 Like

Re: Anambra At 25: Obiano To Commission Flyover Bridges At Anniversary (photos) by Yyeske(m): 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
owoademola:

Where you in their meeting...?
Your house
Re: Anambra At 25: Obiano To Commission Flyover Bridges At Anniversary (photos) by Yyeske(m): 7:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
Deepfreezer:
never mind those idiots. Went home recently and was amazed by the work this government has done.
Negodi umu anu mpoma. Jisike nwanne mmadu
Re: Anambra At 25: Obiano To Commission Flyover Bridges At Anniversary (photos) by Yyeske(m): 7:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
Living4christ:
Did i just see the star of David in Anambara coat of Arms
Is that your problem?
Re: Anambra At 25: Obiano To Commission Flyover Bridges At Anniversary (photos) by Masterclass32: 7:02pm On Aug 25, 2016
Yes. Anambra adigo mma.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra At 25: Obiano To Commission Flyover Bridges At Anniversary (photos) by longerthroat(m): 7:08pm On Aug 25, 2016
The most useless project in Nigeria. come to aroma during morning rush or around 6pm, the kind traffic dia is frustrating. I pittt the gullible fellows praising him. mtchew.
Re: Anambra At 25: Obiano To Commission Flyover Bridges At Anniversary (photos) by Ma2seater: 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
They learnt from the best state; LAGOS STATE
Re: Anambra At 25: Obiano To Commission Flyover Bridges At Anniversary (photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 7:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
Yyeske:
Negodi umu anu mpoma. Jisike nwanne mmadu
hahhaa udo diri gi nwanne.
Re: Anambra At 25: Obiano To Commission Flyover Bridges At Anniversary (photos) by TipsyDC: 9:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
longerthroat:
The most useless project in Nigeria. come to aroma during morning rush or around 6pm, the kind traffic dia is frustrating. I pittt the gullible fellows praising him. mtchew.
hey!!! oga titus
Re: Anambra At 25: Obiano To Commission Flyover Bridges At Anniversary (photos) by GuyfawkesAB(m): 9:34pm On Aug 25, 2016
shouldn't there be street lights on these roads for illumination and beautification? Can't see any
mynaijainfo:
. . .More recent Pictures of the Bridge Here:
Re: Anambra At 25: Obiano To Commission Flyover Bridges At Anniversary (photos) by Decryptor(m): 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
AnambraDota:

Lol, don't mind the fraudulent administration in Anambra.

Obiano is the definition of cluelessness and drunkenness.

He Should to Ebonyi and learn from Umahi.

Chai! Everybody is now claiming to come from Anambra State! SMH!!
Re: Anambra At 25: Obiano To Commission Flyover Bridges At Anniversary (photos) by globe16: 10:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
Deepfreezer:
mopolchi you hear am?
Re: Anambra At 25: Obiano To Commission Flyover Bridges At Anniversary (photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 7:34am On Aug 26, 2016
globe16:

mopolchi you hear am?
what's mopolchi?
Re: Anambra At 25: Obiano To Commission Flyover Bridges At Anniversary (photos) by wheredemdey: 8:05am On Aug 26, 2016
NigerDeltan:

I hope you will be on grnd to vote Ngige of APC nxt yr

U r obviously not from Anambra state. ....

It's osita chidoka for governor

Just watch and see
Re: Anambra At 25: Obiano To Commission Flyover Bridges At Anniversary (photos) by Living4christ(m): 12:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
Yyeske:
Is that your problem?

No. If it is, it confirms the report that said a star of david was found burried in Obu-Gad's (Obuga) palace at Aguleri. Which links Igbos to be Jews
Re: Anambra At 25: Obiano To Commission Flyover Bridges At Anniversary (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
mynaijainfo:
http://mynaijainfo.com/2016/08/anambra-25-obiano-announces-jubilee-aniversary-activities/

Current pictures of one of the three flyovers all are ready take note

Aroma flyover

2 Likes

Re: Anambra At 25: Obiano To Commission Flyover Bridges At Anniversary (photos) by osita76(m): 1:26pm On Aug 26, 2016
NafeesaAA:
I was expecting to see a long flyover not this 300 meters bridge.

See Kano longest flyover in African
The said kano longest flyover puts kano state into a huge debt burden, kwankwaso borrowed a huge amount of money to construct the said flyover bridge leaving the state in a huge debt burden but in the case of Anambra state governor Obiano didn't borrow a dime but he did it under prudent management of the state fund just under two years of his administration he has delivered three flyovers and two bridges without owning workers salaries, this is worth celebrating

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha / Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) / Buhari: Boko Haram Fighters Are Scavengers Desperate For Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.