Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

My Mum Called Me And MTN Deducted My Credit :- "Receiver Pays" - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Mum Called Me And MTN Deducted My Credit :- "Receiver Pays" (14473 Views)

Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? / Help: MTN Deducted My Airtime Without Any Alert / How Mtn Deducted My Money For Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mum Called Me And MTN Deducted My Credit :- "Receiver Pays" by ObaKlaz: 10:57am On Aug 26, 2016
That's our latest, innovative value added service, my dear... MTN 'Magic Call'! gringringrin
Re: My Mum Called Me And MTN Deducted My Credit :- "Receiver Pays" by columbus007(m): 10:58am On Aug 26, 2016
MrTour:
Find a good lawyer and take them to court grin
for how much cheesy cheesy,well almost all companies in nigeria are broke cheesy
Re: My Mum Called Me And MTN Deducted My Credit :- "Receiver Pays" by emitheo(m): 11:00am On Aug 26, 2016
Na buhari cause am
Re: My Mum Called Me And MTN Deducted My Credit :- "Receiver Pays" by MrImole: 11:00am On Aug 26, 2016
Re: My Mum Called Me And MTN Deducted My Credit :- "Receiver Pays" by emitheo(m): 11:01am On Aug 26, 2016
ObaKlaz:
That's our latest, innovative value added service, my dear... MTN 'Magic Call'! gringringrin
Lol
Re: My Mum Called Me And MTN Deducted My Credit :- "Receiver Pays" by iaminspired: 11:01am On Aug 26, 2016
I sent a 2page msg to an international number Ghana precisely and #70 was deducted

Felt like crying but I put bold face do niggar cool

But I blame bubu

Re: My Mum Called Me And MTN Deducted My Credit :- "Receiver Pays" by iaminspired: 11:03am On Aug 26, 2016
op I warned you grin angry grin grin

You do string head.

Oyo z your case lol

Re: My Mum Called Me And MTN Deducted My Credit :- "Receiver Pays" by oviexcels(m): 11:04am On Aug 26, 2016
why do u think they have customer care line ? pls i call even my bank when i realize anything which is not clear to me, don't sit and play the victim when you have not even called customer service to know why they charged you for receiving call
Re: My Mum Called Me And MTN Deducted My Credit :- "Receiver Pays" by Stevosty: 11:07am On Aug 26, 2016
this is not funny o, fear dey catch me to use my mtn, I saw same complain somewhere, even their end of call notification has gone to sleep.
Re: My Mum Called Me And MTN Deducted My Credit :- "Receiver Pays" by oviexcels(m): 11:11am On Aug 26, 2016
emitheo:

Lol
mtn has reviewed its international call and sms rate thats why pls lets learn how to make use of resources available, some of us will shout no light but we have never call or visited the electricity distribution company of our area to know why you dont have light
Re: My Mum Called Me And MTN Deducted My Credit :- "Receiver Pays" by peaceMma(f): 11:13am On Aug 26, 2016
hehe.. call Mtn network and lay your complains #MTN worst
Re: My Mum Called Me And MTN Deducted My Credit :- "Receiver Pays" by drezzytwitch(m): 11:17am On Aug 26, 2016
branhampaul:
God Punish MTN! Are You Experiencing This?

My mum called Me And it's my money they deducted. They took 36 naira for just 2 seconds. MTN o, you are really Empty Hen.
anytin is possible with MTN diz days. had a similar experience too some couple of days ago. i recharged my line and the whole airtime was cleared off without making a single call. they arent to blame but the ineffective nigerian system.
Re: My Mum Called Me And MTN Deducted My Credit :- "Receiver Pays" by saintneo(m): 11:19am On Aug 26, 2016
How can I activate this 'receiver pays' feature?

How?!
Re: My Mum Called Me And MTN Deducted My Credit :- "Receiver Pays" by dermmy(m): 11:21am On Aug 26, 2016
Re: My Mum Called Me And MTN Deducted My Credit :- "Receiver Pays" by MrImole: 11:21am On Aug 26, 2016
Poor MTN, they are capable of stealing people's destinies.
Re: My Mum Called Me And MTN Deducted My Credit :- "Receiver Pays" by DAramis: 11:24am On Aug 26, 2016
MTN and Scamming...
Re: My Mum Called Me And MTN Deducted My Credit :- "Receiver Pays" by Barigaboy(m): 11:25am On Aug 26, 2016
Dem deduct your money because u wa suppose to call her.
Re: My Mum Called Me And MTN Deducted My Credit :- "Receiver Pays" by Femich18(m): 11:32am On Aug 26, 2016
MrTour:
Find a good lawyer and take them to court grin
Lol... On top 36 naira? Hahahaha
Re: My Mum Called Me And MTN Deducted My Credit :- "Receiver Pays" by Musalolo2687: 11:36am On Aug 26, 2016
Those crazy mtn guys... I was charged #360 for receiving a call of 44 seconds....

Re: My Mum Called Me And MTN Deducted My Credit :- "Receiver Pays" by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 26, 2016
oviexcels:
pls stop displaying ignorance, call 180 and lay the complain you must have paid for a service which is active on ur sim without you knowing.
mr know all.....i expected u to even tell him d package he subscribed to, since it was ur brain they used in manufacturing computer

Si Eba puo in jesus name

1 Like

Re: My Mum Called Me And MTN Deducted My Credit :- "Receiver Pays" by 9jatatafo(m): 11:41am On Aug 26, 2016
OP must have subscribed to one of these their useless packages unknowingly.
Re: My Mum Called Me And MTN Deducted My Credit :- "Receiver Pays" by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 26, 2016
How do u think MTN will pay the illegal fine the government fine them its through this illegal means let's just say N32 minus 1tr

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Mum Called Me And MTN Deducted My Credit :- "Receiver Pays" by Rekyz(m): 12:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
MTN... Milking The Nation.
Re: My Mum Called Me And MTN Deducted My Credit :- "Receiver Pays" by manando1(m): 12:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
That is called REVERSED CALL it deduct to the receiving person most of the times they start by sending you an sms if you accept that sms the call follows and charge you

1 Like

Re: My Mum Called Me And MTN Deducted My Credit :- "Receiver Pays" by Paradise163(f): 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
No one here is saying something meaningful. This exact thing happened to me yesterday. I called my mum and her airtime got deducted. Even mine got deducted as well
Is this like a new method of scamming Nigerians? ?
Re: My Mum Called Me And MTN Deducted My Credit :- "Receiver Pays" by yhemsy62(m): 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2016
branhampaul:

My mum called Me And it's my money they deducted. They took 36 naira for just 2 seconds. MTN o, you are really Empty Hen.
Bro you sure say your no be benmoov ur line dey so. It usually happens when roaming as in if you closed to Benin republic expect such thing to happen
Re: My Mum Called Me And MTN Deducted My Credit :- "Receiver Pays" by Toluene15: 12:31pm On Aug 26, 2016
branhampaul:

Same thing happened to my bro just now!
Re: My Mum Called Me And MTN Deducted My Credit :- "Receiver Pays" by Precious91(m): 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
Same thing happened to me yesterday.Few seconds.MTN nawa for you ooo
Re: My Mum Called Me And MTN Deducted My Credit :- "Receiver Pays" by PETUK(m): 12:47pm On Aug 26, 2016
I'm sorry but your mother is a witch
Re: My Mum Called Me And MTN Deducted My Credit :- "Receiver Pays" by valiantheartprod(f): 1:10pm On Aug 26, 2016
that's why loading airtime, is now a problem. imagine recharge phone and you start receiving text massages like someone who work in the bank
Re: My Mum Called Me And MTN Deducted My Credit :- "Receiver Pays" by moshould(m): 1:14pm On Aug 26, 2016
#OZWO...I smell Edo peeps here! My pipo...
Re: My Mum Called Me And MTN Deducted My Credit :- "Receiver Pays" by blank(f): 1:26pm On Aug 26, 2016
PETUK:
I'm sorry but your mother is a witch

WTF?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Things To Do When Your Phone Overheats While Charging / Benefits Of Having A Verified Social Media Account. / Is The Airtel Whatsapp Bundle Working Out For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.