Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,243 members, 7,957,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:17 PM

I Prefer To Masturbate Than Sleep With Random Girls -patoranking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Prefer To Masturbate Than Sleep With Random Girls -patoranking (762 Views)

Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" / I Prefer To Masturbate Than Have Sex- Patoranking / I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Random Girls– Patoranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Prefer To Masturbate Than Sleep With Random Girls -patoranking by nosairabor(m): 11:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
Nigerian singer and songwriter, Patoranking, says he hates having sex with random girls. He revealed he would rather resort to self-service than sleep around.

On his Twitter handle @patorankingfire, he wrote, “I don’t have a girlfriend. I am not a promiscuous fellow and if I ever need to blow off steam, I would rather make use of soap in the bathroom than be with random girls.”

Read all here: ---> http://nosairabor.com/i-prefer-to-masturbate-than-sleep-with-random-girls-patoranking/

---
T/IG: @nosairabor
www.facebook.com/nosairaborsblog

Re: I Prefer To Masturbate Than Sleep With Random Girls -patoranking by modsfucker: 11:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
Roger that Vaseline crew.. grin grin
Re: I Prefer To Masturbate Than Sleep With Random Girls -patoranking by nnol(m): 11:26pm On Aug 25, 2016
dis is wat happens wen u ar high on burantashi.
Re: I Prefer To Masturbate Than Sleep With Random Girls -patoranking by Forzap: 11:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
Damn!! Pato u really fall hand on dis embarassed
Re: I Prefer To Masturbate Than Sleep With Random Girls -patoranking by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 25, 2016
I luv his honesty. For someone like him that's great value. Most girls would bang him cuz he's famous.

Trey Songz learn from this fellow please. That is the reason we broke up. grin Your groupie thing was going out of Control.
Re: I Prefer To Masturbate Than Sleep With Random Girls -patoranking by cassidy1996(m): 12:08am On Aug 26, 2016
vaseline crew landlord................

(1) (Reply)

Queen Beyonce Celebrates 35th Birthday / Obese Woman Target Being The Fattest Woman In The World,Boyfriend Support Her. / See How Special Effects Makeup Was Used To Transform Jay-jay Okocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.