Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Why You Should Be Careful When Dating Babes From Broken Homes - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Be Careful When Dating Babes From Broken Homes (6149 Views)

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / Only Ladies From A Broken Homes Who Did Not Enjoy Fatherly Love Are Feminist. / 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Be Careful When Dating Babes From Broken Homes by Ladyjumong(f): 3:06am On Aug 12, 2017
Oh please, op nt every gel, u dnt ave to make it general lyk all of em posses dah trait, sum do find a way to move on sad
Re: Why You Should Be Careful When Dating Babes From Broken Homes by geraldo077: 3:33am On Aug 12, 2017
Very true....everything Op detailed is so on point,talking from personal experience.
Re: Why You Should Be Careful When Dating Babes From Broken Homes by SmellingAnus(m): 3:45am On Aug 12, 2017
Speaking from personal experience too... I agree with you Op... Nice one... Although probably not in all cases but nice write up...
Re: Why You Should Be Careful When Dating Babes From Broken Homes by stuffs4me(m): 5:50am On Aug 12, 2017
Ladyjumong:
Oh please, op nt every gel, u dnt ave to make it general lyk all of em posses dah trait, sum do find a way to move on sad

soilsista:
I don't agree with this. Not all women.

It is very true for nearly all the cases. Most girls from broken homes are damaged goods and are psychological unbalanced. Any man unlucky enough to go into a relationship will suffer so much.
Re: Why You Should Be Careful When Dating Babes From Broken Homes by Divay22(f): 6:53am On Aug 12, 2017
stuffs4me:

It is very true for nearly all the cases. Most girls from broken homes are damaged goods and are psychological unbalanced. Any man unlucky enough to go into a relationship will suffer so much.
If only they can get help, they'll make a good partner...
Because no sane person would want her kids to pass through whatever she passed true as a result of a broken home...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Be Careful When Dating Babes From Broken Homes by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 12, 2017
At what point wud pple stop generalization. Dat a gal comes from a home dat is not broken doesnt mean she cant have such traits. Go sidon

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Be Careful When Dating Babes From Broken Homes by Angy55(f): 7:28am On Aug 12, 2017
akinz4u:
this is the realest article I've seen this week.. op your on point 110% I've witnessed it myself and I can rightly say it's true.. The female child suffers greatly from broken homes especially wen it happens from a tender age and naturally women or mothers might play the victim card and badmouth the father...
Point of correction, not only the female child. Both male and female. I have come across few guys that hate their father with passion.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Be Careful When Dating Babes From Broken Homes by Ghosttt(m): 8:01am On Aug 12, 2017
Drownedgod:
...This might actually be true embarassed

Very much true. Also one needs to be careful when dealing with them as well. Don't make them believe there is a future together when actually there is none.
Re: Why You Should Be Careful When Dating Babes From Broken Homes by bisoye11(m): 9:36am On Aug 12, 2017
I currently have a girl whose mother married another man and father married another woman, This my girlfriend is so rude, a liar, I can see the lack of proper home training in her altitude.

So op, you are right, but we shouldn't generalize.
Re: Why You Should Be Careful When Dating Babes From Broken Homes by Ladyjumong(f): 11:10am On Aug 12, 2017
stuffs4me:

the man suffers? i do lykl u to tell me hw
Re: Why You Should Be Careful When Dating Babes From Broken Homes by Ladyjumong(f): 11:26am On Aug 12, 2017
The only fact am sure of, mostly wen the fault z frm the father, the dnt easily go into a serious relationship, some even end up nt believing in marriage for fear of d xame tin repeatin in their lyf,they prefer flings, nd dnt blame them if d grew up being cold to people, u dnt knw wat it means to pass through a broken, mostly at the moment wen u seriously need both parent care,love and support while watching other kids get that frm dia own parent,it nt an easy one
Re: Why You Should Be Careful When Dating Babes From Broken Homes by stuffs4me(m): 1:14pm On Aug 12, 2017
Ladyjumong:
the man suffers? i do lykl u to tell me hw

Some have been program to have so much hatred for their fathers and they will invariably transfer some of that hatred to all other men including their boyfriend/husband. This explains why the sudden unexplainable mood swings
Re: Why You Should Be Careful When Dating Babes From Broken Homes by Ladyjumong(f): 1:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
stuffs4me:

Some have been program to have so much hatred for their fathers and they will invariably transfer some of that hatred to all other men including their boyfriend/husband. This explains why the sudden unexplainable mood swings
Nothing lyk been program, i mean dnt tell me u ve neva hate sum one for doing sumtin wrong. nd about transferin hatred? yea sum tends to hate men, buh u cnt say d xame for sum one u ave fallen in love with, dah hatred has it bounds. main tin z dat it always hard for them to fall in love buh tinz change wen dah finally do. i dnt see myself treating any man i truely nd sincerely love with hatred cus of the sins of my father.
note-i cnt speak for all buh in terms of majority thats it.
Re: Why You Should Be Careful When Dating Babes From Broken Homes by jakesjohnson(m): 1:32pm On Aug 12, 2017
THIS SO TRU.....WAS DATING A LADY SHE WAS VERY NICE AND CARING WAS SO MUCH IN LOVR WITH NEVA KNEW SHE WAS A DEVIL UNTIL SHE TOOK IN /PREG/ BEFORE I KNEW WHO SHE IS....I FOUND OUT THAT HER DAD LEFT HER AND HER SISTERS AND MUM....EVERYTIN ABT THE MUM WAS FULL OF HATER AND AT D LONG RUN WE NEVA MARRIED ....AND ANYONE I TALK TO THERE KIP SAYING IS HARD FOR A BROKEN HOME GAL TO STAY MARRY .....SHE IS 32 WITH MY SON
Re: Why You Should Be Careful When Dating Babes From Broken Homes by lahit14(m): 1:35pm On Aug 12, 2017
akinz4u:
this is the realest article I've seen this week.. op your on point 110% I've witnessed it myself and I can rightly say it's true.. The female child suffers greatly from broken homes especially wen it happens from a tender age and naturally women or mothers might play the victim card and badmouth the father...

If she eventually gets married odds are she will always listen to mother about men issues and how men can be so terrible and unbearable, she might even be secretive with hubby, ones in a while when she has a little quarrel with hubby as it is in every home she tend to have this cold feeling about continuing with the marriage, unconsciously mother wouldn't even realize that she is gradually advising daughter to be like her, if daughter has a good job and can take care of herself and the 2 or 3 children she has and if little little fights keeps up..... There's is a 100% chance that between quarrel 10 and 20 in her marriage lifetime, daughter will give up and be exactly like mother and the circle continues

Buttomline: any woman from a broken home since childhood must consciously work on herself time after time to stay in her marriage, she must contend with theses guys: submisssion , irritability, anger accountability, Pride....
Be a wife not a husband...

Oh again... Its not just on the girl child, its children generally...... Its worse with men, they tend to beat n batter their spouses....
Parents should show good examples for their kids to follow, submit to ur husband, love ur wife.... Kids will pick up good virtues.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Be Careful When Dating Babes From Broken Homes by iRepNaija1: 1:38pm On Aug 12, 2017
It's no gender thing op.

Male from broken homes sometimes act irrationally to opposite sex.

I blame the parents for this

sad

Sometimes, those men will even grow up in a good home. But then they meet that one woman who breaks their heart and it's an excuse to treat other women like trash. The OP's write up just doesn't apply to women. NL has become a place of endless women bashing posts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Be Careful When Dating Babes From Broken Homes by stuffs4me(m): 6:44am On Aug 13, 2017
Ladyjumong:
Nothing lyk been program, i mean dnt tell me u ve neva hate sum one for doing sumtin wrong. nd about transferin hatred? yea sum tends to hate men, buh u cnt say d xame for sum one u ave fallen in love with, dah hatred has it bounds. main tin z dat it always hard for them to fall in love buh tinz change wen dah finally do. i dnt see myself treating any man i truely nd sincerely love with hatred cus of the sins of my father.
note-i cnt speak for all buh in terms of majority thats it.

I have NEVER hated anyone in my life. Why should I hate someone even when they did something wrong. Hatred is an extreme word. If you grew up in a house filled with love, you will not have any use for hatred.

Most girls from broken homes tend to hate men, and how do you even truly fall in love when all you have to give is hatred. Even when they claim to have fallen in love, they are so hash, mean and very very judgmental with their so called boyfriend/husband.

Most girls from broken homes are damaged goods and psychologically unstable. They are usually unable to provide stable relationships because they were not raised in a stable home. (You can't give what you don't have). Even the few that eventually settle down are always receiving all kinds of terrible advice from their mothers.

A girl from a broken home is very likely to raise her own kids in a broken home. Some even up to third and fourth generations. You may not like to hear this but that is just the hard fact.

PS: If you are from a broken home, try and work on yourself so that you break that evil trend of broken homes in your life.
Re: Why You Should Be Careful When Dating Babes From Broken Homes by Ladyjumong(f): 9:10am On Aug 13, 2017
u say it in a way dat potrays dem d worst of human.i mean av u date all d gels frm a broken home 4 u to ave made dz assumption.dat sum gels are frm a broken home doesnt mean all dia marriage nd relationship nd doom,even sum gels frm a peaceful home also posseses all this trait or do u want 2 tel me dat all dz issue of frequent divorce nd marriage probs.wanna tel dat all those gels ar frm a broken home? tonto,mercy aigbe nd co?dz fact z general in terms of all d gels.if u ar to even research deep,sum gels frm a broken home tends 2 even ave a lastin relationship nd marriage,they strive 2 get those love nd care d never got frm dia own parent,d do all d can nt to end up lyk dia own parent,dz a true fact.nd abou dia mum gvin dem bad advice?a reasonable gel frm a broken home wouldnt take any of dat cause she knws her mum want her to end up lyk her.they knw d ve got to prove d society wrong on dia views on dem.so d do all d can to kip dia marriage safe. dat for d sensible ones ooo.
cc stuffs4me hop u got my point
Re: Why You Should Be Careful When Dating Babes From Broken Homes by drnoel: 9:26am On Aug 13, 2017
Handsome777:
Why You Should Be Careful When Dating
Babes From Broken Homes

Be extremely careful when dealing with a woman
who grew up in a family where the father walked
out at a tender age.

At an early age, the father, the dominant male figure
in the house, is symbolic of his gender.

Abandonment creates issues of guilt in the child,
and does a number on the girl's ability to trust men
and her unconscious opinion of men on the whole.

If the mother shields the girl from the full impact of
the blow by not being bitter and by being careful not
to tarnish the father image, or if the girl simply gets
over it, then so be it. However, if the mother
became bitter, then that bitterness tends to pass on
to the daughter.

The daughter, in turn, later goes on to test men
rigorously, trying to make them jump through
burning hoops before she lets down her guard,
because at a young age, her trust in men was
shaken.

However, she is not necessarily attracted to the
men who put up with her bullshit and stick to her
even though she blows hot one minute, and cold air
he next. Women who have this problem have
serious baggage, and you have to decide if she is
worth it.

If you decide that she is, you have to walk a
tightrope. Your behavior should subtly convey that
you will not hurt her, but do not jump through her
hoops. Never be more than 5 minutes late for a
date, and if you say you will call at a certain time,
call at exactly that time. But if she is late do not
wait for her, and when she is acting coldly, do not
tolerate her mood swings.

In other words, you have to still be a challenge, but
be trustworthy. It is a delicate balance, and few can
master it. Gentlemen, this is from personal
experience with such women. When you are talking
to a girl and she tells you that her father walked out
when she was little, proceed with extreme caution.

source: www.nigerianinterest..co.id/2016/08/why-you-should-be-careful-when-dating.html?m=0

Loads of crap
Re: Why You Should Be Careful When Dating Babes From Broken Homes by Tonalphs(f): 3:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
My parents marriage saw their 20th anniversary before they separated. I have a great relationship with both of em. My dad is d perfect definition of d type of man I'll love to spend d rest of my life with n my mom is my role model when it comes to woman independence. I'm a loving lady too n very emotional, I'm God fearing n I'm praying to God to reconcile them. Coming from a broken home hasn't changed my perspective bout how I view life n how I act. With where I'm coming from I'm determined to make my own marriage work hence I pray to God to gimme the right partner. Please don't generalise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Be Careful When Dating Babes From Broken Homes by luminouz(m): 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2017
Tonalphs:
My parents marriage saw their 20th anniversary before they separated. I have a great relationship with both of em. My dad is d perfect definition of d type of man I'll love to spend d rest of my life with n my mom is my role model when it comes to woman independence. I'm a loving lady too n very emotional, I'm God fearing n I'm praying to God to reconcile them. Coming from a broken home hasn't changed my perspective bout how I view life n how I act. With where I'm coming from I'm determined to make my own marriage work hence I pray to God to gimme the right partner. Please don't generalise.
Really Dazgood!!!
I noticed ur such a workaholic DAT u ignore PMs from guys.... A couple of dem complained to me..... tongue
Re: Why You Should Be Careful When Dating Babes From Broken Homes by Fourwinds: 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
Angy55:
Point of correction, not only the female child. Both male and female. I have come across few guys that hate their father with passion.
because d mother was always emotional and built d hate in them
Re: Why You Should Be Careful When Dating Babes From Broken Homes by Fourwinds: 6:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
Tonalphs:
20years u were well raised in a home....OP is talking about tender age....I have dated such girl(s) before....it was not funny to be sincere....even my former landladymay her soul rest in peace) had a child from another marriage went to marry a man ...left him to live on her own ... d child(female) grew up and had two children( male and female) ., left her husband to live with. her mum....d male child got a girl pregnant... because d girl wasn't to d taste of his mother., d mother sent d boy outside d country...d guy is married somewhere In Europe now...but d girl child is yet to marry
Re: Why You Should Be Careful When Dating Babes From Broken Homes by gentlegenius(m): 6:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
Handsome777:
Why You Should Be Careful When Dating
Babes From Broken Homes

Be extremely careful when dealing with a woman
who grew up in a family where the father walked
out at a tender age.

At an early age, the father, the dominant male figure
in the house, is symbolic of his gender.

Abandonment creates issues of guilt in the child,
and does a number on the girl's ability to trust men
and her unconscious opinion of men on the whole.

If the mother shields the girl from the full impact of
the blow by not being bitter and by being careful not
to tarnish the father image, or if the girl simply gets
over it, then so be it. However, if the mother
became bitter, then that bitterness tends to pass on
to the daughter.

The daughter, in turn, later goes on to test men
rigorously, trying to make them jump through
burning hoops before she lets down her guard,
because at a young age, her trust in men was
shaken.

However, she is not necessarily attracted to the
men who put up with her bullshit and stick to her
even though she blows hot one minute, and cold air
he next. Women who have this problem have
serious baggage, and you have to decide if she is
worth it.

If you decide that she is, you have to walk a
tightrope. Your behavior should subtly convey that
you will not hurt her, but do not jump through her
hoops. Never be more than 5 minutes late for a
date, and if you say you will call at a certain time,
call at exactly that time. But if she is late do not
wait for her, and when she is acting coldly, do not
tolerate her mood swings.

In other words, you have to still be a challenge, but
be trustworthy. It is a delicate balance, and few can
master it. Gentlemen, this is from personal
experience with such women. When you are talking
to a girl and she tells you that her father walked out
when she was little, proceed with extreme caution.

source: www.nigerianinterest..co.id/2016/08/why-you-should-be-careful-when-dating.html?m=0
I'm currently in a relationship with a girl from a broken home. Her parents separated when she was 12. But she had a different view of her parents separation. She told me it is better for them to separate than to continue staying together because they were always quarreling and fighting even in the presence of the kids. This affected the kids negatively and they were even praying that they should separate so she doesn't really feel bad about her parents separation. She doesn't hate her father and other men because she believes her mum was always the cause of the constant fights. But sadly, she has to stay with her mum since then. The mother was so bitter with her that she had to seek love outside by dating at 16. I was able to intervene at the right time, stop her silly relationship and start guiding and mentoring her. From my closeness to her I discovered that she had some raw, good qualities that if well harnessed, could turn her to a good specimen of womanhood. I took the challenge and start a relationship with her this year. She hasn't been bad to me yet but she hasn't really fallen deeply in love with me. Probably, she is trading with caution. She trust me though, but her mood swings is major problem I had to deal with. She could be hot with me today, but very cold the next day. I attributed it to childishness since she's still a teenager. So I am now learning to tolerate her mood swings. But I was baffled when you said "when she acts coldly, do not tolerate her mood swings". With what I explained about her so far, you still think I shouldn't tolerate her mood swings for now?
Re: Why You Should Be Careful When Dating Babes From Broken Homes by Tonalphs(f): 8:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
luminouz:

Really Dazgood!!!
I noticed ur such a workaholic DAT u ignore PMs from guys.... A couple of dem complained to me..... tongue
Yeah. For a reason
Re: Why You Should Be Careful When Dating Babes From Broken Homes by luminouz(m): 8:35pm On Aug 13, 2017
Tonalphs:

Yeah. For a reason
OK.....care to ermm tell me..privately
Re: Why You Should Be Careful When Dating Babes From Broken Homes by Tonalphs(f): 8:36pm On Aug 13, 2017
Fourwinds:
20years u were well raised in a home....OP is talking about tender age....I have dated such girl(s) before....it was not funny to be sincere....even my former landladymay her soul rest in peace) had a child from another marriage went to marry a man ...left him to live on her own ... d child(female) grew up and had two children( male and female) ., left her husband to live with. her mum....d male child got a girl pregnant... because d girl wasn't to d taste of his mother., d mother sent d boy outside d country...d guy is married somewhere In Europe now...but d girl child is yet to marry
Sir, my parents last child was just two years when they separated. She's 8years old now. Shuttles between mom n dad's place. Although she's with dad for the hols but will go back to mom's place cos of she schools in my mom's sch. My mom owns a nursery to secondary sch. Even as my younger one is in my dad's place, my mom isn't aware cos she'll rain fire n brimstone if she knew. Although my elder sis in pretence to let my younger one spend the hols with her took her to our dad. That's how it's always been. So she can feel the love of a father n a mother in a unique way. N believe me u, her attitude is superb cos love conquers it all. It's when people lack love they tend to act that way. N even complete home still sometimes lack love n attention.
Re: Why You Should Be Careful When Dating Babes From Broken Homes by Tonalphs(f): 8:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
luminouz:

OK.....care to ermm tell me..privately
I don't have any reason really.
Re: Why You Should Be Careful When Dating Babes From Broken Homes by Fourwinds: 8:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
Tonalphs:

Sir, my parents last child was just two years when they separated. She's 8years old now. Shuttles between mom n dad's place. Although she's with dad for the hols but will go back to mom's place cos of she schools in my mom's sch. My mom owns a nursery to secondary sch. Even as my younger one is in my dad's place, my mom isn't aware cos she'll rain fire n brimstone if she knew. Although my elder sis in pretence to let my younger one spend the hols with her took her to our dad. That's how it's always been. So she can feel the love of a father n a mother in a unique way. N believe me u, her attitude is superb cos love conquers it all. It's when people lack love they tend to act that way. N even complete home still sometimes lack love n attention.
I quite agree with u.....good one to ur elder sister....she is a wise girl....I cheerish such people....I never knew u are not d last born....
Re: Why You Should Be Careful When Dating Babes From Broken Homes by luminouz(m): 8:50pm On Aug 13, 2017
Tonalphs:

I don't have any reason really.
Nawa o....maybe ur not ready or scared...
These guys are serious about u though...n daz a fact!!!
Re: Why You Should Be Careful When Dating Babes From Broken Homes by Tonalphs(f): 9:11pm On Aug 13, 2017
Fourwinds:
I quite agree with u.....good one to ur elder sister....she is a wise girl....I cheerish such people....I never knew u are not d last born....
I'm the second child. Daddy n mummy's gal like me. They still feed me separately even though I work. The only exciting part bout their separation I guess. Cash flowing from both of em. Lol. But my sisters n I are holding a meeting to talk to mom into settling with dad since my dad doesn't have a p n wants settlement. God's in control. #testimoney loading by God's grace when we gather together in the month of DEC
Re: Why You Should Be Careful When Dating Babes From Broken Homes by Tonalphs(f): 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2017
luminouz:

Nawa o....maybe ur not ready or scared...
These guys are serious about u though...n daz a fact!!!
I don't want drama. Not when I'm super excited bout my life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Isoko Boy & Other Nigerians Blast Man Squeezing Her Woman Breast In Public / MEN!! Don't Let Society Lie To You!! This Kind Of Women DO NOT EXIST!! / Share Your Crazy Room Mate Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.