Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,801 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Okorocha Back From The Land Of The Dead (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Back From The Land Of The Dead (photos) (401 Views)

Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" / Thousands Of Imolites Welcome Okorocha Back To Imo (pics) / Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Okorocha Back From The Land Of The Dead (photos) by Kingson56(m): 11:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
– Okorocha returns to Owerri amidst cheers from supporters, after 18 days of vacation abroad – The governor says he is hale and hearty and is not ready to die – He admits that he went to the land of the dead but was turned back by his ancestors Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo state has said he is not in a hurry to die, as he will live to complete his assignment for his people, Vanguard reports. Reacting to rumours that he was ill and went to an Indian hospital for medical treatment, Okorocha told a large crowd that gathered at the Sam Mbakwe airport in Owerri to welcome him after 18 days of vacation, that he went to the land of the dead but was turned back by his ancestors. READ ALSO: Fast all in one — UC Browser Okorocha welcomed by a large crowd that gathered at the Sam Mbakwe airport in Owerri. Photo: IfeanyiCy Njoku on Facebook He said: “I am not in a hurry to die; I will live to complete my assignment for Imo people. “I went to the land of the dead and our ancestors turned me back saying it was not yet time.” Okorocha enters Owerri in amidst cheers from supporters, after 18 days of vacation abroad

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin / Govt Official In Abuja Scared Of Fulani Herdsmen (video) / Goodluck And Dame Patience Jonathan Are Not Being Persecuted By FG - Lai M.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.