Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

''I Tried A Prostitute And She Was Sweet, I Now Want To Divorce My Pregnant Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''I Tried A Prostitute And She Was Sweet, I Now Want To Divorce My Pregnant Wife (3601 Views)

The D*ck Was Sweet! LADY Shares After S£X Photos With Her LOVER On Facebook / Job Antwi: I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Everyday / Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''I Tried A Prostitute And She Was Sweet, I Now Want To Divorce My Pregnant Wife by divinehand2003(m): 9:51am On Aug 26, 2016
What advice do you have for this man please? He shared his story with MirrorUK:

Dear Coleen
Please don’t judge me. I’m a 40-year-old man and my pregnant wife is in her 30s.
We travelled to Thailand on holiday for the first time eight months ago where I met a 19-year-old prostitute and, to my shame, I think I’ve fallen in love with her.
I was at a low point – my wife is wonderful but she’s become very cold of late. I know she’s pregnant, but she doesn’t fancy me now and I have to say it’s mutual.
I was out on my own in town when I met the Thai girl. Talk about beautiful and exotic – she looked other-worldly. She turned me on so much and we had the most mind-blowing sex – the type of sex I’ve only ever dreamt of before. Although I did pay her, I felt there was also a meeting of minds and that she understood me.
We met up a lot after that. I couldn’t help it – she was so warm and inviting. When we made love it felt like heaven, so we did it many times and even thinking about her now I can’t help but get turned on.
My wife doesn’t do anything for me now I’ve been with this girl and I am contemplating leaving her and our unborn child to go to Thailand. I know it’s a risk but I don’t believe I’m just another punter to her.
What would you suggest? I think I’m in love with her.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/08/i-tried-prostitute-and-she-was-sweet-i.html?m=1

Re: ''I Tried A Prostitute And She Was Sweet, I Now Want To Divorce My Pregnant Wife by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 26, 2016
Lemme sit down here and read cheesy.
Asewo banged you wella shocked shocked. Well, she will because that's her job, that's her source of income. she gats to be good in it or else you won't go back to her. So, after impregnating your wife and making her body change undecided.
Your sense did not tell you that pregnancy changes woman undecided.
Chai!
Marriage ehn!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''I Tried A Prostitute And She Was Sweet, I Now Want To Divorce My Pregnant Wife by Onota: 9:59am On Aug 26, 2016
I think you are lying

1 Like

Re: ''I Tried A Prostitute And She Was Sweet, I Now Want To Divorce My Pregnant Wife by rummeh: 10:00am On Aug 26, 2016
He wants to leave his wife for Olosho.... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''I Tried A Prostitute And She Was Sweet, I Now Want To Divorce My Pregnant Wife by soberdrunk(m): 10:02am On Aug 26, 2016
*now singing* "am in love with a stripper" ****!REMIX******! Am in love with 'ashawo"!!! grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''I Tried A Prostitute And She Was Sweet, I Now Want To Divorce My Pregnant Wife by jejemanito: 10:05am On Aug 26, 2016
My Respect Goes To The Witches In That Mans Village

2 Likes

Re: ''I Tried A Prostitute And She Was Sweet, I Now Want To Divorce My Pregnant Wife by Chubhie: 10:07am On Aug 26, 2016
You have broken your marriage covenant enacted in the presence of the congregation and God.

You've betrayed,disgraced and done great evil to your lawfully wedded wife.

See how your adversary made a mess of you with 19 year old girl? It shows you don't value honour,loyalty,integrity and respect.

You are basically an animal and will reap your full due rewards just like the animal you are if you don't retrace your steps and make amends.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''I Tried A Prostitute And She Was Sweet, I Now Want To Divorce My Pregnant Wife by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 26, 2016
Go back to ur village and ask them what is ur offence

1 Like

Re: ''I Tried A Prostitute And She Was Sweet, I Now Want To Divorce My Pregnant Wife by mizzbouqui(f): 11:12am On Aug 26, 2016
The thunder that will faya you is still doing pressup cheesy

Anyways you need to inform your wife about all this, she is pregnant now and might not be fit
Maybe when she is fit again, introduce her to some styles you will like and I think she is going to improve on her skills too
It's not advisable you divorce your wife because of a prostitute

2 Likes

Re: ''I Tried A Prostitute And She Was Sweet, I Now Want To Divorce My Pregnant Wife by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 26, 2016
He needs to consult a psychiatrist
Re: ''I Tried A Prostitute And She Was Sweet, I Now Want To Divorce My Pregnant Wife by greatgod2012(f): 12:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
The truth is that, the man lacks self control.

Anyone who lacks self control can not maintain marital stability, hence, not a marriage material.

Even, if he end up settling down with the prostitute, he will still have reasons to abandon her later just like he did to the first wife.

So, he first need to fight against his lack of self control.

1 Like

Re: ''I Tried A Prostitute And She Was Sweet, I Now Want To Divorce My Pregnant Wife by friendlyadvice: 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
divinehand2003:

Dear Coleen
Please don’t judge me. I’m a 40-year-old man and my pregnant wife is in her 30s.
We travelled to Thailand on holiday for the first time eight months ago where I met a 19-year-old prostitute and, to my shame, I think I’ve fallen in love with her.
I was at a low point – my wife is wonderful but she’s become very cold of late. I know she’s pregnant, but she doesn’t fancy me now and I have to say it’s mutual.
I was out on my own in town when I met the Thai girl. Talk about beautiful and exotic – she looked other-worldly. She turned me on so much and we had the most mind-blowing sex – the type of sex I’ve only ever dreamt of before. Although I did pay her, I felt there was also a meeting of minds and that she understood me.
We met up a lot after that. I couldn’t help it – she was so warm and inviting. When we made love it felt like heaven, so we did it many times and even thinking about her now I can’t help but get turned on.
My wife doesn’t do anything for me now I’ve been with this girl and I am contemplating leaving her and our unborn child to go to Thailand. I know it’s a risk but I don’t believe I’m just another punter to her.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/08/i-tried-prostitute-and-she-was-sweet-i.html?m=1

Congrats
Re: ''I Tried A Prostitute And She Was Sweet, I Now Want To Divorce My Pregnant Wife by sexymoma(f): 12:25pm On Aug 26, 2016
jejemanito:
My Respect Goes To The Witches In That Mans Village
witches in that man's village or the baba'lawo that concocted the concoction for the olosho...
Re: ''I Tried A Prostitute And She Was Sweet, I Now Want To Divorce My Pregnant Wife by sexy74(m): 6:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
divinehand2003:

Dear Coleen

my brother Na so madness dey start.
Re: ''I Tried A Prostitute And She Was Sweet, I Now Want To Divorce My Pregnant Wife by Kelvindaniels: 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2016
I think a fool at 40 is a fool forever, and everyone knows. shocked
Re: ''I Tried A Prostitute And She Was Sweet, I Now Want To Divorce My Pregnant Wife by GoldenJAT(m): 9:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
no be our concern...the matter happen for THAILAND.
Re: ''I Tried A Prostitute And She Was Sweet, I Now Want To Divorce My Pregnant Wife by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 07, 2016
MissHatey:
Lemme sit down here and read cheesy.
Asewo banged you wella shocked shocked. Well, she will because that's her job, that's her source of income. she gats to be good in it or else you won't go back to her. So, after impregnating your wife and making her body change undecided.
Your sense did not tell you that pregnancy changes woman undecided.
Chai!
Marriage ehn!!!
Ama liking ur signature
Re: ''I Tried A Prostitute And She Was Sweet, I Now Want To Divorce My Pregnant Wife by firstking01(m): 5:45pm On Nov 07, 2016
Mtcheeew, ndi simeundecided…so, you expect me to advice you to do evil ehhhundecided
Re: ''I Tried A Prostitute And She Was Sweet, I Now Want To Divorce My Pregnant Wife by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 07, 2016
yeah..it's confirmed..u are definitely under a curse tongue
Re: ''I Tried A Prostitute And She Was Sweet, I Now Want To Divorce My Pregnant Wife by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 07, 2016
that's the AUDACITY of STUPIDITY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ''I Tried A Prostitute And She Was Sweet, I Now Want To Divorce My Pregnant Wife by VaginaTerrorist(m): 11:04pm On Nov 07, 2016
Keke abeg drop me here

1 Like

Re: ''I Tried A Prostitute And She Was Sweet, I Now Want To Divorce My Pregnant Wife by jossy4joseph(m): 11:29pm On Nov 07, 2016
Foolish man.
Re: ''I Tried A Prostitute And She Was Sweet, I Now Want To Divorce My Pregnant Wife by Nobody: 5:13am On Nov 08, 2016
Prettygarllardo:
Ama liking ur signature
kiss kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

... / Nollywood Actress Shares Leaked Nudes (pix) / No Means No Y'all

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.