Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,704 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:00 AM

Okorocha Welcomed Warmly At Owerri Airport. PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Welcomed Warmly At Owerri Airport. PICS (871 Views)

Osinbajo Makes 1st Presidental Movement Into Newly Renovated Kaduna Airport.PICS / Amina Mohammed In A Queue At Abuja Airport (Pics) / Peter Obi And His Luggage At Nigerian Airport (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha Welcomed Warmly At Owerri Airport. PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2016
Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo, whose trip abroad raised an eyebrow over his health -was warmly welcomed as he landed at Sam Mbakwe Airport Owerri, earlier today. The residents who gathered in their numbers and colors -were excited to receive the governor who appeared hale and hearty -following death rumors.

Meanwhile, the governor said that he is not in a hurry to die but live to complete his assignment for the people of the state. Okorocha made the statement on Thursday while reacting to rumours of his ill health shortly after arriving Sam Mbakwe Airport Owerri.

Addressing a large crowd that gathered at the airport to welcome him, Okorocha described the rumours of his health condition as `false.’

“I am not in a hurry to die; I will live to complete my assignment for Imo people. “I went to the land of the dead and our ancestors turned me back saying it was not yet time,” he said.

The governor however, acknowledged that he had a challenge that took him far from the physical.

He told the crowd that he was healthy and strong, adding that those who wished him dead were enemies of the state.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/governor-rochas-okorocha-welcomed.html

Re: Okorocha Welcomed Warmly At Owerri Airport. PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 9:17pm On Aug 25, 2016

Re: Okorocha Welcomed Warmly At Owerri Airport. PICS by dainformant(m): 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
welcome home
Re: Okorocha Welcomed Warmly At Owerri Airport. PICS by PrettyCrystal: 9:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
good for him
Re: Okorocha Welcomed Warmly At Owerri Airport. PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 9:20pm On Aug 25, 2016

Re: Okorocha Welcomed Warmly At Owerri Airport. PICS by adioolayi(m): 9:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
That "Headmaster" for the fourth pix though...grin grin Agbari omo'ya Akbar

(1) (Reply)

No Nigeria At G-20 / Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom Pictured Working On His Farm (photos) / SHOCKING! A Kenyan Man Outburst On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.