Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

My Mum Called Me And MTN Deducted My Credit :- "Receiver Pays" - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Mum Called Me And MTN Deducted My Credit :- "Receiver Pays" (14492 Views)

Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? / Help: MTN Deducted My Airtime Without Any Alert / How Mtn Deducted My Money For Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mum Called Me And MTN Deducted My Credit :- "Receiver Pays" by macloaded: 1:34pm On Aug 26, 2016
i experienced the same thing yesterday, i actually thought my sister was using some kind of a trick but she was confused when i confronted her. thank God it has been resolved

1 Share

Re: My Mum Called Me And MTN Deducted My Credit :- "Receiver Pays" by Tracygold(f): 1:48pm On Aug 26, 2016
Empty hen na rubbish network, this same thing happened to me yesterday, I just loaded 100 airtym and my mum called me, I picked e call only to hear a lady' s voice saying one minute remaining, I was just angry in this buhari regime, I know how I suffered to get that 100 naira by searching my brother' s to find that money; Empty-hen na God go punish una
Re: My Mum Called Me And MTN Deducted My Credit :- "Receiver Pays" by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
tell ur mum never to call u again
Re: My Mum Called Me And MTN Deducted My Credit :- "Receiver Pays" by jay7(m): 2:55pm On Aug 26, 2016
You pay for the call and the charging rate is not encouraging at all.
Re: My Mum Called Me And MTN Deducted My Credit :- "Receiver Pays" by Naijageak(m): 3:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
this is strange my dear. kindly call mtn and hear their version of the story....

my own version ...

guy mtn knew you ought to pay for your mum, maybe it's long you bought airtime and they think it's right for them to make you do the right thing

1 Like

Re: My Mum Called Me And MTN Deducted My Credit :- "Receiver Pays" by saintjoseph(m): 3:47pm On Aug 26, 2016
branhampaul:
God Punish MTN! Are You Experiencing This?

My mum called Me And it's my money they deducted. They took 36 naira for just 2 seconds. MTN o, you are really Empty Hen.

only 2seconds Abi. so they don't have anything to discuss
Re: My Mum Called Me And MTN Deducted My Credit :- "Receiver Pays" by Temysteve(m): 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
Blame your mum not mtn lol.... She used "Receiver pays" feature. tongue

Funny how a lot of peeps have forgotten about that feature. grin
lol, abeg help me with code. Dad always have @ least 2k frm his MTN line.
Re: My Mum Called Me And MTN Deducted My Credit :- "Receiver Pays" by FreeBoss: 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
Blame your mum not mtn lol.... She used "Receiver pays" feature. tongue

Funny how a lot of peeps have forgotten about that feature. grin
what if the receiver don't have sufficient airtime to cover the cost?
Re: My Mum Called Me And MTN Deducted My Credit :- "Receiver Pays" by comeandmarry: 5:31pm On Aug 26, 2016
You can like to dey show yoursef
No level
Flashtool:

Lol... U na Benin maOkn? “Ozwo" hehe
Re: My Mum Called Me And MTN Deducted My Credit :- "Receiver Pays" by Mudia48(m): 6:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
my was deduct and was also returned
Re: My Mum Called Me And MTN Deducted My Credit :- "Receiver Pays" by emitheo(m): 8:27am On Aug 28, 2016
oviexcels:

mtn has reviewed its international call and sms rate thats why pls lets learn how to make use of resources available, some of us will shout no light but we have never call or visited the electricity distribution company of our area to know why you dont have light
Ok nah
Re: My Mum Called Me And MTN Deducted My Credit :- "Receiver Pays" by branhampaul: 4:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
saintneo:
How can I activate this 'receiver pays' feature?

How?!
It Works For Only MTN Numbers.. To Use, Dial *121*mtn number# ,thats It.. God Bless You.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lg Optimus L3 E400 (how To Increase Your Internal Storage Or Rom Space To 1GB) / Review And Unboxing Of Zealot 'Sparkle' B570 Headphones / Benefits Of Having A Verified Social Media Account.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.