Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) (62118 Views)

Thomas-Wilson Ikubese Reacts To Buhari's Apology To MKO / Thomas-Wilson Ikubese Joins Alliance For New Nigeria (ANN) / Profile Of Dr Thomas-Wilson Ikubese: Nigerian 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by lightblazingnow(m): 9:44am On Jul 28, 2017
Fellow Nigerians,

I make this declaration with a heavy heart and tears in my eyes.

I weep for Nigeria, my beloved country!

Nations which were in the same league with us at independence have since joined the developed world, while we are daily retrogressing rather than make advancement.

Nigeria ought to be the pride of the black race. But today, we have become a global embarrassment!

This nation is blessed with vast natural and human resources. Yet, we live as though we are sub-humans.

Our albatross over the years, is largely hinged on the fact that those who manage our resources are ill-prepared for office, selfish and lack the vision for posterity.

In 2011, I wrote a book tittled MY PRESCRIPTION FOR NIGERIA.

In that publication, I stated the 23 areas that must be addressed for Nigeria to become the nation of our dreams.

Ever since, I’ve passed the content therein to our national leadership with very little willingness to so implement on their part, as this will make the occupation of political office strictly a seat for rendering SERVICE and not a ticket for self enrichment, taking the political and economic power away from them, placing it in the hands of the masses!

Seeing that our present crop of political leadership might never implement these recommendations, I have decided to run for the office of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, so that I can put machineries in place for the actualization of these recommendations, which will birth the New Nigeria of our dreams.

I hereby call on our youths, which form 70% of the Nigerian population, to rise up and join me in this civil revolution through the ballot box come 2019, rather than recycle the current political brigades.

You the youths are the ones to determine the political platform under which this project shall be actualized.

I am but a Medical Practitioner, not a money-bag. So you shall all contribute your window’s mite to the success of this project; our project!

Tell your friends, colleagues, siblings, parents, neighbours, that a new Nigeria is possible and together we can!

We shall not bribe electorates to get their votes come 2019. These politicians bribed them for votes not long ago, but now we are all suffering the consequences thereof.

SHARE and Spread this message far and wide.

Consider yourself the Campaign Manager of this project called REVOLUTION-NIGERIA-2019 in your locality.

In the days to come, I shall be making further submissions in the light of this all-important project.

A New Nigeria is possible!

Yes We Can!

Yes We Fit!

God bless Nigeria.

Dr Thomas-Wilson Ikubese
Presidential Aspirant.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=881472288658722&substory_index=0&id=614628972009723

19 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by lightblazingnow(m): 10:32am On Jul 28, 2017
Wow

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by oladeebo: 11:37am On Jul 28, 2017
Dr I've never hear anything about you, non read your book!
It would be interested to let world known your ideology and your manifestos before your family photos!

176 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by yarimo(m): 11:58am On Jul 28, 2017
On his poster he wrote WANTED, WANTED by the police abi ? grin

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by lightblazingnow(m): 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
Wow again

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by NonFarmPayrol: 3:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
lalasticlala

lets give him an audience

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by Ra88: 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2017
I know Nigerian youths especially those on Nairaland will not support this man or even give him benefit of doubt because;

* He has not stolen billions of Nigeria money

* Nigerians love SLAVERY

* He has not displayed any punch lines like 'I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody'

* He is too young, we like them old, weak and senile.

* He has no history of ever being involved in political thuggery or military.

* And of course he doesn't have 70 years experience in Nigeria politics.

* This might not even make front page because he is not yet affiliated with them occult group named PDP & APC

NOBODY WILL EVER HAND YOU FREEDOM, YOU MUST FIGHT FOR IT.

372 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by lightblazingnow(m): 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
I support

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by Xsem(m): 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
Is that destinedtowin

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by tuscani: 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
Yes we can !

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by divineshare(m): 4:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
i will vote him

19 Likes

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by wunmi590(m): 4:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
Yes, we need more doctors as president, so that they can come and cure the disease of corruption in our Nigerian politicians

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
The pr!vate part of a woman is not a play thing for a sleeping child. The seat of the presidency is no child's play. I wish him Goodluck

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by robosky02(m): 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
use your life to do something better

Nigerian politics tooooooooo much gobe

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by magoo10(m): 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
Story
You better save your money.
Who will conduct the elections ?INEC
Ko le werk!

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by eagleeye2: 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
Vote for Doctor. Health care go be number 1 agenda

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
That's good. Wishing him all the best in his political ambition.
God bless Nigeria.

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by Agimor(m): 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
Let's see your manifesto we will take it from there.

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by Cladez(m): 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
You should have aspired first for your state's local government chairman so that people can assertain your ability to work for the people and not just jump from nowhere to become the president its not done anywhere.

How are we sure you won't be different.its best you make a name for yourself first.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by GoldenJAT(m): 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
this is what we are saying!!

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by BrutalJab: 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
Better than the old cargo abi museum lying in state 4 one hospital in London.

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
Nice one...
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ra88:
I know Nigerian youths especially those on Nairaland will not support this man or even give him benefit of doubt because;

* He has not stolen billions of Nigeria money

* Nigerians love SLAVERY

* He has not displayed any punch lines like 'I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody'

* He is too young, we like them old, weak and senile.

* He has no history of ever being involved in political thuggery or military.

* And of course he doesn't have 70 years experience in Nigeria politics.

* This might not even make front page because he is not yet affiliated with them occult group named PDP & APC

NOBODY WILL EVER HAND YOU FREEDOM, YOU MUST FIGHT FOR IT.
That guy is 45 so he is not a youth.
Make him go sitdown for hospital.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by RealHaute: 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
Awww... cry
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by DLondonboiy: 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
Beautiful family....

But BMCs won't support him. One is already criticizing his family photo...because the young nigga won't have 80k to pay them for fooling themselves every month on online..bunch of shameless e-rats..

Oga doc, if i was a Nigerian I'd have voted for you but I'm a BIAFRAN and I've no business with Nigeria politics ever again.

Goodluck.

23 Likes

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by 0b100100111: 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
From the angle am viewing the doctors forehead, he will be greater than Diezani Allison Madukwe

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by dapsoneh: 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
Welcome development but the truth is that Nigeria is being ruled be cabals and if you don't belong to it, forget it. Of course we can vote you but I bet you, that vote will never count
Cute family though!

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by apesinola001: 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
You have my vote already

Video: Saraki Asking Kwarans To Vote Buhari / Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night / Man Paraded By DSS After 15 Loaded AK-47 Rifles Were Found In His Car. Photos