Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,078 members, 7,953,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:40 PM

. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (2496 Views)

Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" / Fayose Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Nigerian President / Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by udumosam23(m): 6:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
Caffeine:

Great!
Faith: Christian, I'm super tolerant of people of all faiths, and those without.

Educational background: University 3rd year, Heidelberg university, Baden-Württemberg, Germany. I major in Information Technology, but I find myself increasingly drawn to management, and business, and politics smiley I don't really have an ambition to go to graduate school, I guess I'm impatient to contribute to the world grin I also did a semester of exchange studies in Tokyo, Japan.

Family Background: Very humble smiley I'm from Cross River State. My mom is a civil servant in public health, Dad was a soldier, he is now late, more than a decade ago. I'm fortunate to win a scholarship to study abroad.

I think I'm pretty smart, certainly ambitious. I'm working hard on my people skills. I'm a member of Toastmasters International, so I know a thing or two about public speaking. I'm extremely Pan-African, and very passionate about the future of our country, to which I hope I can contribute. The way I speak about Africa and Nigeria, my friends joke that I will be president one day grin I deny it, but it's something I secretly hope I can be

I hope this is enough info. Will be happy to give more smiley

Great profile you've got here. Just add a little of more voluntary services, make some noise whether sensible or insensible like lady F, to gain some publicity. You can start by directly criticising the present govt. Where you think they've failed.

Maintain your stance on a particular issue like puttin. When an opportunity comes and you're consulted or staged, make sure you got something up the sleeves.

It will come to a time you will be offered positions, money, contract to compromise your stance, say or do otherwise. Make sure you know what you're looking for and why.

With consistent character, popularity, and money a lot of it. You might have the chance when Nigeria becomes better.

1 Like

Re: . by AbuMaryam1(m): 7:08pm On Aug 25, 2016
Caffeine:

Great!
Faith: Christian, I'm super tolerant of people of all faiths, and those without.

Educational background: University 3rd year, Heidelberg university, Baden-Württemberg, Germany. I major in Information Technology, but I find myself increasingly drawn to management, and business, and politics smiley I don't really have an ambition to go to graduate school, I guess I'm impatient to contribute to the world grin I also did a semester of exchange studies in Tokyo, Japan.

Family Background: Very humble smiley I'm from Cross River State. My mom is a civil servant in public health, Dad was a soldier, he is now late, more than a decade ago. I'm fortunate to win a scholarship to study abroad.

I think I'm pretty smart, certainly ambitious. I'm working hard on my people skills. I'm a member of Toastmasters International, so I know a thing or two about public speaking. I'm extremely Pan-African, and very passionate about the future of our country, to which I hope I can contribute. The way I speak about Africa and Nigeria, my friends joke that I will be president one day grin I deny it, but it's something I secretly hope I can be

I hope this is enough info. Will be happy to give more smiley

Good profile of yours. Have you ever join any fraternity?

Have you ever been a leader of any group, society or

community? Have you ever employ people, atleast 100?

In your community and it outside? What class of

associate did you have, how did you touch thier lives?

What business you or your family are into? No vex we

are talking about being a Nigeria president.
Re: . by mikolo80: 6:09am On Aug 26, 2016
Caffeine:
Hello Nairalanders,
I am twenty years old, and want to be president of our great country one day.
What can I begin to do to prepare myself?
What books should I read, which organizations should I be part of? How can I prepare in general?

Thanks for your responses.
read and practice how other presidents did it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Caffeine(m): 7:19am On Aug 27, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
the person ruling us now don't even a NEPA bill.
I sincerely do not get the point about the bill smiley
Re: . by Caffeine(m): 7:20am On Aug 27, 2016
udumosam23:

Great profile you've got here. Just add a little of more voluntary services, make some noise whether sensible or insensible like lady F, to gain some publicity. You can start by directly criticising the present govt. Where you think they've failed.

Maintain your stance on a particular issue like puttin. When an opportunity comes and you're consulted or staged, make sure you got something up the sleeves.

It will come to a time you will be offered positions, money, contract to compromise your stance, say or do otherwise. Make sure you know what you're looking for and why.

With consistent character, popularity, and money a lot of it. You might have the chance when Nigeria becomes better.
Wow, I'll keep all these in mind, thank you so much!
Re: . by Caffeine(m): 7:27am On Aug 27, 2016
AbuMaryam1:

Good profile of yours. Have you ever join any fraternity?

No, I haven't, do I need to? I'm quite sensitive about the company I keep smiley

Have you ever been a leader of any group, society or
community?

I have held leadership of some really small groups here in Germany, but not in Nigeria. So...

Have you ever employ people, atleast 100?

No, but I plan to start a company in education, so I hope one day I can surpass that milestone

In your community and it outside? What class of

associate did you have, how did you touch thier lives?

Uh, this is a bit hard to answer to. I certainly haven't had wide scale impact yet.

What business you or your family are into?

My immediate family isn't into any business at least as far as I know smiley

No vex we are talking about being a Nigeria president.

No please! I appreciate the conciseness of your questions. They are making me think. I guess I now begin to have a hint of what I need to do. More advice is welcome please smiley Obviously you have expertise in this. Thank you!
Re: . by Peterosky(m): 7:51am On Aug 27, 2016
[quote author=Caffeine post=48792156]Hello Nairalanders,
I am twenty years old, and want to be president of our great country one day.
What can I begin to do to prepare myself?
What books should I read, which organizations should I be part of? How can I prepare in general?

.Very simple,go and forge WAEC certificate.If i dey lie go and ask Bubu ur Presidiot.

1 Like

Re: . by EdoBoy90(m): 8:14am On Aug 27, 2016
In aspiring to become a President in Nigeria, you must be versatile and join a political party. There is what I called "Noise" in politics especially in Nigeria. This means you must be a noise maker by criticising the government constructively for your voice to be heard and if you are not with them at the center initially that will make them draw you close because you are a product. When you are close with them, you skyrocket your presidential ambition.

You must have a buoyant financial wherewithal capability because politics in Nigeria is all about money, an Igbo will say Ego.

books to read:
10 Laws Of Leadership by Bill Newman
Multiply Your Success Lead by Sam Adeyemi ( You can still read other some of his books)
The 48 Laws of power by Robert Greene
The Law of Success by Napoleon Hill.

2 Likes

Re: . by Caffeine(m): 2:18am On Aug 28, 2016
EdoBoy90:
In aspiring to become a President in Nigeria, you must be versatile and join a political party. There is what I called "Noise" in politics especially in Nigeria. This means you be a noise maker by criticising the government constructively for your voice to be heard and if you are not with them at the center initially that will make them draw you close because you are a product. When you are close with them, you skyrocket you presidential ambition.

You must have a buoyant financial wherewithal capability because politics in Nigeria is all about money, an Igbo will say Ego.

books to read:
10 Laws Of Leadership by Bill Newman
Multiply Your Success Lead by Sam Adeyemi ( You can still read other some of his books)
The 48 Laws of power by Robert Greene
The Law of Success by Napoleon Hill.
Wow, these are highly strategic recommendations, thank you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On The State Of The Nation By Frank / A Dog In The US Is More Intelligent Than Buhari Supporters- Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.