Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

How Would U React If Your Girlfriend Intentionally Delete You Chatting Apps? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would U React If Your Girlfriend Intentionally Delete You Chatting Apps? (347 Views)

Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner / Nigerian Guy Intentionally Breaks Traffic Law So He Can Meet Hot FRSC Officer / How Do U React When Ur partner Does Dis To U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would U React If Your Girlfriend Intentionally Delete You Chatting Apps? by meekyrozzay: 9:52am On Aug 26, 2016
BEEN HAVING ISSUES WITH MY GIRLFRIEND COS SHE FEELS I CHAT SO MUCH ONLINE ESPECIALLY WHEN SHE'S AROUND ME, SHE SUSPECTS I DON'T GIVE HER TIME. SHE CAME TO VISIT ME AND I WOKE UP ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT SHE UNINSTALL MY WHATSAPP, SNAPCHAT, PALMCHAT, IMO AND JUST LEFT ONLY MY TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM. I FEEL LIKE GETTING MY APP BACK BUT STILL FEELS SHE MIGHT UNINSTALL THEM AGAIN...
Re: How Would U React If Your Girlfriend Intentionally Delete You Chatting Apps? by rummeh: 9:55am On Aug 26, 2016
Your girlfriend get mind sha....
Re: How Would U React If Your Girlfriend Intentionally Delete You Chatting Apps? by mizzbouqui(f): 10:01am On Aug 26, 2016
I used to do that sometimes ago with one of my ex like that, until I discovered it doesn't worth it and it's childish
I can't even remember the reason I broke up with him sef
Re: How Would U React If Your Girlfriend Intentionally Delete You Chatting Apps? by eleko1: 10:05am On Aug 26, 2016
undecided who are u chatting with?.Only u dey use all d app for research right? Thank God she's not a lunatic type
Re: How Would U React If Your Girlfriend Intentionally Delete You Chatting Apps? by EmperorLee(m): 10:07am On Aug 26, 2016
At the end of the day she will still break up with you, so sad.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Ever Okay To Lie And Say "I Love You" And Not Mean It At All? / Barriers To Marriage After The Proposal / Dont Beg Me O,i Wnt 2 Coduct Presidential Election In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.