Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) (42110 Views)

Lagos: Man Beats His Mother To Death For Refusing To Give Him N20k Pocket Money / ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals / Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by TIDDOLL(m): 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
D!ck Face.. undecided.Olosho too much this days sha.
Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by olutosfem(f): 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
God don catch am
Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by oganass(m): 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
Sai chanji
Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by martineinstein(m): 2:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
nigerians and crime these days
Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by Ekakamba: 2:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
[size=30pt]A lesson to Broke-ass biatches.[/size]
Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by 2tek: 2:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
Olosho work gone soar. Ladies and awoof. She wanted 30k,see her now. The man too is a buffoon nd should be dealt with.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by Tracygold(f): 2:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
Chai! Chai! There is God ooooo
Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
cheesy cheesy :Dpeople we say na buhari cause am
Berlyn:
girls would never learn...abeg no one should blame d guy jare he didn't use Jazz on them afterall undecided they choose to be his prey

Dumb girls everywhere ...this thing dey vex me sha angry
Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
cheesy cheesy :Dpeople we say na buhari cause am
lolz na only jobless people fit say that one grin
Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by ettaetta(m): 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
YungMillionaire:
shocked this guy above ONLY beat me to FTC by just a few seconds - why? shocked
funny dude
Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by 4nobody4every1: 2:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
Keneking:
NCAN Yaba branch reporting for duty grin

"....Falushe, who opened a Facebook account, using a fake name, Nifemi Ajanaku." Imagine impersonating another Nifemi from Ajanaku family grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by Cubeet2: 2:41pm On Aug 25, 2016
AFONJAS On the Beat
Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by seenter84: 2:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
C him slap able face
Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by next2kings(m): 2:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
The thunder wey go fire u still dey do press up.
Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by petitejolie(f): 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2016
I don't understand ladies o. how do dey fall for something DAT cheap online just like DAT. the name ain't fine sef, ajanaku. probably dey too had ulterior motives but met one DAT is more ulterior Dan diers. its different if d person is known to you cos u might not see DAT coming but for a total stranger, haba! I doubt dose ladies reason wit dier brain. it beats my imagination.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by Binsani(m): 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
If u ask me na who I go ask ?
Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by FILEBE(m): 2:54pm On Aug 25, 2016
sha! so many girls are just walking with no sense upstairs ( pardon me ) but it is the truth . They are easily deceived by anything. When a girl is dim witted it is her private parts that suffer.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by chemicalDisease: 2:57pm On Aug 25, 2016
dadaha:
what about the guy that jumped in attempted rape?
https://www.nairaland.com/3309422/unizik-student-attempted-rape-female

Is just 1% compare to the waste thats 99%.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by aniteze(m): 3:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
One thing I hate about some Ladies is that they will never learned their lessons with others experience until it happens to them. This kind issues has been long it started in social media and it will still continue. Stupid ladies they can easily deceived because they are so eager to follow men that has ride and big office name.

GOOD FOR THEM. very so another one will fall victim again.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by imurboss: 3:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
petitejolie:
I don't understand ladies o. how do dey fall for something DAT cheap online just like DAT. the name ain't fine sef, ajanaku. probably dey too had ulterior motives but met one DAT is more ulterior Dan diers. its different if d person is known to you cos u might not see DAT coming but for a total stranger, haba! I doubt dose ladies reason wit dier brain. it beats my imagination.

True,even though the guy invited you to his birthday party and you know you are not around to attend why delegate your sister to go on your behalf? Is it compulsory to attend the party.......some girls are so daft!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by Fourwinds: 3:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
petitejolie:
it is greed...any time I say some ladies are greedy I get blame here...she heard #30000.. dat couldn't make her to reason

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by Fourwinds: 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
Berlyn:
girls would never learn...abeg no one should blame d guy jare he didn't use Jazz on them afterall undecided they choose to be his prey

no be only u dey vex....some girls are just damn greedy...she heard #30000, she began to reason with her t0t0...plenty nonsense dey welahi

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by cyojunior1(m): 3:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
Originality007:
NCAN Ogbese Akure Ondo state branch, where are here

What ? U mean

Where !

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by amokeme(f): 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
She said he begged for forgiveness that same night and told her that they should go to the restaurant to eat, only for him to leave her there in the guise of going upstairs to speak with his manager.

“I was still at the restaurant waiting when the receptionist brought my food. But I told her to take it to the room that I want to eat there. She refused that she won’t go to the room unless I followed her. Since I had the key to Room 103 with me, I followed her only to see the room open and my phones and everything gone. He took everything and withdrew the N172, 000 I had in my account,” she claimed.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy more girls like this should fall victim of such, maybe then, they will learn

How did the rape come in
Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by next2kings(m): 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
imurboss:

True,even though the guy invited you to his birthday party and you know you are not around to attend why delegate your sister to go on your behalf? Is it compulsory to attend the party.......some girls are so daft!

I wonder! Abi na presidential IV?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by rashmanny(m): 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
Why won't girls learn from someone's past mistake(s)? Social media dey kil una and u no wan learn...
Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by mikolo80: 3:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
Berlyn:

more like hungry girls
Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by Bestlily(f): 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
Originality007:
NCAN Ogbese Akure Ondo state branch, where are here

Nigerian grammatical society are u guys seeing this?
Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
All his victims re greedy, whorish madwomen. How on earth cud sb deceive dem so cheaply? Women & free things sha.
Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by ekiyor3: 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
why would I see a hungry looking man like this I would believe he is a BANK manager.
way I no drink awopka.
Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by Originality007: 4:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
Bestlily:

Nigerian grammatical society are u guys seeing this?

grin grin grin grin grin no mind me, na the speed wey i take enter the thread make me forget my grammer grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Anambra After Demanding For Divorce (Graphic) / 65-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend’s 12-Year-Old Daughter, Gives Her N20 / Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.