Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,148 members, 7,953,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:22 PM

See The Picture Of The Pregnant Woman Been Killed In Enugu. Graphic pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Picture Of The Pregnant Woman Been Killed In Enugu. Graphic pic (3249 Views)

Amaechi: I Could Have Been Killed By Ken Saro Wiwa's Killers Because Of Buhari / The Corpse Of The Pregnant Suicide Bomber Killed Today In Borno. Graphic Pics / This Gallant Soldier Has Been Killed By Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Picture Of The Pregnant Woman Been Killed In Enugu. Graphic pic by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:26pm On Aug 25, 2016
A country where the masses are no longer safe is a bad one. This is the second time the fulani herdsmen have attacked the people of Enugu state. Killing many, raping their young pregnant women, young girls and using their knife to slit their throat, stomach. The Enugu state government needs to protect their people and stop waiting an order from the federal government. You have the constitutional rights to protect your people Mr governor. Nobody will be happy to see his or her sister been raped and killed in this manner not even you Mr governor . I'm pained, seeing this brutality being carried out on the poor masses. I sympathize with those who is affected with the killings in Enugu state. It's sad that in Nigeria, if you talk against evil, you will be killed and if you still close mouth, you will still be killed. We need God's Kingdom.

Re: See The Picture Of The Pregnant Woman Been Killed In Enugu. Graphic pic by bentlywills(m): 7:34pm On Aug 25, 2016
Viewers discretion is advised

But Op dz your story no get source oo

RIP to the dead
Re: See The Picture Of The Pregnant Woman Been Killed In Enugu. Graphic pic by newbornmacho(m): 7:41pm On Aug 25, 2016
If Enugu youths want to sit down and be wiped out that's their choice. But there are other places in igbo land where this cannot happen because of the healthy respect conferred by a mutually assured destruction.
Re: See The Picture Of The Pregnant Woman Been Killed In Enugu. Graphic pic by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
It is when the community want to retaliate against the fulani herdsmen that the police will come and start arresting them.But they won't come to their rescue when the fulani herdsmen are killing them.
Re: See The Picture Of The Pregnant Woman Been Killed In Enugu. Graphic pic by GeeOh(f): 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2016
may God not forgive the perpetrators of this act,may they also be cut short like they did to this woman,too much innocent blood been shed may God console the family. RIP TO THE DEAD
Re: See The Picture Of The Pregnant Woman Been Killed In Enugu. Graphic pic by mejai(m): 9:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
newbornmacho:
If Enugu youths want to sit down and be wiped out that's their choice. But there are other places in igbo land where this cannot happen because of the healthy respect conferred by a mutually assured destruction.
hehehe.... MAD...nuclear weapon
Re: See The Picture Of The Pregnant Woman Been Killed In Enugu. Graphic pic by limeta(f): 9:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
Enugu how far
Any way i wait to hear respose by tomorrow.
i dont want to hear police or army they just people in uniform
just in case you forget
Re: See The Picture Of The Pregnant Woman Been Killed In Enugu. Graphic pic by andyanders: 11:02pm On Aug 25, 2016
newbornmacho:

If actually Fulanu herdsmen did this and Enugu people are waiting for the federal government to come to their aid, then all Enugu people are useless and undeveloped.

If they cannot handle the Fulani herdsmen, then they should bury their heads in shame.I cannot weep for them.

(1) (Reply)

Tension In Aso Rock Over Buhari's Health; Osinbajo's Men Move To Take Charge / I Will Kill All Nigerians, I Will Avenge The Deaths Of Biafrans – Kanu (VIDEO) / 195 Countries Of The World And Their Population (see Nigeria At #7)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.