Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,384 members, 7,822,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

A Nairalander Female Stalked me To Facebook. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Female Stalked me To Facebook. (3004 Views)

Pretty Lady Takes To Facebook To Make One Big Bold Wish (picture) / Man Sleeps With His Sister-in-law And Comes To Facebook To Boast About It / Pastor New To Facebook Posts Bedroom Photos After Sleeping His Wife Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Female Stalked me To Facebook. by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 26, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
it is true why cant some meet a lady on nl without them asking for gift, money even within three days it sucks and they would be writing gibberish without knowing they are professional beggars.
Depends on the kinda lady you've been rolling with around here, can't say what you said isn't true but not all of us. All these foolish girls sef, where were they when God was distributing self-esteem to ladies

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Female Stalked me To Facebook. by abbeyboy2o15(m): 8:43am On Aug 26, 2016
Aderola15:

Depends on the kinda lady you've been rolling with around here, can't say what you said isn't true but not all of us. All these foolish girls sef, where were they when God was distributing self-esteem to ladies
i no is not all ladies i dont even roll with people like that.
Re: A Nairalander Female Stalked me To Facebook. by abbeyboy2o15(m): 8:44am On Aug 26, 2016
sinaj:
xme way lots of guys beg their gf

Or u nt aware?
Am not aware of that .
Re: A Nairalander Female Stalked me To Facebook. by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 26, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
it is true why cant some meet a lady on nl without them asking for gift, money even within three days it sucks and they would be writing gibberish without knowing they are professional beggars.
well, not all. I don't support it and I will never do that.

If a girl beg you for that, block her or tell her straight up that you can't give her. It's as simple as ABC.
Re: A Nairalander Female Stalked me To Facebook. by abbeyboy2o15(m): 8:59am On Aug 26, 2016
MissHatey:
well, not all. I don't support it and I will never do that.

If a girl beg you for that, block her or tell her straight up that you can't give her. It's as simple as ABC.
if someone need something if one ask is good to give but when some use it as an avenue of sapping one and the funny part what they beg for they dont need it at all and it diminish helping those who truely need it.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Female Stalked me To Facebook. by BoboFashion(m): 8:59am On Aug 26, 2016
If they ask u for money or gifts, give. If u don't have, chill.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Female Stalked me To Facebook. by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 26, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
if someone need something if one ask is good to give but when some use it as an avenue of sapping one and the funny part what they beg for they dont need it at all and it diminish helping those who truely need it.
whatever Kamarudeen.
I am not a beggar undecided
It does not allow someone to get the respect she deserves. I love respect and I love it when I get mouth in my relationship wink
Re: A Nairalander Female Stalked me To Facebook. by ireneony(f): 9:10am On Aug 26, 2016
Op you are not making any sense.
When i have the resources and i know a friend in need, be it male or female, i will definitely help out.
Re: A Nairalander Female Stalked me To Facebook. by abbeyboy2o15(m): 9:11am On Aug 26, 2016
MissHatey:
whatever Kamarudeen.
I am not a beggar undecided
It does not allow someone to get the respect she deserves. I love respect and I love it when I get mouth in my relationship wink
Nobody is a beggar madam God did not create us like that it is people that want to turn themselves to something to else anyway respect is reciprocal .

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Female Stalked me To Facebook. by sinaj(f): 9:11am On Aug 26, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
Am not aware of that .
I don't expect u to be
Re: A Nairalander Female Stalked me To Facebook. by abbeyboy2o15(m): 9:12am On Aug 26, 2016
sinaj:
I don't expect u to be
why when i am not ok am aware now.
Re: A Nairalander Female Stalked me To Facebook. by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 26, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
Nobody is a beggar madam God did not create us like that it is people that want to turn themselves to something to else anyway respect is reciprocal .
yes Kamarudeen and yet you call then beggars!
You guys Sha, smh
Odabo
Re: A Nairalander Female Stalked me To Facebook. by abbeyboy2o15(m): 9:15am On Aug 26, 2016
MissHatey:
yes Kamarudeen and yet you call then beggars!
You guys Sha, smh
Odabo
i called them because they are acting like one not to abuse or degrade them .
Re: A Nairalander Female Stalked me To Facebook. by Luckymay(f): 9:18am On Aug 26, 2016
Just here to observe.
Re: A Nairalander Female Stalked me To Facebook. by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 26, 2016
Some grils can't just help it..it's not as if giving them the money is the problem.. but the way they ask is the problem---- and know this --- once u give them once they keep on asking like it's their birthright! --- someone u are not getting anything from

I started chatting with u 1 month earlier and u are already asking for money --- and it's not as if I am interested in u or something --- Useless morafacking smellos! -- I dey vexxxx sha--- grin

And if guys chop them and clean mouth they go shout FOWL upandan! ur Papa grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Female Stalked me To Facebook. by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 26, 2016
cry cry
Re: A Nairalander Female Stalked me To Facebook. by Brunel(m): 9:46am On Aug 26, 2016
good to know.
the £20k nko.
I need am aswear
lol
ireneony:
Op you are not making any sense.
When i have the resources and i know a friend in need, be it male or female, i will definitely help out.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Female Stalked me To Facebook. by LorDBolton(m): 10:06am On Aug 26, 2016
The funny part is when they've known you for less than a week and they asking for favours? Like serzly?

I'm not just referring to Nl girls only.

Sorry but you're a beggar if u need a guy you've known for a short time to help u with cash, data, gifts etc

Don't u have fam, friends, admirers n bf who could stump up cash for you ni...asking a stranger for cash is demeaning

Me? I got no qualms... you need 2k for glo data? First I confirm say na babe not guy then I ask for nudes n vids grin

You're not CHARITY, don't expect free things
Re: A Nairalander Female Stalked me To Facebook. by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 26, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
lol i cant asslick o.
then get back your old man

entertaining some times, but they wont admit grin
Re: A Nairalander Female Stalked me To Facebook. by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 26, 2016
Smellymouth:

Maxi, be nice na grin cheesy

You mean say dem be "Julius Bergers?"
hahahahah mr julius is an upgrade to them

girls can beg everything even money to fetch water, little airtime on your phone,they will want to finish it for you grin they'll even beg you #50 keke transport to see their guy, promise to refund when they get back, what kind of begging is that one?

I hate dengarous begger, beg you like their life depend on you... You might not be dating them, just "HI" you don carry responsibility

tho not all... we still have the good ones cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Female Stalked me To Facebook. by anigbajumo(m): 11:03am On Aug 26, 2016
nedu2000:
It's unfortunate and very true,they want to know you even with your flaunting anything,then the next day it's 'money request'.
I now run away from any nigerian lady that claims to be a student,it's 100% certain she'll ask for cash indiscriminately

Don't run away, not all of em.
Re: A Nairalander Female Stalked me To Facebook. by Greenbullet(m): 11:22am On Aug 26, 2016
nedu2000:
hahahahahaha or just to bring out a compassionate side,they'll ask for money for hospital bills for their sick mother or sister or rent,that their landlord is going to throw them out!! Yet they use over-expensive phones and gadgets
abi, dem go dey use galaxy s6 edge,them no get 1naira for pocket.
Re: A Nairalander Female Stalked me To Facebook. by Smellymouth: 11:31am On Aug 26, 2016
Maxiii:

girls can beg everything even money to fetch water, little airtime on your phone,they will want to finish it for you grin they'll even beg you #50 keke transport to see their guy, promise to refund when they get back, what kind of begging is that one?

I hate dengarous begger, beg you like their life depend on you... You might not be dating them, just "HI" you don carry responsibility

Hahahahah.. Refund ke? Money when don enter "bear bear bank? " That bank na fixed deposit.. grin

Boss, once any lady tell me say, "I am not fine ". I go just change the topic because na wahala I wan put myself..

But Like you rightly said, good ones are still alive..

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Female Stalked me To Facebook. by Lordkylie(f): 11:36am On Aug 26, 2016
Oh well even guys beg for money these days so nothing new besides i heard half the female monikers on nl are males in disguise,so be careful.
Re: A Nairalander Female Stalked me To Facebook. by gbens2000(m): 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
op but i dont get ur point,she didint do wrong by asking u for mone especialy if she did it politely if u dont have u just let her dats all,d problem should be if she continue bugging u.u ur thread is kinda childish undecided
Re: A Nairalander Female Stalked me To Facebook. by gbens2000(m): 12:25pm On Aug 26, 2016
Maxiii:

lols,but if a girl ask u for money politely,and a good reason to back her request up, i personally think its okay
Re: A Nairalander Female Stalked me To Facebook. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
gbens2000:
lols,but if a girl ask u for money politely,and a good reason to back her request up, i personally think its okay
politely and good reason I will give them, but if you do! believe you me each time they have issue of money or things, you'd be the first person they'd run to, however,making you to regret why you helped them at first.

make una know chop my head, not all girls bro grin
Re: A Nairalander Female Stalked me To Facebook. by gbens2000(m): 1:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
Maxiii:
politely and good reason I will give them, but if you do! believe you me each time they have issue of money or things, you'd be the first person they'd run to, however,making you to regret why you helped them at first.

make una know chop my head, not all girls bro grin
yeah thats what it is.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Female Stalked me To Facebook. by sinaj(f): 1:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
Aderola15:

just be here killing urself over their ghost girlfrnds or nl girls dat have begged dem for money.

Has any of them shown any proof b4?

U forget that one can wake up one morning nd cook any kinda story.

All this boys in romance section forming, ow much do they even have.

The op might even b a 15yr old mitcheeeew
Re: A Nairalander Female Stalked me To Facebook. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
sinaj:
just be here killing urself over their ghost girlfrnds or nl girls dat have begged dem for money.

Has any of them shown any proof b4?

U forget that one can wake up one morning nd cook any kinda story.

All this boys in romance section forming, ow much do they even have.

The op might even b a 15yr old mitcheeeew

Stop talking bullshit.t. It's happening right now. I also got a message from a chick in the morning.

Then I blasted and warned her never to call or text me anymore.
Re: A Nairalander Female Stalked me To Facebook. by sinaj(f): 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
DeeTus:

Stop talking bullshit.t. It's happening right now. I also got a message from a chick in the morning.

Then I blasted and warned her never to call or text me anymore.
lying is so cheap online.

Mind u, I didn't say u lying wink
Re: A Nairalander Female Stalked me To Facebook. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 26, 2016
sinaj:
lying is so cheap online.

Mind u, I didn't say u lying wink
I wish I could show you her message but cannot due to privacy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

31st March Babies / As Shared By Don Jazzy This Evening (screenshot) / Evil/wickedness Of Some Gnld/neolife Distributors And Staff In Gbagada Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.