Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Closed - Car Talk (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Closed (80078 Views)

5 Sounds That Signal Your Car Needs Auto Repairs Immediately / Thread For Volvo Car Owners/lovers / Its A/C Season Again, Lets Share Problems And Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Closed by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:32am On Jun 11, 2018
virtualking:
Just wonder how often do i have to service my a.c. for working properly, should I inspect it yearly?

cabin filters should be replaced at every oil change, condensers backwashed every service interval.

1 Like

Re: Closed by jossytech(m): 8:11am On Jun 11, 2018
how can i get sure toks abeg, i need 2 one for use and one for reseve abeg
GAZZUZZ:

you bought a fake belt. Nah toks sure pass grin
Re: Closed by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:28am On Jun 11, 2018
jossytech:
how can i get sure toks abeg, i need 2 one for use and one for reseve abeg

0706 750 1444 thank me later
Re: Closed by prinzboi: 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2018
hello oga Gazzuzz , please my Hyundai 1997 do jerk and power off when AC is on and there is a slow movement or in traffic or on slight idling. this does not happen if on speed or when AC is not put on.
please help what could be d cause. I recently changed the evaporator sir. thanks.
Re: Closed by bigwizzy001(m): 1:36pm On Jun 14, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

0706 750 1444 thank me later

Oga Gazzuz and all other bosses. Please help me I.

I took the car to the an AC technician last week as I've stopped using AC 7 years ago when all of a sudden one hose burst and all the gas escaped. I had to change the compressor as the man told me it's bad and he flushed the entire system including the condenser. I noticed the refrigerant he bought for me has expired as I saw 07/2017 at the base of the can but he said it doesn't matter. Now, he's completed everything but the AC doesn't get cold in the afternoon(only blows warm air). It's a bit cold in the morning and evening.

My questions :
1. Please is it because of the expired gas he filled for me or the new compressor he got for me isn't okay ?

2. The car used to idle under 1000rpm before installing AC. He increased the idle to 1000rpm so it won't go off when I put the AC on. Now, when I put on my AC, the idle comes down to 750-800rpm. Is this ok?

3. The car vibrates and jerks anytime I parked or remove my leg from the gas pedal while the AC is on but behave normally when I don't on the AC ? What could be the likely cause(s) of this?

Thanks in anticipation...
Re: Closed by boxymccoy(m): 3:38pm On Jun 15, 2018
Oga Gazzuzz, pls I changed my compressor and condenser last month and my AC started cooling but not that ice cold. I do hear some squealing sound too when am put it on and the car doesn't move well once it is on. Again, the guy installed a thermostat for the AC and I don't know if it's necessary.

Pls what is the problem here sir?
Re: Closed by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:10am On Jun 16, 2018
Thread closed.
Re: Closed by captainking(m): 7:21am On Jun 16, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Thread closed.
why closing the thread boss. You can ask your boy. Oluwuwaseun to take over nah... You are like the air we breathe in cartalk..
Re: Closed by diportivo: 12:03pm On Jun 17, 2018
captainking:
why closing the thread boss. You can ask your boy. Oluwuwaseun to take over nah... You are like the air we breathe in cartalk..

the oracle has to be appeased angry
Re: Closed by obekediamondfuto(m): 3:08pm On Jun 17, 2018
diportivo:

should we beg him?
damn those jiji and olx guys begging him to come over with free ads included
Re: Closed by obekediamondfuto(m): 3:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
Re: Closed by fuckboys: 5:45pm On Jun 17, 2018
HAHAHA grin, them don dey close. Him and his asslickers are in for some real gbege. Shey carquest is already in Nigeria, na to close shop remain grin

Kazeems without certificate playing God on autos section, they'll close shop when the real gods arrive

Gasoline will later end up as a full time Uber driver!!! grin

9 Likes

Re: Closed by captainking(m): 10:24pm On Jun 17, 2018
diportivo:

Abii... With some bottles of chilled origin.. Fresh fish or nkwobi.. Live and direct.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Closed by diportivo: 7:16am On Jun 18, 2018
fuckboys:
HAHAHA grin, them don dey close. Him and his asslickers are in for some real gbege. Shey carquest is already in Nigeria, na to close shop remain grin

Kazeems without certificate playing God on autos section, they'll close shop when the real gods arrive

The gadzuz will later end up as a full time Uber driver!!! grin

jark,is that you cry

u make it sound like people don't make a living from being Uber drivers......as tho people don't feed their families and send their kids to school despite being Uber drivers

ur brain is surplus to requirement... unfortunately

it's the Uber thing that's annoying me in all the gibberish u typed up there

you that isn't a driver,I see how ur life is making plenty sense that u are here hating on drivers...the irony grin

4 Likes

Re: Closed by jodecibmw: 7:24am On Jun 18, 2018
grin grin grin
obekediamondfuto:

should we beg him?

damn those jiji and olx guys begging him to come over with free ads included
Re: Closed by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 18, 2018
diportivo:

jark,is that you cry

u make it sound like people don't make a living from being Uber drivers......as tho people don't feed their families and send their kids to school despite being Uber drivers

ur brain is surplus to requirement... unfortunately

it's the Uber thing that's annoying me in all the gibberish u typed up there

you that isn't a driver,I see how ur life is making plenty sense that u are here hating on drivers...the irony grin
one of his loyal asslickers spotted, I'm sure you don't only lick his ass, you dig it also cheesy . Fucking HOMO!!

Somebody cannot talk to their God anyhow, na to swarm like bees dey pursue the person

1 Like

Re: Closed by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 18, 2018
fuckboys:

Gasoline will later end up as a full time Uber driver!!! grin
so person don dey notice wetin I dey notice since sef. Baba you wicked cheesy
Re: Closed by diportivo: 7:33am On Jun 18, 2018
desquad:
one of his loyal asslickers spotted, I'm sure you don't only lick his ass, you dig it also cheesy . Fucking HOMO!!

Somebody cannot talk to their God anyhow, na to swarm like bees dey pursue the person

there's life after all of these thing we say here....the aforementioned is not my god,he is my brother.if u don't have family,ur loss sir

no one is above criticism...he does bad,go ahead and criticize him with proof....everybody learns and we move on

but,if u simply want to hate on my bro, for hating sake and u think I won't defend him if need be,u are on a long thing

with his expertise he might appear as a god to y'all....there's no one that can help you guys with the complex issues plaguing y'all grin

3 Likes

Re: Closed by Cosplay: 7:58am On Jun 18, 2018
desquad:

fuckboys:

ucsparks:

But you guys are all the same person.

2 Likes

Re: Closed by captainking(m): 8:11am On Jun 18, 2018
Cosplay:

Detective cosplay.... Reporting for duty. wink grin grin

1 Like

Re: Closed by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:46am On Jun 18, 2018
Cosplay:

lolz, now u see how madness starts.

how can someone make a comment and make a remark on that same comment as a third party?

that's insanity on a whole new Arkham level.

this kain thing tire me seriously and diportivo was busy trying to make a mentally deranged person reason well. dipo well u tried, but like I always say..... some issues can not be handled physically, sometimes u need to go either spiritual or metaphysical!

1 Like

Re: Closed by jodecibmw: 9:01am On Jun 18, 2018
shocked shocked Yeah I thought so for fuckboys and desquad their respective comments here give me the feeling they were one and de same person too.
Nice one detective Cosplay.

Cosplay:

Re: Closed by diportivo: 10:18am On Jun 18, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

lolz, now u see how madness starts.

how can someone make a comment and make a remark on that same comment as a third party?

that's insanity on a whole new Arkham level.

this kain thing tire me seriously and dip.ortivo was busy trying to make a mentally deranged person reason well. dipo well u tried, but like I always say..... some issues can not be handled physically, sometimes u need to go either spiritual or metaphysical!

that guys problem is hyperphysical grin
Re: Closed by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:05am On Jun 18, 2018
A/C systems are very very delicate.

I work on A/C systems every day, and If you do not approach problems in a sequential technical manner, you will get less than perfect results.

I started this thread because I wanted to help out people with a/c repairs, sadly the questions I receive here are in no way technical, and my responses are like I'm speaking giberrish.

How many technicians use a vacuum pump? How many technicians use U.V dye to find leaks? How many technicians bother to check correct high and low readings across a/c systems with varying ambient temp?

People are more interested in price of this, and price of that, and they give vague queries like (My ac was refilled 2 weeks ago and it stopped chilling now what can be wrong?). I receive several mentions every minute, and it is sad to see a query that cannot get an informed answer. Until more techs that use precision equipment come on board the a/c repair industry, it will be difficult/impossible answering questions on a/c systems.

I closed the thread because it was becoming to tiring to respond and I felt bad ignoring those whose questions had no answers.

IF any one else will like to carry on the mantle pls respond here and I will gladly change the thread topic to whatever suits you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Closed by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

I work on A/C systems every day, and If you do not approach problems in a sequential technical manner, you will get less than perfect results.

I started this thread because I wanted to help out people with a/c repairs, sadly the questions I receive here are in no way technical, and my responses are like I'm speaking giberrish.

How many technicians use a vacuum pump? How many technicians use U.V dye to find leaks? How many technicians bother to check correct high and low readings across a/c systems with varying ambient temp?

People are more interested in price of this, and price of that, and they give vague queries like (My ac was refilled 2 weeks ago and it stopped chilling now what can be wrong?). I receive several mentions every minute, and it is sad to see a query that cannot get an informed answer. Until more techs that use precision equipment come on board the a/c repair industry, it will be difficult/impossible answering questions on a/c systems.

I closed the thread because it was becoming to tiring to respond and I felt bad ignoring those whose questions had no answers.

IF any one else will like to carry on the mantle pls respond here and I will gladly change the thread topic to whatever suits you.

mazdaengineparts will like to volunteer
Re: Closed by captainking(m): 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

mosbus can volunteer
Re: Closed by chukel(m): 4:39am On Jun 19, 2018
Mosbus, u r needed here. The dude is too calm, quiet and maybe shy. He may not want to show himself. But he is quite talented at what he does.

1 Like

Re: Closed by mosbus: 9:31am On Jun 19, 2018
captainking:
mosbus can volunteer
No problem am here to answer any questions concerning your car air conditioning.fill free.
Re: Closed by mogreen22: 7:50pm On Jun 19, 2018
Please just hand the thread to Mosbus. Asides the fact that he has all the mentioned equipments ( vacuum pump, uv dye, sniffer, pin hole cameras et all) he's customer service is top notch

1 Like

Re: Closed by captainking(m): 10:48pm On Jun 19, 2018
chukel:
Mosbus, u r needed here. The dude is too calm, quiet and maybe shy. He may not want to show himself. But he is quite talented at what he does.
I agree... Gazzuzz.. Please hand over this thread to Mosbus.. He is an AC guru

1 Like

Re: Closed by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:17am On Jun 20, 2018
captainking:
I agree... Gazzuzz.. Please hand over this thread to Mosbus.. He is an AC guru

mazdaengineparts nko? that willingly volunteered
Re: Closed by captainking(m): 8:52am On Jun 20, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

mazdaengineparts nko? that willingly volunteered
he is good.. Very good.. But. I haven't seen any of his threads on AC.. While Mosbus has a dedicated ac thread.. Both of them can handle this thread.. The most important thing is that.. This thread remains active and be handled by good hands.. cheesy grin smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo / Weird Toyota Camry Spotted In Edo State (Photos) / Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.