Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Alaafin Of Oyo Visits President Buhari At Statehouse Abuja(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alaafin Of Oyo Visits President Buhari At Statehouse Abuja(photos) (1376 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) / Buhari Meets With Yakubu Gowon In Statehouse Today (photos / President Buhari Receives Alex Ekwueme In Statehouse On 26th May 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alaafin Of Oyo Visits President Buhari At Statehouse Abuja(photos) by obiremy: 4:44pm On Aug 25, 2016
President Buhari today 25th Aug 2016 received Alaafin of Oyo HRH Oba Lamidi Olayiwola Adeyemi III at the Statehouse.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/buhari-receives-alaafin-of-oyo-at.html

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Visits President Buhari At Statehouse Abuja(photos) by tobtap: 4:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
Kabieosi ooo.... sure king

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Visits President Buhari At Statehouse Abuja(photos) by sarrki(m): 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2016
Kabiyesi

Iku baba yeye

Oba ofo ti ofo ogbodo se

Oba iya to iya ogbodo je

Oba Adanu ti Adanu ogbodo kan

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Visits President Buhari At Statehouse Abuja(photos) by aare07(m): 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
That is my King

#irepOyo

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Visits President Buhari At Statehouse Abuja(photos) by aare07(m): 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
T""
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Visits President Buhari At Statehouse Abuja(photos) by agwom(m): 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Visits President Buhari At Statehouse Abuja(photos) by mamabomboy: 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2016
Useless Afonja. Go back to your oga, the Ebora of owo phools and tell him that his days are numbered. Buhari will not give Afonjas what they want, so you better go and rule the stones and brown roofs you call your subjects.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Visits President Buhari At Statehouse Abuja(photos) by mamabomboy: 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
aare07:
That is my King

#irepOyo
Your king is a beggar and errand boy.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Visits President Buhari At Statehouse Abuja(photos) by xreal: 5:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
Yes, Buhari needs his support.

Haters can continue....

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Visits President Buhari At Statehouse Abuja(photos) by sarrki(m): 5:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
mamabomboy:
Useless Afonja. Go back to your oga, the Ebora of owo phools and tell him that his days are numbered. Buhari will not give Afonjas what they want, so you better go and rule the stones and brown roofs you call your subjects.
my prayer to you is that God shower mercy on you .

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Visits President Buhari At Statehouse Abuja(photos) by seunmsg(m): 5:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
Kabiyesi Iku baba yeye
Kara ole o
Long may you reign!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Visits President Buhari At Statehouse Abuja(photos) by aare07(m): 6:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
mamabomboy:

Your king is a beggar and errand boy.
Receive sense.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Visits President Buhari At Statehouse Abuja(photos) by Arise01: 7:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
sarrki:
Kabiyesi

Iku baba yeye

Oba ofo ti ofo ogbodo se

Oba iya to iya ogbodo je

Oba Adanu ti Adanu ogbodo kan
....... Baba Agbalagba, I sight you bro. Bawo ni taraba
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Visits President Buhari At Statehouse Abuja(photos) by sarrki(m): 7:16pm On Aug 25, 2016
Arise01:
....... Baba Agbalagba, I sight you bro. Bawo ni taraba
Arise01
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Visits President Buhari At Statehouse Abuja(photos) by onojaduru: 9:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
Alaafin one of the Yoruba leaders I respect a lot because of the way he comport himself
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Visits President Buhari At Statehouse Abuja(photos) by Rossikki: 11:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
Mehn, but the level of furnishing and the interior decor of this Aso Rock is something else sha.

This Buhari is just enjoying. cool

And I'm sure light doesn't blink in that place. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Ex Osun SSG Fatai Akinbade Loses Son In China / Tinubu: How We Plotted Pdp’s Downfall / Sherriff Will End Up Working For APC – Gov Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.