Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,837 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Copied:Cousin sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Copied:Cousin sister (4058 Views)

My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent / Check Out How God Favoured My Cousin Sister.....pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Copied:Cousin sister by nNEOo(m): 10:28pm On Aug 25, 2016
please I think am in trouble as I don't know what to do.
To cut the story short I went to Cuba to visit my uncle,everything was ok as it seems until my cousin sis came back from school ,we discused like brother n sis ...my uncle having left for kaduna left behind his wife,a 12yr old ayk me ,my cousin sis n his eldest son nonso being away.my uncle wife left for a vigil the were having in their church,always have I slept in her elder brothers room but it was not to be so this night,@9:21 I headed to the room to sleep only to find the door locked,

Here
me:Lucy
Lucy:.....
Me:Lucy
Lucy:....

After not hearing a word from her,I headed to her room only to find her watching my favourite show jl:.e.f.d.on her laptop ..... Waw...asked her about the key she just said maybe her mum took it to church n I should lie down n stop disturbing her,sound innocent enough to me I guessed.was still suprised seeing her watching my favourite show well I joing her taking one ear piece off her ear......had I know it was all a bait n I were the fish
Re: Copied:Cousin sister by nNEOo(m): 10:48pm On Aug 25, 2016
....after watching the whole play,all of a sudden she just pushed me demanding to know what I were still watching ... "Noting" I said ....do u want to watch me beat you ....she asked....look I don't want to play it is la.....pau pillow dashed on my face before I could complete the ...te...that's it am in...it was a pillow war I wished until she started doing ......something else ....
Re: Copied:Cousin sister by IamLEGEND1: 10:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
For ur mind now you dey feel like say you dey type reasonable thing.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Copied:Cousin sister by jopretty(f): 10:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
Pls can you repeat in readable English?

2 Likes

Re: Copied:Cousin sister by nNEOo(m): 10:57pm On Aug 25, 2016
....my heart was beating faster now ....she started touching my special places by mistake I thought....oh no It was no mistake....it was deliberate....then something else happened....well am already receiving insults already ...from wanna post commenters ...sorry to skip some lines cos of children.....

My problem now is she is threatening to tell my uncle that I asaulted her ....if I don't come back for another holiday ....pls what should I do ....pls this is serious
Re: Copied:Cousin sister by nNEOo(m): 10:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

I just felt like detailing the whole event ....am I the first to fall victim

1 Like

Re: Copied:Cousin sister by nNEOo(m): 11:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
jopretty:
Pls can you repeat in readable English?

I will try,it just that am not good in English
Re: Copied:Cousin sister by smellingmenses: 11:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
All trying to emulate you!
Re: Copied:Cousin sister by cliquevibes(m): 11:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
nNEOo:

See lemme tell u, ur nt even good in what ur even good at...Mtchew...

See It nt by force to create a trend....Stop mixing alphabet's as if it herbal drug....and she coming to touch with intentionally by mistake on my private space...Nonsense

And is it Kubwa u meant, which one is cuba nw 4rm Cuba 2 kaduna...Plz jst get ur english in order
Re: Copied:Cousin sister by nNEOo(m): 11:28pm On Aug 25, 2016
cliquevibes:
See lemme tell u, ur nt even good in what ur even good at...Mtchew...

See It nt by force to create a trend....Stop mixing alphabet's as if it herbal drug....and she coming to touch with intentionally by mistake on my private space...Nonsense

And is it Kubwa u meant, which one is cuba nw 4rm Cuba 2 kaduna...Plz jst get ur english in order

Pls don't mind my accent ...what was that again .....kubwa thanks,always thought it Cuba ...hope I spelt the kaduna correct?thanks ....anythings else? I guess not.look am trying not to develop unhealthy affair with my cousin sis n if you don't have any advise why not join the viewing crew,they are so many of them n counting....in other words stop quoting me if u have noting reasonable to say...try this thank me letter.

1 Like

Re: Copied:Cousin sister by nNEOo(m): 11:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
smellingmenses:

All trying to emulate you!

Is he bleeping his cousin sis as well?
N he is making me feel guilty with all the pretence

I knew it was not only me angry
Re: Copied:Cousin sister by smellingmenses: 11:37pm On Aug 25, 2016
nNEOo:

Is he bleeping his cousin sis as well?
N he is making me feel guilty with all the pretence

Check my DP
I knew it was not only me >sad
Re: Copied:Cousin sister by nNEOo(m): 11:41pm On Aug 25, 2016
[quote author=smellingmenses post=48805301][/quote]

I have bad English now my brain can't even comprehend things

Sorry what was the quote again?
Re: Copied:Cousin sister by hassan4: 11:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
What sort of story is this?
Re: Copied:Cousin sister by firstking01(m): 11:49pm On Aug 25, 2016
And by the risen of this, i give it up for the night.
Re: Copied:Cousin sister by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 25, 2016
Op dey okay so
Re: Copied:Cousin sister by nNEOo(m): 12:11am On Aug 26, 2016
Pls I haven't seen a single advice people pls
Re: Copied:Cousin sister by columbus007(m): 3:49am On Aug 26, 2016
See gallop for ordinary english,stop smoking they won't listen undecided
Re: Copied:Cousin sister by Abiagirl777(f): 4:12am On Aug 26, 2016
nNEOo:
Pls I haven't seen a single advice people pls

because nobody is yet to comprehend what you wrote
Meanwhile if its the incestous act that your female cousin is seducing you to,flee from temptation.I know your dee.k and brain are all reminiscing on the caresses from her,forget it and put your mind on productive things.sex is for the married!!! cool
Just one act could ruin your lifetime peace of mind and incest is one of them.what if while in the act,his dad or mum saunters in?food for thought

1 Like

Re: Copied:Cousin sister by cliquevibes(m): 4:39am On Aug 26, 2016
nNEOo:

Pls don't mind my accent ...what was that again .....kubwa thanks,always thought it Cuba ...hope I spelt the kaduna correct?thanks ....anythings else? I guess not.look am trying not to develop unhealthy affair with my cousin sis n if you don't have any advise why not join the viewing crew,they are so many of them n counting....in other words stop quoting me if u have noting reasonable to say...try this thank me letter.
K buh it later nt letter, hw can I thank u thru letter, 4 where u see post office?
Re: Copied:Cousin sister by jopretty(f): 5:57am On Aug 26, 2016
That explains it. Kpele!!
nNEOo:

Re: Copied:Cousin sister by banme(m): 6:16am On Aug 26, 2016
op ?

Re: Copied:Cousin sister by Tundeiab(m): 6:22am On Aug 26, 2016
nNEOo:

I like your sincerity. Don't worry, just continue working at it.

For those of you criticizing his English, una too get una own for body.

3 Likes

Re: Copied:Cousin sister by nNEOo(m): 7:34am On Aug 26, 2016
Abiagirl777:

Meanwhile if its the incestous act that your female cousin is seducing you to,flee from temptation.I know your dee.k and brain are all reminiscing on the caresses from her,forget it and put your mind on productive things.sex is for the married!!! cool
Just one act could ruin your lifetime peace of mind and incest is one of them.what if while in the act,his dad or mum saunters in?food for thought

Hi thanks for dropping a word or two ....am having pro with English....it happened just once ....thanks

1 Like

Re: Copied:Cousin sister by nNEOo(m): 7:58am On Aug 26, 2016
cliquevibes:
K buh it later nt letter, hw can I thank u thru letter, 4 where u see post office?

Cross checking my words?...hmm buh,nt, thru is ok right?
Brush your English before lecturing me....thank me later.
Re: Copied:Cousin sister by Enrichlee(m): 8:48am On Aug 26, 2016
Abiagirl777:

a disgusting thing I may take but sexual relationship with ur cousin isn't exactly incest. Some culture actually permits dat but its a no no for me anything that looks like it relates to family!
Re: Copied:Cousin sister by EmperorLee(m): 8:57am On Aug 26, 2016
Hehehe This one poke hin cousin grin grin. Una Ancestors go treat your F-up soon.
Re: Copied:Cousin sister by cliquevibes(m): 9:31am On Aug 26, 2016
nNEOo:

Am just abbreviating those words, kinda like an habit nw, but still, Nobody on nairaland has queried me about my use of words, unlike you...Bro, just let's bury d hatchet....

We Good??
Re: Copied:Cousin sister by cliquevibes(m): 9:31am On Aug 26, 2016
nNEOo:

Am just abbreviating those words, kinda like an habit nw, but still, Nobody on nairaland has queried me about my use of words, unlike you...Bro, just let's bury d hatchet....

We Good??
Re: Copied:Cousin sister by nNEOo(m): 12:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
cliquevibes:

We Good??

Look am sorry bro .....it was supposed to be private but am only posting it cos I thought I needed a few advice...hey remember the C in the characteristics of living things? We are male it just a healthy competition,it inherent .
Re: Copied:Cousin sister by nNEOo(m): 4:53pm On Aug 26, 2016
[center]is this all the advice?... angrysmh[/center]
Re: Copied:Cousin sister by piperson(m): 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2016
nNEOo:
....after watching the whole play,all of a sudden she just pushed me demanding to know what I were still watching ... "Noting" I said ....do u want to watch me beat you ....she asked....look I don't want to play it is la.....pau pillow dashed on my face before I could complete the ...te...that's it am in...it was a pillow war I wished until she started doing ......something else ....

do u af sense?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pic Of The Day Pls Don't Laugh / Ladies… Meet The 63 Year Old Grandmum That Can Totally Snatch Your Boyfriend Fro / Twitter Ladies Bare Their Massive Boobs In Viral Thread, Nigerians React (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.